Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Employees allowed or not ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

Employees allowed or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Employees allowed or not ?   Employees allowed or not ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Read the rules on any competition or promotion and you will generally find staff or employees are not allowed to enter, so I asked the very same question of that Luckbox Cannonlee and my post was frogmarched off the PSO site WHY ? Anyway what's your opinion on it ?
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

TheLangolier

PostSubject: Re: Employees allowed or not ?   Employees allowed or not ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:26 pm

PSO team members are allowed to play in the series, and win prizes.  We even had a bounty event where there were leaderboard point bounties on the entire team members heads.

And your post was probably deleted NOT because you asked this question, but because you accused Cannon of cheating.  Saying he can either see your hole cards or "knows the dealer" (basically saying it's rigged in his favor) is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

PostSubject: Re: Employees allowed or not ?   Employees allowed or not ? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 am

Yep, No sense of humour pretty much qualifies as " bullshit " also
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

TheLangolier

PostSubject: Re: Employees allowed or not ?   Employees allowed or not ? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:22 am

Sense of humor has nothing to do with it, you should know that riggaments and accusing cannon of cheating will get the post deleted.  If you had put a smiley or something to indicate you were joking (which you didn't and it did not look like a joke) it would still be deleted I'd guess. 

You asked why it was deleted and implied it was because you asked the question about team members playing in the events, which is pretty much "bullshit" too. WinkVery Happy
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

PostSubject: Re: Employees allowed or not ?   Employees allowed or not ? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 am

The ONLY person that mentioned "cheating" was you. I have been at so many tables where the craick has been " do you know the dealer ? " or " did you slip the dealer something ? " or "can you see my cards ? " etc. Always taken in fun, so unless Cannon has an Intel processor for a friend he clearly doesn't know the dealeror can see my cards. Is it a pre-requisite for a sense of humour bypass to be performed on Mods ?  I accused Cannon of being a Luckbox and he is. If read more into it from up on your High and mighty Toilet shaped soapbox  then that's your problem and your shoulder with the chip on it.   By the way  " Were done here "
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

TheLangolier

PostSubject: Re: Employees allowed or not ?   Employees allowed or not ? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am

LOL.   You asked why the post was deleted.  Rather than spin a conspiracy to the tankers by not providing all the facts of your post, I answered why I think it was deleted.  Sorry if you don't like it. 

Edit:  No argument on cannon being a luckbox. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Employees allowed or not ?   Employees allowed or not ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Employees allowed or not ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drunk Tank Forum :: Tournaments :: Special Tournaments :: Online Tournaments-
Jump to: