Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sept. 20 game and a bounty???...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dale442

dale442

Sept. 20 game and a bounty???... Empty
PostSubject: Sept. 20 game and a bounty???...   Sept. 20 game and a bounty???... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Well, it's Friday nite again. At least that's what I'm told...Rolling Eyes 

Since we have a part time poker donkey but, a  "Candy Crush" pro with us tonight, I see it fitting that an 69 play chip bounty be place on him ( or is "IT" more appropriate here??)!! Oh, and Sir Easy, be very careful if seated next to "IT".........     affraid affraid 

drunken DR drunken  

Shocked
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

PostSubject: Re: Sept. 20 game and a bounty???...   Sept. 20 game and a bounty???... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:42 pm

As I sit tears streaming down my face brought on by your words of kindness and comfort, It's at time like this when your heart swells (makes a change from other bits of me) with joy. I can only hope I don't run into any lucky "rabbits" let's hope Glen Close has boiled all the little fuckers. affraid 
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

PostSubject: Re: Sept. 20 game and a bounty???...   Sept. 20 game and a bounty???... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:08 pm

gatehouse999 wrote:
As I sit tears streaming down my face brought on by your words of kindness and comfort, It's at time like this when your heart swells (makes a change from other bits of me) with joy. I can only hope I don't run into any lucky "rabbits" let's hope Glen Close has boiled all the little fuckers. affraid 
LOL....you are one sick effer.....

And oh, what's this about Joy?????? Shocked Laughing Shocked 

drunken  DR drunken 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept. 20 game and a bounty???...   Sept. 20 game and a bounty???... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept. 20 game and a bounty???...
Page 1 of 1