Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Johnny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Crazy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Johnny   Crazy Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:11 am

As most of you are aware, Poker Stars has initiated a new policy that does not allow play money transfers at the table any more. That makes it hard for us to give out the awards we used to payout for the Saturday Showboat Showdown and the winners of the Team Challenge.

So for this reason I have created a new ring table called "Crazy Johnny's Payout Table".

Come to this table and play heads up with me. If you make a bet for 1K, 5K, or 10K, I will match it - and then I will fold.

Why am I doing this? Because I'm CRAZY. I'm giving away chips.

So if I owe you some chips, just show up at this table 15 minutes before any regular nightly game. I will be waiting for you

PS maybe you could send a note to Poker Stars support and tell them we need the chip transfer option back again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Crazy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Johnny   Crazy Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:21 pm

PSS I know that FLsnookman had at least 2 full houses last night, but I did not keep track of any one else.

So if you had one, and did not get paid for it, show up at the Crazy Johnny's table and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Crazy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Johnny   Crazy Johnny Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:20 pm

I still have some players that I owe chips.  If you are on the list below you must come to Crazy Johnny's Payout table to collect.  This is the only way we can transfer chips due to the new chip limit imposed by Poker Stars.  I will be there 15 mins before the nightly games.

So if you want 'em, come and get 'em.  Crazy Johnny is giving them away.

Pschovas - 10K  for being a Wizard in Aug
Julestubby, Tom905, and Chelle - 5K for being a Boozer in Aug
GandalfDwite, and Morgahhell's - 5K for Showboat Showdowns

Did I miss anyone? If I owe you chips for anything else, just take a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Crazy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Johnny   Crazy Johnny Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Remember.. when Crazy Johnny needs chips.... just as crazy Johnny has them to re-load ya cheers 
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Crazy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Johnny   Crazy Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:00 pm

JWK24 wrote:
Remember.. when Crazy Johnny needs chips.... just as crazy Johnny has them to re-load ya cheers 
Thanks JWK

I will be at the Payout table 15 mins early tonight for anyone who had a FH last night. Just stop by and take a seat.
When you get there make a large bet for how much I owe you and I will match it then fold. But remember "Don't go All In" because if I call that I won't be able to fold.

JWK - I do have enough chips to last a while but would be happy to meet you there anytime you say and would gladly take any you have to offer. They are all "Club Chips" and I distribute them Happily.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

Crazy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Johnny   Crazy Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:18 pm

I got 800k plus to give out also jo

cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Crazy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Johnny   Crazy Johnny Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:

I will be at the Payout table 15 mins early tonight for anyone who had a FH last night.  Just stop by and take a seat.
When you get there make a large bet for how much I owe you and I will match it then fold.  But remember "Don't go All In"  because if I call that I won't be able to fold.
Meet me at the table for all of the Team Winners as well. Remember bet what I owe you and I will fold.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Crazy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Johnny   Crazy Johnny Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:33 pm

I have had an offer by several players to donate their winning chips to any player who is low on chips.

If you need chips, come to the table and I will pass you some through generous contributions.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Crazy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Johnny   Crazy Johnny Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
I have had an offer by several players to donate their winning chips to any player who is low on chips.

If you need chips, come to the table and I will pass you some through generous contributions.

Just got an offer from Rhino to donate his winnings to anyone who is in need of chips.

Thank You Rhino

Come and get em - Free chips are available

You will have to meet me at the payout table, but I can meet there anytime - just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Johnny   Crazy Johnny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Johnny
Page 1 of 1