World's Greatest Poker Club
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OSS III - selling a small sweat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLangolier

avatar

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 48

PostSubject: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:14 pm

https://www.americascardroom.eu/promotions/online-super-series-iii/

Hey All,

I have no idea what kind of interest there might be for this, and I know it's very short notice, but I thought I'd throw it out there if anyone would like a sweat.

I've put together a schedule for the OSS III on the Winning Poker Network, and am offering to sell some pieces.  I plan to play regardless of shares sold, but will sell up to 30% of this action if peeps are interested, at a modest mark up of 1.102 to round off the numbers (which I hope you think I'm worth  Smile ).  Here is the schedule I have mapped out:

Date Time CT Buy in Game
28-Mar 7:00 $27.50 15K gtd Regular
28-Mar 8:45 $0.52 250 gtd Hyper Mega Stack
29-Mar 2:00 $5.40 KO $1 bounty
29-Mar 3:00 $11.00 4K gtd Regular
29-Mar 4:00 $27.50 5K gtd PLO
29-Mar 6:30 $15.40 3.5K gtd PLO8 Turbo
30-Mar 6:00 $33.00 9K gtd PLO
30-Mar 7:00 $5.50 5K gtd Regular
30-May 7:30 $11.00 3K gtd Mega Stack Turbo
1-Apr 7:00 $3.30 1.2K gtd 6-max
2-Apr 7:00 $27.50 13.5K gtd Regular
2-Apr 8:00 $5.50 3K gtd Regular
3-Apr 9:30 $11.00 3K gtd Mega Stack Turbo
4-Apr 7:00 $3.30 1.5K gtd 4-max
4-Apr 7:00 $27.50 15K gtd Regular
5-Apr 2:00 $8.10 500 gtd $1.10 R/A PLO
5-Apr 3:30 $11.00 2.4K gtd Hyper Mega Stack
5-Apr 4:00 $27.50 5K gtd PLO
5-Apr 6:00 $33.00 10K gtd Regular
5-Apr 7:00 $26.00 30 seats gtd 200K ME satty
5-Apr 8:00 $11.00 4K gdt Regular
6-Apr 2:00 $9.30 1.8K gtd $3.30 1R/1A
6-Apr 3:00 $22.00 7.5K gtd 6-max
6-Apr 4:00 $0.00 200K gtd $215 ME (only if satty in)

Total buy ins $362.82*1.102=$400
.5%=$2.00
1%=$4.00
etc.

Some notes:
-I am also playing in both $530 High Roller events during this series.  I have not included them in the package on purpose, as that would significantly jack up the price adding another $1060 and I don't really know what my ROI expectation is in them and mark up might not be fair, so I've decided to keep this at an affordable sweat price that I'm confident is very fair.
-Zero buy in for the 200K gtd main event is correct, as I will only play it if I satty in on the 30 seats gtd satty 4/5.
-There is a points leaderboard for this series (see the link at the top)... winner gets a package to 2014 Punta Cana Classic Main Event in November ($1650 buy in/500K gtd).  It's unlikely I will compete for this prize on this volume level, but if I do very well in the games I play, including those high rollers with their big buy in, I could in theory... should I win the leaderboard package, all investors will retain their % in me for the Punta Cana tournament
-I have budgeted 7 rebuys for the single unlimited rebuy event, $1.10 PLO.  It's very unlikely I will actually use them all, any not used will go back into the roll prorated of course.  I will not exceed 7.  I have also budged for both extra buys in the 1R/1A event... this one IS likely to be used in full but if not, back in the refund it goes.
-These are the max events I'll play... if I don't play something for some reason, I'll refund prorated obv. for that event.

Preferred payment is player transfer on ACR... screen name: Allinfinitum   If anyone already has an ACR account with funds and can facilitate this, that would be great, please post.
I will also take paypal, you pay any applicable fees... I will PM you with my paypal info if you go this route.

Again, if not interested, no worries, just offering a little sweat and maybe a little profits along the way if we run well. Smile

Reserved:
1.5% JWK24 - Paid (ACR)
2% Jordan2652 - Paid (paypal)
3% Dale - Paid (paypal)
3% Cat - Paid (paypal)
2.5% EasyChips4U - Paid (paypal)
3% TrumpinJoe - Paid (paypal)
3% gatehouse999 - Paid (paypal)
.5% stevopick - Paid (paypal)
3% (non-tanker) Sailor Moe - Paid (ACR)
1% steveisnot - Paid (paypal)
3% (non-tanker) Gareth - Paid (paypal)
3% wetmoose - Paid (paypal)
.5% BUZZ - Paid (paypal)
1% Sandtrap - Paid (via steveisnot)

30% Taken - SOLD OUT


Last edited by TheLangolier on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

avatar

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Hey all, the topic of my stats was raised... I know you all know me but also know I usually play cash as I don't have time to do much mtt volume. I am in profit on the WPN mtt's I've played, which I joined in Jan 2013. Unfortunately I don't know any stat site that tracks this, but you could rail my events during the series to verify results.

After black friday, I first transitioned to the RPM skin on the Merge network, before switching to WPN in 2013. Here's my OPR from merge: http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/CarbonPoker/AcesNSpaces/poker/ratings/25BD43E2DA7B46FA9DB73FBBCD1322BA.html?t=3

I ran hot obviously, it's a very small sample and no guarantee of future results, but I think I'm a good buy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm in... now... we're not allowed to meet up in any of these until the FINAL TABLE.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
dale442

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 51
Location : CANADA, eh

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:38 pm

TheLangolier wrote:
Hey all, the topic of my stats was raised... I know you all know me but also know I usually play cash as I don't have time to do much mtt volume.  I am in profit on the WPN mtt's I've played, which I joined in Jan 2013.  Unfortunately I don't know any stat site that tracks this, but you could rail my events during the series to verify results.

After black friday, I first transitioned to the RPM skin on the Merge network, before switching to WPN in 2013.  Here's my OPR from merge:  http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/CarbonPoker/AcesNSpaces/poker/ratings/25BD43E2DA7B46FA9DB73FBBCD1322BA.html?t=3

I ran hot obviously, it's a very small sample and no guarantee of future results, but I think I'm a good buy. Smile



Does this guy have any poker resume to speak of???  Suspect 


 drunken  DR  drunken 
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

avatar

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 61
Location : Maryland, USA

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey Dave

put me in for 2% via honeys Paypal. Pm info if acceptable. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

avatar

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Hey all, FYI, I want to keep it initially to 3% max per person, just so those who want a sweat on this can have a chance to get in. If 30 doesn't sell in a couple days, I'll open it up for an increase, so if you want more than 3% go ahead and state that right away, and you'll get first dibs on the unsold portions.
Back to top Go down
dale442

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 51
Location : CANADA, eh

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:28 pm

dale442 wrote:
TheLangolier wrote:
Hey all, the topic of my stats was raised... I know you all know me but also know I usually play cash as I don't have time to do much mtt volume.  I am in profit on the WPN mtt's I've played, which I joined in Jan 2013.  Unfortunately I don't know any stat site that tracks this, but you could rail my events during the series to verify results.

After black friday, I first transitioned to the RPM skin on the Merge network, before switching to WPN in 2013.  Here's my OPR from merge:  http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/CarbonPoker/AcesNSpaces/poker/ratings/25BD43E2DA7B46FA9DB73FBBCD1322BA.html?t=3

I ran hot obviously, it's a very small sample and no guarantee of future results, but I think I'm a good buy. Smile



Does this guy have any poker resume to speak of???    Suspect 


 drunken  DR    drunken 


In spite of my better judgement and lack of info on said player, we will back a Tanker.

I can ask Buzzy to send Gate's copy of Poker For Dummies, I unfortunately missed out on my chance at that spectacular offer. ~Maybe~ a loaner??     Rolling Eyes 

3% DR
3% Cat

 drunken  DR  drunken


We will both double down if available.
Back to top Go down
EasyChips4U

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Hi Dave,

2.5%... $10.00... Will a transfer to Sand suffice?
Back to top Go down
TrumpinJoe

avatar

Posts : 583
Join date : 2012-02-12
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:27 pm

I'll book 5% Dave if it doesn't sell. 3% otherwise.
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

avatar

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:51 pm

OP is updated with current reservation list.

EasyChips4U wrote:
Hi Dave,

2.5%... $10.00... Will a transfer to Sand suffice?

You'll have to check with Sand, if it's ok with him. I know he has an ACR account but not sure if it's funded to do P2P transfers or not. If he needs to paypal, that's up to him. He may have a transfer fee, if he does he'll advise you. All good with me, if he's cool with it.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
EasyChips4U

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:04 pm

TheLangolier wrote:
OP is updated with current reservation list.

EasyChips4U wrote:
Hi Dave,

2.5%... $10.00... Will a transfer to Sand suffice?

You'll have to check with Sand, if it's ok with him.  I know he has an ACR account but not sure if it's funded to do P2P transfers or not.  If he needs to paypal, that's up to him.  He may have a transfer fee, if he does he'll advise you.  All good with me, if he's cool with it.  cheers 

I have to transfer some returns to shareholders via catndoglvr's PayPal Acct... I've already spoken wid dale, and will use this option instead. GL in ur Events Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2012-02-17
Age : 55
Location : Gibraltar

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:22 pm

I will take 3% sent 12 bucks to catndoglvr who will forward it to you. Thanks
Back to top Go down
stevopick

avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-02-15
Location : Between my ears ..Canada

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

I'd really like a twonies worth (.5%)
Are there any Tankers out there I could transfer a Twonie to through P.S. transfer?
Plus any adplicable wadka taxes of course:) drunken
Back to top Go down
steveisnot

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 49
Location : Kent, England Or Kerala, India.

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Would very much like 2% if i can work out some pokerstars transfer suffle with someone. Any help appreciate.

Don't do paypal. Or never have.
Back to top Go down
dale442

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 51
Location : CANADA, eh

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:50 pm

gatehouse999 wrote:
I will take 3%  sent 12 bucks to catndoglvr who will forward it to you. Thanks

Raiding the pockets of the poor unfortunate drunks again?  Shocked 

Oh wait, nevermind.  scratch 

That would require getting off your arse.  Laughing 


 drunken  DR  drunken 

$10 from Easy
$12 from  Suspect  Gate  Shocked 
$12 from Cat
$12 from DR

All sent via Pay Pal......I think  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

avatar

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 pm

TheLangolier wrote:

-I have budgeted 7 rebuys for the single unlimited rebuy event, $1.10 PLO.  It's very unlikely I will actually use them all, any not used will go back into the roll prorated of course.  I will not exceed 7.

One quick note of clarification on this (which is good for investors, not bad)... If for some reason I hit 7, and decide it's a good idea to add more buy ins, I'll add them on my own dime and not impact the bankroll winnings for this. I doubt it will come to that but it is a $1 event so if things are crazy enough it's possible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

avatar

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:11 pm

dale442 wrote:

$10 from Easy
$12 from  Suspect  Gate  Shocked 
$12 from Cat
$12 from DR

All sent via Pay Pal......I think    Sleep 

Yes, confirmed... OP is updated  cheers 
Back to top Go down
dale442

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 51
Location : CANADA, eh

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:11 pm

steveisnot wrote:
Would very much like 2% if i can work out some pokerstars transfer suffle with someone. Any help appreciate.

Don't do paypal. Or never have.

Hello Pick/Snot.... my 2 favs right there!!!  Laughing 

Contact me ASAP if you would like to send (why I have no idea....gotta be the wodka) some cash to support Dave.

Send the monies via Pokerstars transfer to me  Laughing Shocked  and Cat can ship them along to Dave via Pay Pal, if ya's like.  cyclops   Very Happy 

Enjoy,


 drunken  DR  drunken 
Back to top Go down
stevopick

avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-02-15
Location : Between my ears ..Canada

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:26 pm

You r the best snotpick doc i know scratch alien 
 cheers Bones
transported Twonie through ps transporter Arrow Like a Star @ heaven 
thx Cat and Dave cheers
Back to top Go down
dale442

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 51
Location : CANADA, eh

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:54 pm

stevopick wrote:
You r the best snotpick doc i know scratch alien 
 cheers Bones
transported Twonie through ps transporter Arrow Like a Star @ heaven 
thx Cat and Dave cheers

Cat says you are very welcome.

Mr. Snot, we have also taken the liberty of sending your request for $8 worth of shares as well. It there is a problem Snot, let us know.

DR

UPDATE

$2 from Pick
$8 from Snot

These funds have been transferred via Pay Pal to Dave
Back to top Go down
steveisnot

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 49
Location : Kent, England Or Kerala, India.

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:40 am

Thanks dale and cat. Will transfer to dale.

$8? Or are there other costs involved?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:42 am

steveisnot wrote:
Or are there other costs involved?

Wrong person to ask that to... he might charge you to refill his stash of vodka Laughing 
Back to top Go down
wetmoose 613

avatar

Posts : 758
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 57
Location : high river ,ab,Ca.

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:46 am

i d like to go 3% if i can transfer thru the DR ( this exchange may include wodka)
 drunken drunken drunken 
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 58
Location : durham england

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:21 am

can i have the last little slice of apple pie please1/2 a percent $2.00
Back to top Go down
dale442

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 51
Location : CANADA, eh

PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:41 am

wetmoose 613 wrote:
i d like to go 3% if i can transfer thru the DR ( this exchange may include wodka)
 drunken drunken drunken 

Send it across to me moose. Cat will transfer to Dave later on after her work

DR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OSS III - selling a small sweat   

Back to top Go down
 
OSS III - selling a small sweat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Selling 40k Orks and Gorkamorka stuff
» IOB High Elves - Selling Individual Units
» Selling hirst arts bricks
» Selling my Chaos Space Marines of Khorne
» damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drunk Tank Forum :: Tournaments :: Special Tournaments :: Online Tournaments-
Jump to: