Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club vs Club

Go down 
+20
TEXASDUKE
SofaKingLazy
TrumpinJoe
Brayleegirl
Jordan2652
wetmoose 613
BUZZLIYEAR
QueenBee9979
moxie pip
Phoenix Maya
dale442
tom905
Nobisquit
chelle867
Jellikit
Morganhell's
mtnestegg
sandtrap777
effsea
Johnny Oak
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 pm

I am setting up a challenge for our club to play another club. They are called the Player's Club and there are some very good players there. They have issued a challenge and I think we can answer it. I have set up a neutral club where we can all meet and we will need to have 18 players from each club join it. Once all 36 players are there, we will set up a game.

If you are interested in doing this, keep an eye out in this forum and I will provide the sign up info here. We will take the first 18 people who sign up. The winner only wins bragging rights, but I'm thinking we can take these guys.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:19 pm

count me in....hiccup
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:22 pm

p.s.

I would lov to play against the pso community club...hiccup

cheers
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm in
cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:43 pm

I believe I'll be down with this as well. Tank rules!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:20 pm

represent the tank.... ABSOLUTELY... as long as it's a day and time i can play
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:02 pm

^^^^^^^ what he said!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:12 pm

I'd love to too.

you did say free booze yes?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
I am setting up a challenge for our club to play another club. They are called the Player's Club and there are some very good players there. They have issued a challenge and I think we can answer it. I have set up a neutral club where we can all meet and we will need to have 18 players from each club join it. Once all 36 players are there, we will set up a game.

If you are interested in doing this, keep an eye out in this forum and I will provide the sign up info here. We will take the first 18 people who sign up. The winner only wins bragging rights, but I'm thinking we can take these guys.

OK here is the club info. Not sure when the game will be. It will depend on how fast we fill the club up and when would be good for everyone. Please don't sign up if you don't think you can play, and if you do sign up and then discover you can't play, let me know ASAP so I can replace you.

Club ID is: 633668
Password is: clubvsclub
Back to top Go down
Morganhell's

Morganhell's

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:55 pm

ok, i will do it depending on the time and stuff

Password is: clubvsclub[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Jellikit

Jellikit

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 am

I'm in...
It's on like Donkey Kong!!! bounce
I can't this Sunday night, or the weekend of 17th thru 20th, but otherwise good.
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Club vs. Club Idea, Pretty cool...   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Will we know any of the players in the other club? I mean is it likely we will as they are players that are also a part of the PSO Skill League (pre-black Friday or current)?

Not that it matters, I was just curious. I just finished signing up btw, just awaiting your approval JO.

I know my brain is far from being on any sort of logical thinking path right about now so I stopped trying to figure out how this is gonna work... and thought I'd just go ahead and ask.

Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 pm

The Player's Club is another club that I joined about two months ago. The only persons in the club that is common with our club is MeowSasKitty and me. I don't recognize any of the other names as being in the PSO but truthfully I don't spend a lot of time there.

I will say that they are good players, not to be taken lightly. So we will need our A games to beat them. They are nice people (for the most part). Had one of them call me a donk once, but the rest are fine.

Still 8 positions open, so sign up if you want to play.
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:19 pm

only one?.... they ARE nice folks... Wink affraid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
The Player's Club is another club that I joined about two months ago. The only persons in the club that is common with our club is MeowSasKitty and me. I don't recognize any of the other names as being in the PSO but truthfully I don't spend a lot of time there.

I will say that they are good players, not to be taken lightly. So we will need our A games to beat them. They are nice people (for the most part). Had one of them call me a donk once, but the rest are fine.

Still 8 positions open, so sign up if you want to play.

If you want, shoot me a list of who's in it... I'll tell you if I know any of them.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Now that you are a member you can look in the Lobby and see their names. All of the ones not in the Tank is one of them.

Radie AK-47 is the manager of the club.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:13 pm

don't recognize them right off... wonder if some of them were on the old espn site (which I know kitty was on)... if so, they'd have been under another name.

P.S. If so... I played on there too (they won't know me either)... won a bunch of tourneys on there and that was before I really knew how to play NLHE.
Back to top Go down
Nobisquit

Nobisquit

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 pm

If there is room to play in the Club vs Club...count me in....Nobisquit
Back to top Go down
tom905

tom905

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 pm

If there is room I would not mind playing.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm

tom905 wrote:
If there is room I would not mind playing.

Tom and Nobiquit - You need to sign up for the club.

First ones in get selected.
Back to top Go down
tom905

tom905

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 pm

ok , I signed up. Should be alot of fun. JO, do you know when the game will be?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: sounds like fun   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:35 am

I signed up for the club vs club challenge. Hopefully the game is on the weekend so I can play. If not you can replace me JO but I really would like to test my skills against other good players from another club.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:

You need to sign up for the club.

First ones in get selected.

Still 3 spots open and only 2 lady tankers have joined
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:47 am

OK group the teams are set and the game is scheduled. If you have signed up for the club battle you should see a game scheduled for this Saturday at 8:00 PM EST. Register for it and get ready to play. Let me know if you can't be there and we will try to recruit a replacement.

The regularly scheduled Seedy Saturday will be postponed this month. I will put up a regular game for those not playing in the Club Challenge, but the music CD will not be available for that.

There are still some spots open so sign up if you want to, and let's have fun.
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:49 am

well, i not happy about it, but i'll be camping this weekend (weather permitting) and probably wont be able to play. doubt they have wifi Laughing so i wont register till i know for sure. should know by fri. afternoon. but if there's a tanker in line to play, i'll just step aside now if that's better. just let me know Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club vs Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club vs Club
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next