Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club vs Club

Go down 
+20
TEXASDUKE
SofaKingLazy
TrumpinJoe
Brayleegirl
Jordan2652
wetmoose 613
BUZZLIYEAR
QueenBee9979
moxie pip
Phoenix Maya
dale442
tom905
Nobisquit
chelle867
Jellikit
Morganhell's
mtnestegg
sandtrap777
effsea
Johnny Oak
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Club vs Club - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
JWK24 wrote:
I hope I can play.... got a big red bulls-eye on one of them.

Have you played one of them Before?

yes. called me a #*(#)* donk that didn't have a clue how to play poker and followed me around berating me at a few tables before BF...... and I gotta really good memory for stuff like that.
But when you scheduled the game, there's only about a 10-20% chance that I can play.
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:34 am

hey JW please post this person's handle in the gossip galore thread. someone like this should have more than one bullseye on their ass Cool as effer would say "get em get em get em" cheers Suspect bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy drunken
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:23 am

mtnestegg wrote:
hey JW please post this person's handle in the gossip galore thread. someone like this should have more than one bullseye on their ass Cool as effer would say "get em get em get em" cheers Suspect bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy drunken

If I can play, I'm not saying.... because I want to be the one railing them. If it happens that I can't play.... then I will say who... and the bunch of you can go for it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:25 pm

4EUROS2? That name jumps out at me for some reason.
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:57 pm

mcrissinger wrote:
4EUROS2? That name jumps out at me for some reason.

Oooooohhhh me toooooo! If that is the right screen name that popped in my mind when you mentioned it... man oh man, did I freaking go off on the SOB one night in a PSO Warm-Up Tourney (and ya all know, I don't do that very often). I would need to see his avatar to be certain though. But goodness, if you guys liked the JigJig thing.... I am certain you all would be shocked as hell to have been a fly on the wall that night, then after you picked your jaws up from the floor, you would have been cheering like I won the Stanley Cup or something! But, like I said... I am not 100% certain that is the guy, but sure made me think of the guy anyway!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:31 pm

I won't say anymore now, but that is NOT who it is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:18 am

No matter what happens, I plan on winning it all. JW, you got a bounty?
Back to top Go down
SofaKingLazy

SofaKingLazy

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:22 am

This is a really neat thing here that you guys are doing. I will need some time but would also like to join in this battle of clubs. I will be contacting some of my members to see how many and what would be a convenient time for us to play. When/if that happens I will post here an issuance of challenge to the Tank.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:18 am

mcrissinger wrote:
No matter what happens, I plan on winning it all. JW, you got a bounty?

the bounty thing was a 1 time shot with Dave's game. I was asked to do it and happily accepted.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Please note That I have delayed the normal Saturday Showboat game for the month of June by half hour. The reason is to have less of an overlap with the Club Battle game. Hope we don't keep folks up too late.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:02 pm

GO TANKERS

The Club battle is scheduled for June 2. The other team has signed in and should be registering for the game. I am not sure if I will be able to play, but I will be cheering you on. All three clubs will be allowed to play but the primary teams will be The Underground and The Drunk Tank. We need at least as many Tankers as there are other players. So if you see there are more of them, jump in. I will post the scores when I get back.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: ATTN all tankers   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Get into the club game. As of just over an hour until the game and we're outmanned... they have more in it than we do. affraid

Guess we'll just have to make our entries the quality entries.
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: ATTN.: ALL TANKERS CLUB VS CLUB STARTS IN LESS THAN 30 MINS. & WE'RE IN NEED OF PLAYERS TO EVEN OUT THE LINE-UP!   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:31 pm

JWK24 wrote:
Get into the club game. As of just over an hour until the game and we're outmanned... they have more in it than we do. affraid

Guess we'll just have to make our entries the quality entries.

ATTN.: ALL TANKERS...

We've got 16 registered for the Club vs. Club game that is scheduled to start in 30 mins. We need 7 more Drunk Tank members to even out the line-up. John, please check my math, you know me and numbers!

Club id: 633668
Password: clubvsclub

So far, here's the line-up representing the Tank:

1. Dan
2. SCORPIUS
3. chelle
4. CHILLI
5. dale
6. Easy
7. jordan
8. jules
9. JWK
10. mc
11. megg
12. Nobisquit
13. QB
14. Sand
15. tom
16. moose

Get on in there if you can! Good luck all, see you in the tournament!

MJ

PS John, do you know if members will be approved by the other teams Captain in JO's absence if they still need to register to get in? Just a thought that we may have to give that person a heads up maybe?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Chelle,

JO made me an admin, but all I can do is to set games up. Only the club manager (JO) can approve new people.
Back to top Go down
SofaKingLazy

SofaKingLazy

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:51 am

That's one of my grievances about the admin option. What good is it to make one if they can't accept new members and boot out butt wipes in your absence?

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:55 am

SofaKingLazy wrote:
That's one of my grievances about the admin option. What good is it to make one if they can't accept new members and boot out butt wipes in your absence?

jocolor

well, you missed the most blatant bunch of cheaters i've ever seen on stars.

soft play (2 of them in chat flat out said... i'm not playing hands vs anyone on my team) and chip dumping (auto fold to anyone short stack on their own team, but play against anyone else)

if it was a cash game, I'd have sent the HH to PS security so fast it'd have made their heads spin (and I've hardly had to send anything to them in the past for collusion).

was bad enough that I had to put this into chat at my first table......

PokerStars Home Game Hand #81402121938: {Club Challenge} Tournament #566435961, 1000+250+50 Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (50/100) - 2012/06/02 20:01:22 CT [2012/06/02 21:01:22 ET]
Table '566435961 1' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: EasyChips4U (5193 in chips)
Seat 2: Radie AK-47 (4975 in chips)
Seat 3: megg23 (4910 in chips)
Seat 5: CHILLI 2 U (3980 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 6: Ohio June (7063 in chips)
Seat 7: pokerchicy (5496 in chips)
Seat 8: HotGams44 (3930 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 9: JWK24 (4828 in chips)
EasyChips4U: posts the ante 10
Radie AK-47: posts the ante 10
megg23: posts the ante 10
CHILLI 2 U: posts the ante 10
Ohio June: posts the ante 10
pokerchicy: posts the ante 10
HotGams44: posts the ante 10
JWK24: posts the ante 10
megg23: posts small blind 50
CHILLI 2 U: posts big blind 100
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to JWK24 [9c 4h]
JWK24 said, "if you specifically don't play against your teammates..... it's collusion"
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:58 am

Great game last night folks even tho we came up a little short. Crying or Very sad
Undergrounders 22.30 Tankers 18.68 if my math is right.

Dano and Chilli had a super game, WTG cheers cheers

We'll kick their butts in the rematch Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Ps:I'm putting a 5000 chip bounty on that euro guy, he talks to much smack for my liking lol!
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:03 am

Great game tankers cheers

eff them tho....hiccup

hope I can make the re-match
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:57 pm

I didn't see much of that at my table, JW. The people on my table limped their asses into just about EVERY hand, a problem I'd have a solution for if I had been getting some cards.

So yeah, if there's a re-match, I'm going balls out and jamming on them frequently.
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:14 pm

first of all i'm really sorry i forgot about the game. Crying or Very sad i feel really bad about not bein there. Embarassed second, way to go gang cheers that's great considering they were a bunch of cheatin' scum Suspect Rolling Eyes freakin cheatin in a play money tourney just so they stood a chance of beatin' the best damn HG club around. pretty sad when you think about it!! No No
my opinion,... ban their asses and post in the club lobby EXACTLY why. minimally the blatant ones who actually collude in the damn chat box .OMG !! i find this to be soooo pathetic i would probably ban them all and then post it and HH's in the PSO forum and on the club wall as well. what a bunch of freakin losers!!! personally, i would consider this a win under those circumstances myself... cheers cheers

Last edited by mtnestegg on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 pm

if i dont play a singel game of poker till that rematch im playing wear going to have to teach the soft playing fluckers a leson
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:42 am

The rematch game has been scheduled. We need all the tankers to play their best. This will be a 2 out of 3 series so we need to win this to get even.

The score was close, so we just need a few more tankers in the final mix.

Be sure to check the upper posts if you need sign up info.

Back to top Go down
Jellikit

Jellikit

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:47 pm

I won't get into how they played, after all, I feel I let our team down at the Final Table, but thank you still Jordan. I won't be making stupid mistakes again.

With that...thought I'd throw out my favorite sound-byte here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxn3RoqTOQ afro

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 pm

I'll sign up as soon as I find out that I don't have to drive 7 hrs during it. I should know by friday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 am

just been checking the team chalenge we have 8 players day have 22 now come on tankers lets have a good turn out for this one. im reging now boy am i going to have some fun playing head games with this lot. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club vs Club   Club vs Club - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club vs Club
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next