Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Tank Team Challenge

Go down 
+22
Rhino4646
zzHONEYBEEzz
QueenBee9979
TrumpinJoe
horsewoman72
11SCORPIUS11
Mischiff
TEXASDUKE
Morganhell's
Jellikit
mtnestegg
Brayleegirl
dale442
Phoenix Maya
gatehouse999
wetmoose 613
BUZZLIYEAR
effsea
Jordan2652
chelle867
sandtrap777
Johnny Oak
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
chelle867

chelle867

Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: The Drunk Tank ~ November, 2012 1st Place Team Trophy    Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:11 am

The Drunk Tank ~ November, 2012 1st Place Team Trophy
has been posted in the Trophy Room

Click here to go straight to the trophy...
https://thetanks.canadian-forum.com/t816-the-drunk-tank-november-2012-1st-place-trophy#9460
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:16 pm

horsewoman72 wrote:
I'm so proud to be the captain of this team, Very Happy Very Happy I think our straight jackets must all be buckled together affraid affraid because night after night we always have 80-100% of our team out there playing. Sorry guys I am off enjoying myself in Vegas for this last push but I will register for games in the hopes I can figure out timing bounce bounce in this time zone and take a break to perhaps play but certainly cheer you all on. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST, it is a privilege and an honour to be your captain. But for now VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!................

sunny sunny

Congrats Captain!!!!!! U are AWESOME!!!

It was an absolute pleasure to be on your team!! Thank you so much for everything!!

XX Love you hun I love you
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:23 pm

With an overwhelming vote it has been decided, we will be bringing back the Team Challenge for January.

Please check the list below. This is currently the top 30 players in the club. If your name is on it and you would NOT like to be a part of the Team Challenge in January, please let me know either with a post here or a PM to me. I will most likely be selecting the teams from as many of these these players as I can, unless I hear from them.

Players
GTAE92
EasyChips4U
Horsewoman72
Effsea
Rhino4646
Oriholic
QueenBee9979
Wetmoose 613
Johnny Oak
Jordan2652
zzHONEYBEEzz
FLsnookman
Phoenix Maya
Buzzliyear
Nobisquit
Kvance1972
1Timmy2121
Chelle867
Mischiff
Tom905
Stevopick
Howitzer2007
BrayleeGirl
Buzzz904
CaseyBaby1
68flash68
TrumpinJoe
HokyPokyToo
Mrchaps05
Hozzer44820
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:33 pm

For the Record

We will start the Team Challenge again in January if we still have enough players.

Although it will be transparent to most playeres I will be using a slightly different way to select the Team Captains this year. The difference will be that the teams will be formed before the captains are selected. The top Player from each Team will be offered the position of being the captain, (this part is the same). If the first person on the team chooses not to be a Captain, but still wants to play, the Captainship will be offered to the next member of that team. (this is the part that's different).

This will allow me to form the teams without having to rearrange should one Captain want to skip the position.
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Sounds like a lot less headache for you JO should be fun, hope we have enough player for some teams. Have a great Christmas and thanks again for all you do for the tank and the team challenge.
sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:03 pm

l want an all girl team.....hiccup

hehe

santa

Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:00 pm

effsea wrote:

hehe

santa

Me tooo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:49 pm

horsewoman72 wrote:
effsea wrote:

Me tooo!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for! How about we start off the new year with a new sort of contest. If there is a lady in the top 3 of the leaderboard for December (and it looks like there will be) then we will create one team of all women to challenge the men.

We will call it the BOTS month (Battle of the Sexes). Two teams of men battling one team of women. How bout it ladies, you think you are up for it. OK come and get it.
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:57 pm

OMG SOUNDS LIKE FUN.............BRING IT ON!!! cheers cheers

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Brayleegirl

Brayleegirl

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:00 am

YAHOOOOOOO!! cheers bounce Basketball
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Here We Go Again

Ahhh Yes, the team challenge has returned. For this January we will start off with a slightly different format. We will call it BOTS or Battle of the Sexes. We will still have three teams who will be playing for top points and bragging rights, but one of the teams will be all girls. The remaining boys who finished in the top 21 from the prior month and had 5 or more games will be qualified to be added to the other 2 teams. For anyone who didn't make it, please stop in and play so you can be qualified for next month's Challenge.

As usual, here are a few suggestions and rules to make it fair to everyone... This is a fun challenge and a friendly competition... NO ganging up on opposing members, OR taking it easy on your own members. Play as you normally do and at the end of the month, after the final game has been played, the points will be tallied to see which group gets bragging rights.

Rule 1 – The top three players (from the previous month) will be assigned as Captains of their teams and will get the honor of naming that team. (If a player declines we will go to next in line on that team.)

Rule 2 – Teams will consist of 7 players initially assigned to each team. If any member of a team has not played for a 5 day period within the month, the Captain can request (via a PM to me) that they be replaced by the next highest eligible player (see replacement policy below). All points earned by the replacement up to that point will be added to the gaining team’s score. (even if it is a boy being added to the girl’s team)

Rule 3 – The Captain of the winning team will receive 70K chips to distribute to their team members (10K a piece). Second place team will get 35K. Third place will get 14K.

Rule 4 – This season we will be changing the scoring system to include a combined score of only Points and Knock Outs. (Dropping the game count)

So here are the new teams as determined by last month's finishing order,

Team "THE TANKER BABES" consists of the following players:

Horsewoman72 (Cpt)
zzHoneyBeezz
QueenBee9979
Chelle867
Phoenix Maya
CaseyBaby1
BrayleeGirl

Team "THE RAMBLING WRECKS" consists of the following players:

GTAE92 (Cpt)
Effsea
Oriholic
WetMoose 613
Howitzer2007
Jordan2652
1Timmy2121

Team "THE CHUBBY MUTANT NINJA BOOZERS" consists of the following players:

Johnny Oak (Cpt)
Easychips 4U
Rhino4646
Tom905
FLsnookman
Kvance1972
Moxie Pip

Replacement Policy – All players of the Drunk Tank that were not selected to be on one of the three teams will automatically be added to a free agents team. If a player misses five or more days the Captain can request a replacement. At that time I will assign the highest scoring free agent to the team. If this free agent has opted out for the month I will send them a one-time request to join a team. If they respond within 24 hrs, that they would like to join, they will be added. If they turn down the request, (or do not respond), they will then become unavailable for the rest of the month. Only one replacement will be allowed for each 5-day period, and no replacements are allowed in the final period.

I will add updates to this thread (approx) every 5 days as to how the teams are doing. Good luck to all three teams and hope we can have a close race this month.

Also note I have attached a PDF with all the team names if you wish to download or print it out.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:33 pm

yahoo cheers

looks great johnny,

cheers
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:

Team "THE TANKER BABES" consists of the following players:

Horsewoman72 (Cpt)
zzHoneyBeezz
QueenBee9979
Chelle867
Phoenix Maya
CaseyBaby1
BrayleeGirl

Yahoooooooooooo we so kickass cheers bounce GO THE BABES!!! bounce cheers

Quote :
"THE CHUBBY MUTANT NINJA BOOZERS"

LMAO!!! Great name lol!

Good luck everyone this month!! It's gonna be a blast!! bounce

Thanks very much JO and EFF! U2 are awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: The Drunk Tank ~ December, 2012 1st Place Trophy   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:52 am

The Drunk Tank ~ December, 2012 1st Place Trophy
has been posted in the Trophy Room

Click here to go straight to the trophy...
https://thetanks.canadian-forum.com/t871-the-drunk-tank-december-2012-1st-place-trophy#10180

Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:51 am

Team Results - Day 5

The first period results for January are in, and one of the teams has jumped into an early lead. However, it is very early in the contest, and there could still be some come from behind winners.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding. We did have to start off with a three team format, but we will try to get back to four teams in the next few months as the attendance picks up. Until then we still have a very impressive crew with one first time all girls team competing this month.

Team "Rambling Wrecks" Points – 61.64

Team "Chubby Mutant Ninja Boozers" Points – 26.00

Team "Tanker Babes" Points – 21.01

Leaping into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by 1Timmy2121, Jordan2652, Effsea, and GTAE92 who combined to finish in all 5 tournies was team Rambling Wrecks. Congratulations to Effsea and Jordan who combined to post 2 first place wins as well.

Allthough there was a collection of wins by some members of the team, including Moxie Pip, Rhino4646, and Johnny Oak, Team Ninja Boozers fell short to land into second place. Helping out with a first place win was Johnny Oak.

In this the first period of the month, Team Tanker Babes find themselves in third place, despite point contributions by BrayleeGirl, zzHoneyBeezz, and Horsewoman72.

When asked, Captain Horsewoman said, "You boys have your fun now while you can, the girls are just letting you feel good."

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:16 am

For the Record

Two of the teams have requested and received a roster change. The new players will be Julestubby25 and Brkn80 and they will be added to Team Rambling Wrecks and Ninja Boozers respectively, their accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. These players will replace players that have been inactive for over 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 10th.
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:17 am

bounce bounce

The Wrecks have gotten off to a great start, with the Ninja's tumbling in their wake, time to wipe off the body paint girls and get down to business. Seriously, great games everyone, I for one am thankful that it is a long month, I think we are going to need it to try to eek out as many points as we can. What is that phrase that keeps echoing through my head..........oh yeah.............."be careful what you wish for"...............

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:24 am

As always......great update johnny cheers

yahoo...go team

cheers
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Seriously, huh Bonnie!?!?!

... I thought the same thing "careful what you wish for..." but I have a feeling, we're gonna pull through!

Now, IF I knew what time the freaking games started that'd be pretty cool too... went to join last night and y'all had already been playing for over an hour... I must have missed the memo!

I will go back and see if I can find that memo before I look like a dumb shit and ask first! Wink
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:52 pm

ROFLMAO Chelle, games are same time as always, EXCEPT for Saturdays, they now start an hour earlier.

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
As a result of some of the input from this survey I would like to announce a new Change to the January Line up of games.

Starting in January the Saturday Showboat showdown will become the Deep Stack Showboat showdown. It will have a starting stack of 10K chips and will start 1 hour earlier on Saturday. We will still have a bonus of 1000 chips for anyone reaching a showdown with a Full Boat or better. Just seek me out and let me know and I will transfer it to you.

Happy Tanking

Hey Chelle - This was the note that was posted and I did come to most of the tables during the week and post reminders.
Sorry I must have missed yours.
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Quote :
When asked, Captain Horsewoman said, "You boys have your fun now while you can, the girls are just letting you feel good."

HeHe DITTO THIS!! cheers cherry

Well done penises! < that's for you efffffff lol!
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm

zzHONEYBEEzz wrote:
Quote :

HeHe DITTO THIS!! cheers cherry

Well done penises! < that's for you efffffff lol!

ouch...........hiccup...hehe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 am

Johnny Oak wrote:
For the Record

Two of the teams have requested and received a roster change. The new players will be Julestubby25 and Brkn80 and they will be added to Team Rambling Wrecks and Ninja Boozers respectively, their accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. These players will replace players that have been inactive for over 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 10th.

I hope that I am able to contribute this month. I did win the very first game of the month but I haven't been able to play since due to work and other things going on. I should be able to play tomorrow though and maybe Sunday. I'm just glad to be on a team though and we'll see if I'm able to help the cause any this month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Tank Team Challenge
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next