Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OPen League

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

OPen League Empty
PostSubject: OPen League   OPen League Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:30 am

For the first time I have got off to a flyer in the Open and have Folded particularly well and with style I think. My Clock burning is going well and I even hit 7th place at one point. I am comfortably on the front page and only hope I can put in enough games to stay there.
At the time of this post I have dropped to 21st as I missed the last 3 games but hope to squeeze 3 in today. Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

OPen League Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPen League   OPen League Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:52 am

Glad to hear ur making a run for the big $$$$ in the Open League Cool
Mastering the optimum use of time management is a good first step cheers
Now as a follower of this competitve league I would like to offer up these
finer points for your consideration. Adoption of any or all of these tactics
alone will not assure successfull results but they were utilized by previous contendures.

First and foremost you MUST have THE BIBLE. This is a complete list of starting hands
which must be played strongly if you hope to build your chip stack or folded despite
any implied pot odds to keep from losing your chipees. While it impossible to list all of
them here, a few examples of the wisdom contained in this book are play any
+ black 4 followed by a red 10, it was a drunk russian that authored this installment pirat
+ any 7 2 if the likely caller is a nit holding AA, suspected author was a canuck chap Question
- fold AA if pot is raised and reraised, origin unknown but obivously a superior being farao
I have seen this book on EBAY wolrd wide but recommend the version written by a UK lad.

Another finer point of play is to sit out as the blinds approach to be moved to another table most likely being placed behind the button. The Spanish have adopted this move with great success bounce bounce bounce

Should you be the big stack at your table push ATC if there are mutiple players in the hand
and your reads make you confident you are entering with the worst hand. This phanomon
is widely known as "Bigstack, Chip Magnent" and is built into the site software Twisted Evil

I hope this wisdom helps you obtain great riches study scratch scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

OPen League Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPen League   OPen League Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:16 am

Sir you are indeed a truly great Philosopher. Your more than helpful expedition into the world of the " Bible " is fascinating and worthy of a Pulitzer prize. Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

OPen League Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPen League   OPen League Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:58 pm

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

Dale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OPen League Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPen League   OPen League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPen League
Page 1 of 1