Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chelle867

chelle867

Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Empty
PostSubject: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Pays out 24 spots...https://thetanks.canadian-forum.com/. hurry hurry get in before it starts, no late reg avail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:16 pm

I had mini cash in one yesterday ($2.20). can't find the money and it won't let me registar in any games. tried a bunch $2.20 and under.
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Re: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:46 pm

?TAXI-128? wrote:
I had mini cash in one yesterday ($2.20). can't find the money and it won't let me registar in any games. tried a bunch $2.20 and under.

Hello there Taxi! Smile

I had the same issue with not being able to find the freerolls and some of the micro SnGs...

What I ended up doing was clicking on the two new icons in the main lobby. The first little icon lets you pick the kind of game and the second icon lets you check or uncheck boxes according to your personal preference. However, I have yet to see this work as I would think it is supposed to.

I hope this helps? If not please let me know and maybe I can post a screen shot... I don't have the Carbon client up right now as I am in the PSO tourney... otherwise I would have done it for ya right now. My PC isn't so good at multitasking... lol. Wink

I will check back in a few to see if that helped you be able to see the other tournaments that don't seem to show at first... Smile

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:38 am

I don't have any trouble with seeing the tourneys, I won mini cash ($2.20) but it won't let me register in any games. tried 0.60--1.10 -- 1.80-- 2.20 -- keeps saying i don't have suffient funds to register.

Sent E-MAIL to support still waiting to hear back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: hiding tickets   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:49 am

on carbon if you look under games in the lobby there is a drop down that says topurnament coupons and thats where you will find them, they dont usually give cash just tickets so might clear up your problem .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:53 am

CHILLI 2 U wrote:
on carbon if you look under games in the lobby there is a drop down that says topurnament coupons and thats where you will find them, they dont usually give cash just tickets so might clear up your problem .

how do i spend $ 2.20 cash or coupons if it keeps saying i can't register in any games

i did find the $ 2.20 ( IT says 2.20 Sat. ) what do i use it on
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: I think I understand what you mean now Taxi...   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:11 pm

... sorry I misunderstood the issue you were having over at Carbon.

After re-reading... I believe you need to find tournaments that have a little coupon icon next to them... and I think these are normally going to be for satellite tourneys.

You won't be able to register to any other than the $2.20 tournaments...

When you open the window to register... you will click on the drop down menu and choose to use your $2.20 coupon.

Hope that makes sense? I had a bit of a time finding the tourneys at first but if you sort by entry fee, that might help... wish Carbons interface was as nice as PokerStars... it is a bit confusing I think.

Hope you have a great day Taxi... and I sure hope this helped?

Last edited by chelle867 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

PostSubject: Re: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:23 pm

I believe your trouble lies in that the 2.20 you won was a coupon to enter only a 2.20 satty and thats it. Click on satilites ,find a 2.20, and you should be able to use your coupon. This is only a satty to a tourny, not for $. If you "win" the satty you'll be in a tourny for $. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 pm

mtnestegg wrote:
I believe your trouble lies in that the 2.20 you won was a coupon to enter only a 2.20 satty and thats it. Click on satilites ,find a 2.20, and you should be able to use your coupon. This is only a satty to a tourny, not for $. If you "win" the satty you'll be in a tourny for $. Hope that helps.

THIS.

Unless Carbon has changed it's policy since I could play there the standard freerolls equal win a ticket and for some of the higher placements perhaps a ticket AND cash (that's how it reads in the freeroll lobbies anyway...I never finished high enough to find out though...).

If you secure a $2.20 ticket (that's as good as I ever did...) then you can reg in the corresponding satellites. Get through THAT step and then you're playing for $.

In other words it's a cast iron bugger to grind freeroll money on that site.
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

PostSubject: Re: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Eeeeyup still is mox I think top 5 get $ + satty tics (out of 5000 runners) top prize bein' $18+33.00 satty tic wnen I used to play partypoker they had 2 (i think) freerolls a day that top prize was $1000.00 LOVED THEM my best there was 2nd for $600.00 was 4th in chips when.2 middle stacks went all in and the huge chip leader called lol and won LOL so I went from $200.00 garanteed to 600 by just sitting out 1 hand lol saaaaweeeet...
Edit.... Sorry forgot to put "sick brag alert"...lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 am

I went in and checked every $2.20 tourney and found only one of them that lets me use a $2.20 coupon and it doesn't start until 10 or 11 PM my time so I checked out finished ones and they last 14 to 16 hours . LOL anybody want a coupon? lol. 2 to 4 hrs. is my limit lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:16 pm

you don't have too many options with the 2.20 sat tix , but at like 8 or 9 mb even 10 central time there is a $11sat.tix.x10 no rebuy no add on that last bout 2 - 2and a half hours and depending on how many join they might pay more then 10 $11 tix , but you have mre options with the $11sat.tix..just for future reference....but now the free-rolls are $50 f/r and just for cash so all that is irrelavant..where was I a few months ago lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon   Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starts in 12 mins... HORSE Freeroll at Carbon
Page 1 of 1