Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIC an dPSO forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

TIC an dPSO forum Empty
PostSubject: TIC an dPSO forum   TIC an dPSO forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Please have any reference in the staking forum, instead of a general forum. cheers That way, we can make it work. GO TANKERS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
joy7108

joy7108

TIC an dPSO forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC an dPSO forum   TIC an dPSO forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:48 pm

I'd like to think that could happen, John, but as I posted on PSO:

Sand, TIC is all you said, BUT it doesn't fit the mould, it's a square peg and the staking thread is a round hole.

The fact that is was one of the most successful threads ever has no bearing, the success of the club has no bearing, it just doesn't fit in with the new PSO.

I'm sure glad TIC doesn't need PSO to function, and every day wonder why I bother.

Read more: T. I. C. thread - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/forum/showthread.php?44103-T.-I.-C.-thread#ixzz25qHbBaBi

I can't see how what TIC does can fit into the staking rules, if I'm wrong please explain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

TIC an dPSO forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC an dPSO forum   TIC an dPSO forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

how does this NOT add to the school and forum? it most certainly adds fun, community spirit, a learning platform for everyone, not just the folks involved, and is just a kind gesture some members are willing to do for other members. how in the world is this NOT good for this place. i'm flabbergasted.... and out of idol curiosity, what's the harm? where could you see this possibly going that's a negative? seems like fun and community building to me. i cant even participate but think it's pretty darn cool peeps are willing to GIVE away a piece of themselves with nothing in it for themselves but a warm fuzzy i applaud y'all willing to do this.

May the tinfoil protect you. MT
BronzeStar

Unread

Tue Jul 31, 2012, 12:06 AM
(#7)
TOO2COO
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)

Hello Guys

We going to **close** this post as this is not up for debate.

As always feel free to contact anyone you feel you may need to Sand.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Read more: Too2coo please clarify - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/forum/showthread.php?43456-Too2coo-please-clarify#ixzz25qYYk3kN

All I can say is WOW looks like they dont want the TIC firing back up again,,,everytime Sand says something his thread gets closed,,,, holy cow... Suspect I was just readin over there first time in a lllooong time and see not missin anything,,,,, ps lots of fun in the dtank 2 kick off tonight,,,weeeeeeeeeee geek
You must be a bad DAd,,,lol,,
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

TheLangolier

TIC an dPSO forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC an dPSO forum   TIC an dPSO forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Like John said, all staking stuff has to stay in the staking forum, that's their rules. too2coo didn't say it doesn't work, or doesn't belong, or any of that, he said it needs to go in the staking forum. And instead of moving the old thread, since that TIC is closed and over, a new thread would make sense.

All that being said, why is there a sudden push to put this on PSO? I was told this was being done OFF PSO now. We have our shares sold out, and all of a sudden it's a big deal to put it under the whim of PSO's staking forum? I don't understand why. Question
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

TIC an dPSO forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC an dPSO forum   TIC an dPSO forum Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:06 am

Hey Dave,

It was just a bump and to let know to those that were stakers or horses that are not here in this forum, that it's back on. If you notice the thread over at PSO, it was short and sweet with no info, except to contact eff or myself.

We are not going to post over there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TIC an dPSO forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC an dPSO forum   TIC an dPSO forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIC an dPSO forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drunk Tank Forum :: Tournaments :: Investment Drunk Tank Club-
Jump to: