Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U.S. Friendly Site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

U.S. Friendly  Site Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Friendly Site   U.S. Friendly  Site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Didn't know which spot to post this, under "Poker", or under "Olnine Tournaments"; looked at topics/posts in each, chose here, prolly wrong, sorry.

I do not know if anyone has mentioned this before, and don't know if anyone is interested, either. I ran across a U.S. friendly site that has some attractive features and lots of things going on, and the site itself is about the best I have seen in a while, as far as "never been here before, I don't know how to get around".

I post, as it has some features and a structure that Folks around here would find familiar, and perhaps appreciate, too.

Prolly a day late and a dollah short on this one; prolly old news around here, but just in case, I post anyhow.

Best and Kindest,

Sin.
AA

http://www.hogwildpokerleagues.com/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Friendly Site   U.S. Friendly  Site Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:35 pm

tried that site for a little while ..seems like every one on there playes like it's facebook zygna poker every1 allin just bout every hand ....it's pointless to play there if you want to play real poker and to improve your game,,,, all it is , is buncha all-in bingo players there...they talk a big game bout having all kinds of fancy prizes there but i don't trust it...i saw nowhere on the site where you can actually play money games ...looks like all the games are for virtue points and bragging rights on who didn't suck out on everyone and for what...nothing...sorry hate to burst your bubble sinman but , that site is defiantly not worth the time...of coarse you can put money on the site to buy points but i didn't see any cash out on there so what you put in you'll never see ..I've been playing on Merge Network ever since that dread full day over a year ago , and seems like lot of their skins are closing down now , so looks like playing online and trying to win any money is a pipe dream anymore , even if the bill passes to legalize it , I think it's going to be a long time before us American will be able to play for money...One site on the Merge network that still allowed visa deposits , P2P transfers , and cash outs have now done away with that recently . So we can play everywhere we want , but as far as playing good solid poker is just absurd and pointless cause it's play money and you how people play with play money.I myself am going back to playing in the drunk tank on a regular basis , at least there I know every one will play the games properly and I'll have fun playing for play money..Although Merge does still allow Americans to play free-rolls , if you manage to win anything over $100 you have pay $15 to cash out and now the cash out procedure no longer allows you to recieve a cheack and from what I heard Is a major ordeal and you have to go through Western Union and they charge a big percentage..Bet-Online and other Sports booking sites that have poker and allow Americans to play on their sites are scams they want you to deposit but you can't cash out what you win you have to keep on their sites , you can try to cash out , but you'll never see that money..I had over 60 dollars that I won through free-rolling at Bet-Online and they changed their software bout 6 months back and I had to re download and when I did that money dissappeared , I contacted support on the issue bout where my money was and they sent me an Email on how to Deposit money on their site....LMAO Now ain't that a buncha bullshit so Fit ...I'm going play in the drunk tank and have fun and play good solid poker there ,that's are only option
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Hey, thanks for taking the time to respond   U.S. Friendly  Site Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 pm

I really appreciate the fact that you also took the time to share your experience. Sadly though, it demonstrates some of the sadder aspects of what are some of the fallouts from governmental zealousness; they rage on while the majority suffers the effects of such.

But listen here my friend, despite the woes you have described experiencing, standing out apart from all that, when I had seen who it was that had posted, I was like, "Right Freaking On....It's KayVee....". And then I read your case of Bad Mojo, and I was like, "FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

That is one really sucky, Bum Trip Dude, and I am so sorry to hear it happenin to someone I know. What you was describing is like the stuff of nightmares. But as you took the time to respond, I will do the same; but you have to give me a minute, as I have a few things that I am juggling right now, and right at this particular moment, I had hoped to have had dinner going already to boot lol, but then saw this. ... But I am for the most part going to get at you personally in a PM, for I have some good news for you; but like I said, ya have to give me a minute. I'll get atcha, and don't worry, I Gotcha. Covered, that is.

Yeah, far as the site goes, what I was looking at and what you were seeing & experiencing there, are two completely different things. I read the site over as carefully as my deficient mentality would allow, because when as I read, I was like, "You're kiddin me". For if what I was reading was as I was determining it to be, I immediately thought of some pretty Sharp Folk round here these parts, and that they would immediately see an opportunity to exploit what I determine to be an unfair advantage to the poor people of that site, with Perhaps a genuine element of being a profitable endeavor. Sharp Folk round here these parts.

That was my first encounter with a subscription site, and from examining the site and reading the get down about it, I was under the impression that these folks had done right well by themselves, and I still do. However, have since located a more suitable subscrip site, fitting more needs overall, that have a greater weight of consideration, I think. I mean personally so, at least. But overall, what I have found with these sites, is that they each have their own unique quirks, I guess you'd say...... But I digress.

Hang tough and Hold tight for a minute, I got just what ya need to fix what ails ya; unless of course, just everything ails ya lol. But seriously, it's all good. Will get at you at appropriate time, so give yer box here a little glance now 'n then.

Great to hear from/see you again, and while I am sorry that your exp has been so bitterly tinged, I can see that yer made up of more than all that and that you'll profit from this somehow, and come through standing on your own two feet.

Lemmme Hear Ya Say, "HELLL YEAHHHH!!!".

Sin.
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Hello Sinman... my California neighbor!!! ♥   U.S. Friendly  Site Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:16 am

Hello ther Sinman!

I know I've been a bit out of commission since the fire back on Sept. 1st... but do tell your fellow poker California neighbor gal what'cha have cooking up with my other buddy Mr. Keith Vance... really looking for something with some potential to venture out of the micro micro up to at least the teenager micro's!!! lol jk Smile

I think xxChrisxx gave up on me... I hope he will visit here again. I was looking forward to learning from him. That fire really put my life in a doozie for a min. If things continue to go in the direction that they are starting to, I should be back on my feet soon.

But I do want to know what options there are out there for us. I need to check out the investment stuff that Mr. Sandman has going on but I am thinking that this probably not for us here in the States. I just know I wasn't in the position to check it out when it started... if you know different, please clue me in my friend.

Thanks Brian... hope all is well. Didn't get a chance to chat the other night but it was good to see ya at the table!!

Hope to catch up soon!

Smile Michelle
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Friendly Site   U.S. Friendly  Site Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:38 am

chelle... the investment club is for ALL tankers Very Happy you can paypal trap the moneys for it so us south of the 49th can participate WEEEEEE.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Friendly Site   U.S. Friendly  Site Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 pm

chelle867 wrote:
Hello ther Sinman!

I know I've been a bit out of commission since the fire back on Sept. 1st... but do tell your fellow poker California neighbor gal what'cha have cooking up with my other buddy Mr. Keith Vance... really looking for something with some potential to venture out.....

Well, that's all I had to read before I was answering you. Keep an eye on yer box; I will see if my "Sent" box contains KayVee's PM, and if it does, EazyPeazyPie. If not, I will re-Crackle-ate it for ya, and, "Yuh-humm, I got whatchya needs", hopefully.

So I'm off to finish reading your Post, then to my Sent box forya.

Kewlz.

Sin.

And ..... P.S. to any else that might drop an eye on this original post and go "hmmmm...."

Have since found a more preferrable "League" type of site that if one were to choose between the 2, I would definitely choose the subsequent discovery, and if interested, you can PM me and I would get back to you....Am with another Program right now, but if I were looking to do some free climbing, and looking to do so on a league type site, the new one is certainly better suited to it for scheduling, frequency, and ease of participation; all of which would lend to further investigation, for as I said, not my site of pref right now. And I have played a couple there, and without much interest other than givin her a go to test run, somewhat easily oulasted much of the short Field(s) in like 2 out of 3, while conducting more serious biz in the fore-ground if you get my drift. But is merely an "if" interested item, not to be considered a tendered item by any means.

S.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Friendly Site   U.S. Friendly  Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.S. Friendly Site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drunk Tank Forum :: Tournaments :: Special Tournaments :: Online Tournaments-
Jump to: