Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

effsea is bye bye...hiccup

Go down 
+10
TrumpinJoe
Johnny Oak
Phoenix Maya
joy7108
Jellikit
wetmoose 613
mtnestegg
zzHONEYBEEzz
annie_22at90
effsea
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

effsea is bye bye...hiccup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: effsea is bye bye...hiccup   effsea is bye bye...hiccup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:20 am

zzHONEYBEEzz wrote:
TheLangolier wrote:
Eff, no idea wtf is going on here, and others have said such nice and accurate things. My take:

Effer break = cool
Effer gone = not cool
Everyone's kind words = cool
Sinman blue text = not cool (I can't read it without popping blood vessels in my eyes lol)
Effer stays = cool
Effer tries to leave = don't make us come over there

Dave

cheers It`s liké thé MOB ... only 1 way out Suspect

I've said my share, but Dave hit the nail on the head. Poker Maffia, we all gonna try to keep you, because you're the best. I can understand needing a break, go through it myself.

Take care and we all want to see you back is the theme I'm seeing. Needing personal time to clear headspace is understood. But when you feel better, you better get your ass back here.

I love you
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

PostSubject: Re: effsea is bye bye...hiccup   effsea is bye bye...hiccup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 am

Listen Effsea you can't eat at the Buffet of Crazy without it affecting you at some point. So bottom line is take a time out and come back with a BIG hat on that has a 2/6 ticket stuck to the side of it. The place is better with you in than out. Your friend the Effin Copper... Wink
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: effsea is bye bye...hiccup   effsea is bye bye...hiccup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:38 am

So héré wé aré at anothér Friday... thought I would drop you a liné, Éff, to lét you know I was thinking about you...and to say "HÉLLO!" (that`s a link) Hopé you aré having fun in your bréak and rélaxing. I undérstand fully why you aré on bréak, was just télling soméoné thé othér day that pokér is a gamé (not that wé all don`t také it sérious but...) it`s méant to bé fun and whén it`s not anymoré thén timé to stop ... for awhilé. Whénévér YOU aré réady will bé glad to séé you back, as évéryoné has said it isn`t thé samé without ya! Také caré bud! drunken
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: effsea is bye bye...hiccup   effsea is bye bye...hiccup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Gman say take 3 -5 months off,,,then come back,,or we come to TO and collect you back again...lol drunken

I rem I took 4 or 5 months off after my concussion and blowing my top at cowboy...lol... then came back again with a cat vengence... lol.. cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: effsea is bye bye...hiccup   effsea is bye bye...hiccup - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

effsea is bye bye...hiccup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2