Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November

Go down 
+5
BUZZLIYEAR
TheLangolier
wetmoose 613
gatehouse999
sandtrap777
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheLangolier

TheLangolier

Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November   Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Pretty gross run-bad tonight ends in a really bad session. My favorite was middle set vs. top/top where he turned trips and rivered a full house, after bet/calling my flop raise and bet/calling my turn raise. Sighhhhhhhhhh.

Guess I have to move back down, since 10NL has pwned me. Sad

Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November - Page 3 Ticnov12
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November   Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 am

Hang in there everyone. Bad runs happen to everyone. You're all good players... ALWAYS... remember that.
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

PostSubject: Re: Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November   Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 am

TheLangolier wrote:
Pretty gross run-bad tonight ends in a really bad session. My favorite was middle set vs. top/top where he turned trips and rivered a full house, after bet/calling my flop raise and bet/calling my turn raise. Sighhhhhhhhhh.

i feel ur pain... Crying or Very sad had a three day sick ass run of some of the worst beats iv'e run across in a long while. lost $70 playin' 1, 2, and $5 6 man HTs (figured they just flipped the switch on me lol) ...made $60 of it back yesterday though so i guess they un flipped it Wink it'll turn around for ya man!! keep on keepin on sir. cheers cheers drunken drunken and on another note, DAMN!! for once you play early and i'm STILL already Sleep Sleep Sleep sigh!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November   Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:24 pm

TheLangolier wrote:

Hey Dave,

My Sunday was the same
3,000 hands at 25NL and it was a roller coaster
Had 4 tables of Zoom and 3 of them back to back lost on the river to a set, flush and 2nd pair. I then reopen 3 new tables and manage to double up, then 2 more tables on the river
Open 2 more and decided to play aggressive, all in with 22 and another with AKo, lost both. I guess I was tilting by now. Took a break and managed to finish the day at -$27

I though I was unbeatable after a great day on Saturday (up $220), so I had enlarge my range without really noticing it and I guess variance did it

Ahhhhhhhh POKER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November   Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Month end party and horses for week of the 5th of November
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3