World's Greatest Poker Club
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mischiff

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 53

PostSubject: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Password for today's PCAlive game is:

dibella



Cheers,

Mis
Back to top Go down
effsea

avatar

Posts : 3617
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 56
Location : G.T.A. Canada eh

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:15 pm

thx man

cheers
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

avatar

Posts : 1483
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 37
Location : Follow the Inukshuks

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:22 pm

cheers Mis!

I wish I could get PS to sign on, just sits there with the PS Update showing but won't go. My net works (obvioudly I'm here eh) My yahoo works and all. Had an email about an hour ago from a friend in North Bay, same problem. scratch

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Όσο περισσότερα μαθαίνω,
τόσο περισσότερο συνειδητοποιώ πόσο λίγα ξέρω
~ Σωκράτης

study The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know ~ Socrates study

Back to top Go down
effsea

avatar

Posts : 3617
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 56
Location : G.T.A. Canada eh

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:01 pm

zzHONEYBEEzz wrote:
cheers Mis!

I wish I could get PS to sign on, just sits there with the PS Update showing but won't go. My net works (obvioudly I'm here eh) My yahoo works and all. Had an email about an hour ago from a friend in North Bay, same problem. scratch


honey are you on wireless?

if you hard wire it....it may update,

had this issue before and this worked,

so if you are wireless, plug your patchcord ( rj45 ) into your router then into your pc, then hold onto your penis.............wait you don't have one of them.........nevermind..hiccup

cheers

Back to top Go down
Mischiff

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:15 pm

effsea wrote:
zzHONEYBEEzz wrote:
cheers Mis!

I wish I could get PS to sign on, just sits there with the PS Update showing but won't go. My net works (obvioudly I'm here eh) My yahoo works and all. Had an email about an hour ago from a friend in North Bay, same problem. scratch


honey are you on wireless?

if you hard wire it....it may update,

had this issue before and this worked,

so if you are wireless, plug your patchcord ( rj45 ) into your router then into your pc, then hold onto your penis.............wait you don't have one of them.........nevermind..hiccup

cheers


hang on to bob then!
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

avatar

Posts : 1483
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 37
Location : Follow the Inukshuks

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:51 pm

effsea wrote:
zzHONEYBEEzz wrote:
cheers Mis!

I wish I could get PS to sign on, just sits there with the PS Update showing but won't go. My net works (obvioudly I'm here eh) My yahoo works and all. Had an email about an hour ago from a friend in North Bay, same problem. scratch


honey are you on wireless?

if you hard wire it....it may update,

had this issue before and this worked,

so if you are wireless, plug your patchcord ( rj45 ) into your router then into your pc, then hold onto your penis.............wait you don't have one of them.........nevermind..hiccup

cheers


Thanks for trying to help eff!! I did it and nope Sad Think maybe you were having interference or something? Not sure but I plugged it in and rebooted net, reset router, rebooted lappy alla that. I did the traces on the network status thingy, looks to be 1 server down in Australia, 2 US East Coast servers down and 1 server down for the Pokerstars Website, between them and me. Twiddles thumbs as I have no penis and Mis thinks a thumbs up looks like one.... HA @ Bob, pretty slushy here, grey and nearly dark now... somewhere between 1/2 foot and a foot of slush, snow and ice, all of my housework done, 6 freaking channels and nothing on any of them, did watch a pretty neat show on planes earlier... one of them was pretty cool, called a wee bee Wink filed under interesting things learned while being forced into poker rehab Rolling Eyes


______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Όσο περισσότερα μαθαίνω,
τόσο περισσότερο συνειδητοποιώ πόσο λίγα ξέρω
~ Σωκράτης

study The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know ~ Socrates study

Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

avatar

Posts : 1483
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 37
Location : Follow the Inukshuks

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:01 pm

bounce THERE IS A POKER GOD!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE PS!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE Basketball

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Όσο περισσότερα μαθαίνω,
τόσο περισσότερο συνειδητοποιώ πόσο λίγα ξέρω
~ Σωκράτης

study The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know ~ Socrates study

Back to top Go down
Mischiff

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:04 pm

[quote="zzHONEYBEEzz"][quote="effsea"]
zzHONEYBEEzz wrote:
cheers Mis!

Twiddles thumbs as I have no penis and Mis thinks a thumbs up looks like one.... HA @ Bob, ]

I do NOT think your thumbs up looks like one... wrong sex... take a look at (y) and think a woman's lower anatomy and no clothes on... that is what I see.

Sheesh.

Mis
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

avatar

Posts : 1483
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 37
Location : Follow the Inukshuks

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:12 pm

(y) - yes.... I see that, the thumbs up emoticon picture, I don't see how that looks like that lol... would be one weird chick if that were the case ahem. Embarassed I'm guessing you don't see the emoticons Mis? And so probably my comments on proportion made no sense to you... I was puzzled by you saying no, the proportions wouldn't be embarassing lol... Idea too funny

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Όσο περισσότερα μαθαίνω,
τόσο περισσότερο συνειδητοποιώ πόσο λίγα ξέρω
~ Σωκράτης

study The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know ~ Socrates study

Back to top Go down
Mischiff

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:15 pm

zzHONEYBEEzz wrote:
(y) - yes.... I see that, the thumbs up emoticon picture, I don't see how that looks like that lol... would be one weird chick if that were the case ahem. Embarassed I'm guessing you don't see the emoticons Mis? And so probably my comments on proportion made no sense to you... I was puzzled by you saying no, the proportions wouldn't be embarassing lol... Idea too funny

there is an emoticon? Ok, that explains a LOT. No, I don't see anything but an open brace, small y and close brace... which looks like, well you know.

cheers
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

avatar

Posts : 1483
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 37
Location : Follow the Inukshuks

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Mischiff wrote:
zzHONEYBEEzz wrote:
(y) - yes.... I see that, the thumbs up emoticon picture, I don't see how that looks like that lol... would be one weird chick if that were the case ahem. Embarassed I'm guessing you don't see the emoticons Mis? And so probably my comments on proportion made no sense to you... I was puzzled by you saying no, the proportions wouldn't be embarassing lol... Idea too funny

there is an emoticon? Ok, that explains a LOT. No, I don't see anything but an open brace, small y and close brace... which looks like, well you know.

cheers



Maybe this will help Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Όσο περισσότερα μαθαίνω,
τόσο περισσότερο συνειδητοποιώ πόσο λίγα ξέρω
~ Σωκράτης

study The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know ~ Socrates study

Back to top Go down
Mischiff

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:51 pm

It does hb, but you know what, I think I like chuckling to the ( y ) I see every time.

It suits my mind in the gutter mentality.

Ciao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th   

Back to top Go down
 
PCAlive Tourney Sunday Jan 13th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion
» tau 1k list tourney list
» Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Track List & Results
» Emerald Senior Boys Tourney Jan 20 - 22
» 13th Company takes on Sammael on the Speeder

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drunk Tank Forum :: Tournaments :: Special Tournaments :: Online Tournaments-
Jump to: