Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boobs vs. Balls

Go down 
+5
Jellikit
annie_22at90
effsea
horsewoman72
Johnny Oak
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 pm

OK so there was another Boobs vs. Balls tourney last night.  And as usual there were way more boys than girls to start the game.  This makes it hard for the girls to be so out numbered so I have decided to implement a small change in the rules.

From now on, the monthly Battle of the Sexes will involve up to and only the top 5 guys from the previous month's standings.   The girls will be represented by whoever shows up but will be limited to the top five.  So if only 4 girls play, they will only have to beat the top 4 boys who are there for the night.  If all this sounds too confusing, send me a PM and I will explain it better.

So Under this new plan, here are the results from last night's game.

We had another exciting battle, but so sorry lads - the girls were too strong for us.  

You know that means that they get to keep the bragging rights for a whole month now.

Top four ladies (from last night's game) were Horsewoman72, HoneyBee, QueenBee, and Phoenix Maya, with a combined score of 44 points

Top four guys (from last month's top 5) were Wetmoose, Effsea, Rhino, and GandalfDwite, with a combined score of 36 points.

The girls will get 10K chips to be distributed by me at Crazy Johnny's Payout Table.  Be sure to show up there 15 mins prior to any regular game if you want to get paid.  Well done by the hooter hanging club.
Back to top Go down
TrumpinJoe

TrumpinJoe

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Another idea: Use the average finish of each team. Lowest wins.
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Holy cow we won!!!!!! Woooooo Hoooooo Boobs rule!!!!!! Not rigged at all.

sunny sunny 
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:25 am

Well there was another Boobs vs. Balls tourney last night.  And remember there was a new rule implemented, from now on, the monthly Battle of the Sexes will involve the top 5 guys from the previous month's standings.   The girls will be represented by whoever shows up but will be limited to the top five.  

We had another exciting battle, but so sorry ladies - the boys were too strong for you.  

You know that means that they get to keep the bragging rights for a whole month now.

Top five ladies (from last night's game) were Horsewoman72, HoneyBee, CaseyBaby, Morganhell's, and Phoenix Maya, with a combined score of 35 points

Top five guys (from last month's top 5) were Effsea, Rhino, Nobisquit, Johnny Oak, and GandalfDwite, with a combined score of 46 points.

The Boys will get 10K chips to be distributed by me at Crazy Johnny's Payout Table.  Be sure to show up there 15 mins prior to any regular game if you want to get paid.  

Well done by the low hangers club.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 pm

OK so there was another Boobs vs. Balls tourney last night.  And if you remember there was a new rule implemented, from now on, the monthly Battle of the Sexes will involve the top 5 guys from the previous month's standings.   The girls will be represented by whoever shows up but will be limited to the top five.  

It was a hard fought battle, but the guys just did not have the stuff - the girls gave us a spanking.  

Top four ladies (from last night's game) were Horsewoman72, CaseyBaby, GaLadyLuck, and Phoenix Maya, with a combined score of 44 points

Top four guys (from last month) were Rhino, Nobisquit, Johnny Oak, and GandalfDwite, with a combined score of 25 points.

The Girls will get 10K chips to be distributed by me at Crazy Johnny's Payout Table.  I will arrange to be there 15 mins prior to any regular game if you want to get paid.  

Well done by the perky pointers club.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Well there was another Boobs vs. Balls tourney last night.  As you know the monthly Battle of the Sexes involves the top 5 guys from the previous month's standings, while the girls are represented by whoever shows up, but will be limited to the top five.  

It was a hard fought battle, that could have gone either way but the girls could not hang on - in the end the boys were on top.  

Top five ladies (with one boobless wonder) were Horsewoman72, CaseyBaby, Morganhell's, Phoenix Maya, and Effsea with a combined score of 33 points

Top five guys (from last month) were Rhino4646, Tom905, Nobisquit, Johnny Oak, and GandalfDwite, with a combined score of 40 points.

The Boys will get 10K chips to be distributed by me at Crazy Johnny's Payout Table.  I will arrange to be there 15 mins prior to any regular game if you want to get paid.  

Well done by the Pointed Penies club.
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Sorry to my ladies and a big thank you to the head boob for slipping on those heels last night!

My net was buggered up. It may have been the white-out we were having here or just plain crappy net. I'd finally connect, open PokerStars, click the homegame and then poof net gone, start all over again. This lasted until it got cold enough for the snow to slow down (about 1am).

Very sorry all xoxo

Gratz to the BALLZ Basketball 
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:34 pm

HICCUP!!!!! We tried.

sunny sunny 
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:37 am

Wow we had another Boobs vs. Balls tourney last night.  As usual the monthly Battle of the Sexes involves the top 5 guys from the previous month's standings, while the girls are represented by whoever shows up, but is limited to the top five.  

It was a hard fought battle, that could have gone either way and ended with a classic heads up boy vs girl battle. Although the boy won the battle, the girls won the war - in the end the boobs prevailed.  

Top five ladies were Horsewoman72, zzHoneyBeezz, CaseyBaby, Phoenix Maya, and Tteradactyl with a combined score of 62 points

Top five guys (from last month) were Rhino4646, Tom905, Nobisquit, Johnny Oak, and GandalfDwite, with a combined score of 58 points.

The Girls will get 10K chips to be distributed by me at Crazy Johnny's Payout Table.  I will arrange to be there 15 mins prior to any regular game if you want to get paid.  

Well done by the Perky Pointers club.
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:15 pm

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LADIES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:21 am

Apparently the girls are taking this thing seriously.  For the first time there were more girls than boys in the tourney last night.  When that happens the boys get to count all five guys, while the girls are represented by whoever shows up, but is limited to the top five.  

So here are the results from last night's game.

It was a hard fought battle, that could not have been any closer.  It literally ended in a boy-girl-boy-girl finish and ended with a classic heads up boy vs girl battle.  Although the boy won the battle, the girls were not to be outdone - in the end the boobs and the balls got all tangled up and TIED.  

You know that means that no one gets the bragging rights for a whole month now.

Top five ladies were Horsewoman72, zzHoneyBeezz, CaseyBaby, Phoenix Maya, and Razzy's with a combined score of 32 points

Top five guys were Rhino4646, TrumpinJoe, Nobisquit, Johnny Oak, and GandalfDwite, with a combined score of 32 points.

Nobody wins the prize at Crazy Johnny's Payout Table.   

Well done by both the Hangy Downys and the Perky Pointers.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:23 pm

After NOT getting beaten at the Boobs vs Balls game last night, some of the ladies decided to celebrate:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203437207276304
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:32 am

LMAO!!! GO LADIES GO LADIES GO!!!  bounce drunken queen
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:09 am

Well we had another Boobs vs. Balls tourney on Friday night.  Now normally the monthly Battle of the Sexes has more participants, but Friday night we had equal numbers.  So it truly was top 5 guys and top 5 girls.  

It was a hard fought battle, that could have gone either way and ended with a classic heads up boy vs girl battle.  It went back and forth but eventually the boy won the battle, and the war - in the end the balls prevailed.  

Top five ladies were Horsewoman72, zzHoneyBeezz, CaseyBaby, Phoenix Maya, and Razzys with a combined score of 30 points

Top five guys were Rhino4646, Tom905, Nobisquit, Johnny Oak, and Mcedger, with a combined score of 35 points.

Well done by the Ballroom Dancers.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:36 am

Well there was another Boobs vs. Balls tourney last night.  As you know the monthly Battle of the Sexes involves the top guys from the previous month's standings, while the girls are represented by whoever shows up, and last night there were only four.  

It was a hard fought battle, that could have gone either way but the girls could not hang on - in the end the boys were on top.  

Top four ladies were Horsewoman72, CaseyBaby, Razzys, and Phoenix Maya with a combined score of 25 points

Top four guys (from last month) were Jordan2652, Tom905, Johnny Oak, and GandalfDwite, with a combined score of 34 points.

The Boys will get to slap each other on the back and stand around scratching there chips.  I will be first one in line for that.  

Well done by the hanging hairy club.
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:49 am

Good battle Ladies, well played. You were just unlucky to run up against
a bunch of lunchbox Gents.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Well we completed the July edition of the Boobs vs. Balls tourney last night.  As you know the monthly Battle of the Sexes involves the top guys from the previous month's standings, while the girls are represented by whoever shows up, and last night there were only four.  

It was a hard fought wrestling match (which may have involved some Jello), that could have gone either way but the girls slipped and fell - in the end the boys jumped up to claim victory.  

You know that means that they get to keep the bragging rights for a whole month now.  Yep, Boys rule and Girls drool.

Top four ladies were Horsewoman72, CaseyBaby, GmaJudy, and Phoenix Maya with a combined score of 15 points

Top four guys (from last month) were Effsea, Rhino4646, Johnny Oak, and GandalfDwite, with a combined score of 28 points.

The Boys will get to slap each other on the back and stand around scratching there chips.  I will be first one in line for that.  

Well done by the hairy hangy downy club.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Yahoo.......Rigged drunken 

If the Girls.....I mean Ladies.........

If they will have me......I would like to be on their team next time, I'm into chic's.....I mean Ladies Embarassed 

Cheers Folks
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:43 pm

effsea wrote:
If they will have me......I would like to be on their team next time, I'm into chic's.....I mean Ladies Embarassed 

Cheers Folks

Ladies

I would only accept this offer IF he agrees to dress appropriately -- ie Bra and Panties.

Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:38 pm

done......hiccup drunken 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boobs vs. Balls   Boobs vs. Balls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boobs vs. Balls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drunk Tank Forum :: Tournaments :: Drunk Tank1-
Jump to: