Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

overnighter to A.C.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

overnighter to A.C. Empty
PostSubject: overnighter to A.C.   overnighter to A.C. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:28 am

well went to A.C. (tropicana) for the night . played a lil 1/2 nl ...lol i remember them bein soft but holy sheezus. seen so many fish, i thought i was at monterey bay aquarium... Smile two extremely card dead, two hour sessions and up 170.00 .... unfortunately buzz likes the slots, but the slots don't like her lol never seen money disappear so damn fast affraid was a great time though with some good friends. didn't have time for any tourney play, but next time i'm hittin em up! four of the fishiest fish at one of my tables were joinin' and that would have been like 20% of the field right there Rolling Eyes usually 20-25 runners in their lil daily's
cant wait to go back! lotsa fun ( leavin the wifey home though so i can come home with some money) Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
JerseyRon

JerseyRon

overnighter to A.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: overnighter to A.C.   overnighter to A.C. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Good to hear that you won some money. I do suggest you try the dailys at Bally's sometime. They were somewhat small in players (30 or so), but you should do well in them. The buy-in is only $55.
Back to top Go down

overnighter to A.C.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drunk Tank Forum :: Tournaments :: Special Tournaments :: Live Tournaments-
Jump to: