Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when you can hit it hard but dont know the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Empty
PostSubject: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 3:08 pm

did you watch the game snook, or just the high lites on fox complete joke news?

2nd homerun?

numerous bad strike calls

a missed balk call in the 9th or was it the 8th...hiccup...who cares anyways,

they won by 1 run snook.......................eff me

great game snook.....right

fuck me really
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:04 pm

Disappointed......
I thought this was about sex.....
but it's sports, and noone is naked.

swfight
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Cain's one of the best base-runners in the game,Jirschele got the read he wanted (ball in the perfect position,Bautista throws to the bag instead of to Goins,right base runner in Cain) and made an aggressive send. All in all a great play and coaches' decision by the Royals,part of why they're,probably,the best team in the game right now (and I hate saying that,because I genuinely do not like them).

But NONE of that means Bautista "doesn't know the game". He's half-turned away from the play where he needs to go to get to that ball and he's only throwing to the cut-off there is he's sure that the runner is trying for home. No way he can know that when he makes that throw,so like he said a "feel thing".

You want to second guess something the Jays did last night,then go with the decisions in the top of the 9th,which actually WERE questionable...pinch-hitting Navarro for Goins,a much better contact hitter,in a spot (1st and 3rd,none out) where putting the ball in play is key. Or not putting some type of squeeze play on with 1 out and Revere,one of the best bunters in the game,at the plate and blazing speed with Revere and also Pompey on 3rd. Those were very shaky calls by Gibbons IMO,in fact I'll just say it...I think he humped the pooch on both of them,and frankly I was shocked he didn't put some type of play on when Revere was up.

But,as Eff pointed out,some horrific umpiring went against the Jays last night as well. The HR call was pitiful and then that 2-1 strike call on Revere,to make the count 2-2 instead of 3-1 (someone who actually DOES know the game,i.e..not YOU,would understand how big a difference that is) was abysmal.

Linking that article and then titling your thread what you did shows that the only one who doesn't understand the game is YOU.
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Oh and for the record,and this is just me talking now,for you to post that today,when you have to know (or maybe you don't,you've proven to be pretty much oblivious over the years) that our Canadian Tankers have to be hurting today,is just the worst kind of trolling.

So grats on being a compete and utter douchebag. Well played.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:45 pm

ya..........what mox said Twisted Evil drunken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:09 pm

oh......Go Leafs Go Crying or Very sad drunken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:15 pm

effsea wrote:
oh......Go Leafs Go Crying or Very sad drunken Very Happy

+1 (since I'm fading Price in DFS tonight) Anude Beer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:58 pm

Mox you are by far the best example of a pile on whiny little punk bitch ive ever seen. Typical wanna be lets wait then sneak attack punk that's turned your city into the cesspool it has become. You are nothing but a wanna be who never will. Oh and we can now add internet rambo to the list. You are a sad joke.

Eff, if I hurt your feelings I am sorry, down here we rag on each others teams.

I have resigned from the tank and will not be posting here so save your breath mox.

Adios

Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:00 pm

snook.......ragging is one thing, but get your facts right first..............

and that is what a big boy would do...................beak off, than run like a baby...just sad dude
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Flsnookman wrote:
Mox you are by far the best example of a pile on whiny little punk bitch ive ever seen.  Typical wanna be lets wait then sneak attack punk that's turned your city into the cesspool it has become. You are nothing but a wanna be who never will. Oh and we can now add internet rambo to the list. You are a sad joke.

Eff, if I hurt your feelings I am sorry, down here we rag on each others teams.

I have resigned from the tank and will not be posting here so save your breath mox.

Adios

Uh-huh,whatever twat. I've pulled your punk card before,I'll pull it again. You and me,bitch. ANYWHERE,ANYTIME. All I'll get is crickets just like the other times,because you're a fucking pussy hiding behind a keyboard.
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Fucking laughable to read some whiny little bitch,who would post this in answer to being called out on some brain-dead hand analysis at PSO,complain about "sneak attacks"....

FLsnookman
Since: Jul 2010
Mentioned in: 9 post(s)

Well mox after you caps probably cost you a ton of cash im glad you could find some sense of self worth attacking my post. perhaps in the future offer some advice of your own....oh wait a minute that would open you up to criticism too, cant have that. I also respect you and JWK as players but it is odd that you will criticize and refuse to play in games you can't dominate. It must be the games as it surely cant be you two pros....anyway as I said it was just my 2 cents worth, I know you wait with high hopes that anything I write may be in error so you can pounce. Glad I could brighten what must be sad sad days indeed.

Punk.
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Called for "piling on" by an idiot who would post what you did to start this thread. Besides being a chicken shit puss,you're deeply,deeply stupid.
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Sorry to every one else,but that's far from the first time that piece of crap has trashed myself or other Tankers,here or even worse doing it in the PSO forum and today was my breaking point with him. He's complete garbage in my book.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:41 pm

moxie pip wrote:
Sorry to every one else,but that's far from the first time that piece of crap has trashed myself or other Tankers,here or even worse doing it in the PSO forum and today was my breaking point with him. He's complete garbage in my book.

no need for a sorry there mox....................he's starts a fight, then run's like a bitch,

and snook.............if you only knew how many times I had your back, when some others wanted you booted..........eff me,

good luck out there, think you may need it

cya
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:09 pm

effsea wrote:
moxie pip wrote:

no need for a sorry there mox....................he's starts a fight, then run's like a bitch,

and snook.............if you only knew how many times I had your back, when some others wanted you booted..........eff me,

good luck out there, think you may need it

cya

And,just for the record,I don't disagree with anyone who ever did want your sorry ass booted,snook,but I was never one of them. I don't roll that way,have never advocated for anyone to be booted,never will. Now if eff or JO or anyone else to ask me (they never did,but were they to) my opinion of you,I'd give it to them.

Forget about your personal attack on me for my calling you out for some atrocious advice in the PSO,you've also,in the past,flat-out trashed Sinman,who never has a bad word to say to or about anyone,and SnafuinMD in the PSO forum for what you saw as bad palys against you in club games.

For a Tanker to do that over there to another Tanker (not sure if Snafu was,but Sin was 100% a Tanker when you did so) is weak shit. But that's how you roll...trash anyone you see fit and then piss,bitch and moan like you're the victim when they come back on you. What kind of idiot posts something trashing the Jays today,knowing how bad some of our fellow Tankers are hurting over that? You do,that's who.

Don't know if you're reading any of this or not,don't really care. But don't have a problem,at this point,airing some of the stuff I know about you and your prior behavior towards fellow Tankers because it's past time some got to see the curtain pulled back so they can get an idea of the piece of crap that you are.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:31 pm

johnny can you move this thread to the fight club?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when you can hit it hard but dont know the game   when you can hit it hard but dont know the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when you can hit it hard but dont know the game
Page 1 of 1