Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports

Go down 
+4
TheLangolier
stevopick
zzHONEYBEEzz
sandtrap777
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Empty
PostSubject: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 10:49 pm

If you have any tips or brags, just post here
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 11:59 pm

LOLOL Nice avi Sandy!

Great you fellas have a place to put ya sports stuff in here!

Good luck all Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
stevopick

stevopick

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Potential Brag....lets hope Buffalo keeps running out the year, for the ps Football Frenzy Tourney, Trap in that 1 as well.
glgl
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Hey Stevo,
I'm also in Arizona, Minnesota, Seattle, Chicago and Tampa
Any of these is OK with me
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Hey Mox,

I'm 4 for 6 in the 50/50 for hockey
One that I lost was by .4 points finishing 11th
Will continue with the 50/50 for a while

Thanks a lot for the info
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:45 pm

sandtrap777 wrote:
Hey Mox,

I'm 4 for 6 in the 50/50 for hockey
One that I lost was by .4 points finishing 11th
Will continue with the 50/50 for a while

Thanks a lot for the info

No problem,Trap. Like I said at the table the other night...think of the 50/50 and double up games (roughly top 45% of the field cashes instead of top 50%,but you get back 100% profit instead of 80% like in the 50/50's) like SNG's or cash tables here...they're what you want to grind for steady money (hopefully). Think of the big field GPP tournaments like MTT's here...they're what you want to try and make a big splash in.

Baseball and NBA basketball I started on 50/50's as well,once I had a decent sample size and saw that I was cashing top 25% of the field and up in most of my cashes and cashing at 65% + of my plays total I decided to switch to the double ups to get that extra 20% each time I cash. Was a small,but measurable bump in ROI,but I'd wait to you have a good sample size,with success,at the 50/50's first.

NFL has been my meh game...I'm going to end up profitable,but not nearly as much as I was in baseball or have been so far in hoops. I can see why the NBA Commissioner is a steadfast supporter of daily fantasy sites...took a non-NBA watcher like me to someone who tunes in a fair bit now.

I actually dialed back to playing the .25 GPP's in NBA (was playing $1-$3 ones,still play multiple $2 double ups for my bread and butter each night) because I'm more about the process with GPP's right now,and trying to improve,than I am trying to cash each night. Was in profit on GPP plays alone,but too much min-cashing. So I'm going to play with some ideas on the cheap.
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Meanwhile early CDM Diamond Challenge salaries for 2016 baseball season dropped yesterday. Rach comes in the room,sees what I'm looking at on my screen,knows the deal (100+ roster permutations to come...) and literally drags me away from the computer by my ear,as we still had some shopping to do.

santa Drink
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:57 pm

All you had to tell her was, "I'll give you 25%....see you later".........LOL
That or she loves your ears..lol
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:19 pm

So,from all appearances my first home and choice for anything fantasy sports related,CDM,is shuttering it's doors. They have NBA and NHL full season games that they're letting finish,but after originally releasing their player salary designations for the 2016 MLB season they haven't put up further game details or entry options and the BBS chat forums have been dark (except for the ones that cover the currently running NBA and NHL games).

Been playing their "Diamond Challenge" rotisserie style MLB game every year since 1995. Remember the old days when we phoned our moves in each week and got results mailed to us bi-weekly. Have made scores of internet friends there over the years,a couple of enemies,and have met some to go to games and whatnot. Looks like "Fantrax" and their site will try to pick up the pieces,some of us are already there and they're guaranteeing a $20,000 payout for overall winner in their "Gold" roto game so long as at least 8 25-team leagues fill. Plus very good league prizes themselves ($1500 for first,more than CDM ever offered for winning a similar 25-team league) and roto is roto is roto. They use the same 5x5 scoring system and their salary designations are pretty much the same as CDM's were for this season and roster set up is identical. Thinking I'll enter at least 1 team,maybe as many as 3. $369.95 a shot,all ,moves pre-paid.

But man...no more CDM. For me this is worse than Black Friday was for online poker. Like the death of a good friend. Sad
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

TheLangolier

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Great idea for a forum. I've only been doing NFL the past couple years so may not be active much til that ramps up, but I understand Moxie you are a baseball guru so I'm all ears. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:41 pm

TheLangolier wrote:
Great idea for a forum.  I've only been doing NFL the past couple years so may not be active much til that ramps up, but I understand Moxie you are a baseball guru so I'm all ears. Very Happy

Haha...I'll claim "guru" status for full-season rotisserie style scoring fantasy baseball for sure. 5x5 games I'm lethal. Like I said,my go to national game,the Diamond Challenge at CDM,has gone bye-bye. Which sucks. But I've landed elsewhere,have invested just shy of $500 there and the main game they offer is putting up a $20 grand prize for the overall leader and it looks like they'll be under 500 teams altogether. I'm used to having to compete for overall prize money at CDM with at least 1800 players and as many as 25,000 back in the salad days in the late 90's/early 2000's.

For DFS baseball...I was in profit last year,just under a 20% ROI. Mainly grinding 50/50 and double up plays at DraftKings. I don't play at FanDuel because I'm not a fan of their "roster lock" style. My book,if people are too thick to keep track of what's what after they enter their teams up until the games start and have blanked spots due to late injury scratches or,in the case of baseball,weather,then that ain't my look out. FanDuel that turns into a crap shoot for everyone. DraftKings you keep tabs and adjust on the fly.

Classic example of that tonight in the NBA...all day long the big injury question was if Pau Gasol would miss the Bulls/Wiz game with the flu. 15 minutes before tip-off we get confirmation he's playing,but now Bulls PG Derrick Rose,who wasn't even on the radar to miss the game,has been scratched. I played 4 $3 double ups tonight and 10 entries in the .25 $15K GPP tonight. The dubs Gasol was as nowhere higher than 6% played (I faded him everywhere too,had other values at C I liked better) and Rose was as high as 9% owned in one of them. Gasol was 4.3% in the GPP I played and Rose was in a 7.7%. As you know,those that played Rose were pretty much dead money. FanDuel,since everything would have locked a 7PM EST with the first games,everyone eats it,so no advantage gained. I had Rose in 1 of my dubs and 3 of the 10 .25 entries originally. Fan Duel that would have been 4 dead entries.

Which leads me to one HUGE tip for baseball that would seem obvious,but I'm always shocked at how many players get tripped up on. To wit...make damn skippy that you have a good and reliable weather site available at your fingertips and you have to be invested from first pitch of the night (usually 7PM EST) to the last west coast game (if any) to start. One thing I've found is that injury reports and having to be on top of that news all day and or night (at least checking in a few minutes before any games you have players in start) is more involved in the NBA than it is in NFL DFS. And then baseball even more because weather gets added to the mix. Worst thing in the world to do in baseball DFS is go with a SP in a game with a decent chance of rain sometime in the first 6 inning time frame. Your guy goes 2 innings,get a 2 hour rain delay and he's done for the night.

You know the floor/ceiling difference and what we want to target in cash games (floor) vs. GPP's (ceiling). In baseball for cash I found that for me the best move was to get whom I considered the 2 best value SP's and work back from there. Stacking in DFS baseball is a good strategy too. Even past the standard NFL QB/top target move. Baseball I had some monster results going with as many as 6-7 bats from the same lineup (cough...cough...home Jays and home Rocks). L/R splits count more for home/road splits in my mind and lineup placement more than either of those. More AB's equal more chances,kind of like how important "useage" is in hoops and touches is in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
TheLangolier

TheLangolier

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:28 am

moxie pip wrote:

Which leads me to one HUGE tip for baseball that would seem obvious,but I'm always shocked at how many players get tripped up on. To wit...make damn skippy that you have a good and reliable weather site available at your fingertips and you have to be invested from first pitch of the night (usually 7PM EST) to the last west coast game (if any) to start. One thing I've found is that injury reports and having to be on top of that news all day and or night (at least checking in a few minutes before any games you have players in start) is more involved in the NBA than it is in NFL DFS. And then baseball even more because weather gets added to the mix. Worst thing in the world to do in baseball DFS is go with a SP in a game with a decent chance of rain sometime in the first 6 inning time frame. Your guy goes 2 innings,get a 2 hour rain delay and he's done for the night.

I have 2 free apps on my phone that compiles real time weather data at all MLB and NFL stadium locations, current conditions (including wind speed/direction) and forecasts. I got them in the google play store for my android, not sure about iphone but probably available there too. They are called "Ballpark Analyzer" and "Football Analyzer" by B McArther. I highly recommend for just the reason you state. Also in addition to things like inclement weather, the wind info is a big help. When you get a game with a solid wind blowing out for example, it's a good idea to avoid pitchers in that game but target hitters. If you like to engage in straight up wagering, strong out winds are great for overs, and strong in winds for unders. Wink
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 11:24 am

I'm still in hockey
Last night had 6 entries and cashed all 6
Not much just $96
I play about once a week, when I think about it
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 11:03 am

Another hockey night and went 5 for 5 for $46
Hope to be as good in Baseball
I'm only playing late games and a mix of 50/50 and full games
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 1:03 am

NBA $5K Quarter Arcade [$5,000 Guaranteed] (All Day)
$30
$0.25
$250

WOOOOT!

The 7 is 7th,what I tied for...7th out of 4875 entries. It was a 5K guaranteed prize pool,7th/8th paid $30 each (my take) and the 358 is my total points. This is also the second highest number I've hit (well,I may have hit higher in a $3 double-up,but that was so much overkill over the score I needed in that game that I stopped paying attention...was a couple weeks ago). 358 is a monster total,hit that and you're going to see a 25x return or better on your buy-in much more often than not and in many cases it's enough to "ship it" and take the whole thing down.

This is my best result in a .25 GPP so far. I had a 10th about 3 weeks ago that actually paid more ($50) as that was a $15K prize pool compared to the $5K for this. I had another entry in this same $5k game that came 64th for $4 more,and in the $15K games tonight (didn't include the 3:30 MIA/BOST game) I place 3 teams out of 8 ITM for $3.50,$1.25 and $0.50,a total of $5.25 back for $2 invested (which for GPP's is a perfectly solid night's return). Obviously the $34 back for $0.50 invested in the $5K all-day game is a "splash" finish. I was only 9 points short of that here.

So for the team that made 7th and $30...

PG Norris Cole 5.0%
MIN 112 NO 110
Final
5 REB, 1 3PM, 7 AST, 1 STL, 1 TO, 7 PTS 25.75
SG Markel Brown 1.7%
BKN 98 UTA 96
Final
5 REB, 2 AST, 3 STL, 4 TO, 4 PTS 17.25
SF Kevin Durant 18.1%
GS 121 OKC 118
Final
12 REB, 7 3PM, 5 AST, 2 BLK, 1 STL, 5 TO, 37 PTS, 1 DDbl 68
PF Ryan Anderson 19.2%
MIN 112 NO 110
Final
14 REB, 3 3PM, 2 BLK, 1 STL, 31 PTS, 1 DDbl 57.5
C Rudy Gobert 8.7%
BKN 98 UTA 96
Final
19 REB, 6 BLK, 1 STL, 4 TO, 12 PTS, 1 DDbl 49.25
G Stephen Curry 30.2%
GS 121 OKC 118
Final
3 REB, 12 3PM, 6 AST, 2 STL, 3 TO, 46 PTS 67.25
F Andre Iguodala 6.3%
GS 121 OKC 118
Final
6 REB, 2 STL, 1 TO, 12 PTS 23
UTIL Alex Len 2.4%
MEM 106 PHO 111
Final
16 REB, 1 AST, 2 BLK, 1 STL, 2 TO, 22 PTS, 1 DDbl 50

Total Fantasy Points: 358.00

Oh,and I went 2-2 in $3 double ups for another $6,but honestly though I'll play/grind the double for cash,the GPP's is where my real interest lays.
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Hey eff,any chance you could swing by Glen Abbey and punch David Hearn in the dick for me? Faulker straight up sinking me in the Million Maker at DK this week.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:16 pm

lol....will see what I can do Wink
Back to top Go down
lazarsy

lazarsy

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 2:35 pm

I tried to read about fantasy sports a bit, some things I get, but can't figure out how are thing reated to real life events. In a lot of places I find that they are, and from your posts I can see that, but I simply dont understand how it works. I'm not some sports fan or anything, I'm just intereted to figure how this works, at least just the basics...

Here's a few that supposedly explain some things:
---------------------------------
http://www.gamblingsites.org/sports-betting/beginners-guide/fantasy/
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-play-fantasy-football.html
http://www.rtsports.com/what-is-fantasy-football
------------------
"The players' real-time stats are converted into fantasy points by your league provider, and the fantasy team that scores the most points wins the game for the week."
------------------------------
They dont mention what stats are "converted into fantasy points" and based on what and when?
Not the calculations or the very mechanics of the scoring system, just What converts from real life to fantasy team?
Or rather fantasy player, right, because you got your own drafts, meaning there are different players in fantasy teams than in real ones?

Are injuries transfered from real life? Statistics in real life are changed after every game, right? Are they accounted for after every real life event and then implemented into statistics of a fantasy player that belongs to some team there? Along with his fantasy results? Along with his previous results in the fantasy league?  scratch

You guys mentioned weather? Am I guessing right to think that if a fantasy game is to be played right now on a certain stadium, that weather is what matters at this moment?
But moxie mentioned "2 hour rain delay"? Does that mean that the fantasy event correlates with a real life one? If theres a break in real game, fantasy also takes one?

Basicly, how are fantasy events related to real ones?

LOL, I probably can't imagine how stupid questions are these for you guys, but I tried fwiw...

If you got any link to a page that explaines in a bit more detail how fantasy sports work, it would really be great and helpfull...

Thanks, and good luck  silent

cheers
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 5:06 pm

lazarsy wrote:
I tried to read about fantasy sports a bit, some things I get, but can't figure out how are thing reated to real life events. In a lot of places I find that they are, and from your posts I can see that, but I simply dont understand how it works. I'm not some sports fan or anything, I'm just intereted to figure how this works, at least just the basics...

Here's a few that supposedly explain some things:
---------------------------------
http://www.gamblingsites.org/sports-betting/beginners-guide/fantasy/
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-play-fantasy-football.html
http://www.rtsports.com/what-is-fantasy-football
------------------
"The players' real-time stats are converted into fantasy points by your league provider, and the fantasy team that scores the most points wins the game for the week."
------------------------------
They dont mention what stats are "converted into fantasy points" and based on what and when?
Not the calculations or the very mechanics of the scoring system, just What converts from real life to fantasy team?
Or rather fantasy player, right, because you got your own drafts, meaning there are different players in fantasy teams than in real ones?

Are injuries transfered from real life? Statistics in real life are changed after every game, right? Are they accounted for after every real life event and then implemented into statistics of a fantasy player that belongs to some team there? Along with his fantasy results? Along with his previous results in the fantasy league?  scratch

You guys mentioned weather? Am I guessing right to think that if a fantasy game is to be played right now on a certain stadium, that weather is what matters at this moment?
But moxie mentioned "2 hour rain delay"? Does that mean that the fantasy event correlates with a real life one? If theres a break in real game, fantasy also takes one?

Basicly, how are fantasy events related to real ones?

LOL, I probably can't imagine how stupid questions are these for you guys, but I tried fwiw...

If you got any link to a page that explaines in a bit more detail how fantasy sports work, it would really be great and helpfull...

Thanks, and good luck  silent

cheers

You use the statistics the players accumulate in the actual games to determine your scores in fantasy games.

In full season games,they accumulate over the course of the entire season. In daily fantasy games,like at Draftkings or Fan Duel,it's just what they do that day.

As to scoring systems...the 2 most commonly used are points and rotisserie style scoring. Since it's baseball season here,I'll use baseball to show an example of each.

In points scoring,which is what is used by the daily games,you get a roster of 1 player at each position...catcher,1b,2b,3b,shortstop and 3 outfielders,plus 2 starting pitchers. Examples of the points are...10 pts. for a home run,2 pts. each for every run scored or run batted in,8 points for a triple,5 points for a stolen base and so on. For pitchers it's 2 points per strikeout,2.25 points per inning pitched (or .75 for each 1/3 of an inning pitched),4 points for being the winning pitcher,loss of 2 points per earned run allowed,loss of .6 points of each hit or base on balls allowed and so on. Total the points up when all chosen players games are completed to find out the scores and winners.

In this format every player is assigned a "salary" that for that day's game..this relates to players former performance,favorable (or not) match ups that day as to the skill,or not,of the starting pitcher a hitter will be facing,or for pitcher how tough,or not,the opposing teams batting lineup will be. Ballpark factors come in too. Some parks are more hitter friendly in their dimensions (or in the case of Coors Field in Denver,their altitude...thin air equals ball go far). Some parks favor the pitchers. All teams entered by the contestants must be equal to or under the salary cap when the collective salaries of the players chosen are added together.

In rotisserie style scoring,traditionally used for season long contests,the stats are just counted as are and not converted to points. And they accumulate each day for the entirety of the season. The scoring here is done by having the most of each stat...who's players collectively produce the most home runs,or runs batted in,steals,wins,saves,strikeouts and all the rest. They are also 3 ratio categories...batting average for hitters and earned run average and whip (walks and hit divided by innings pitched) for the pitchers. These are determined the same way as they are for actual baseball. For scoring you get points relative to where you stand in your league for each category. Say it's a 10 player league...the guy who's team has the most accumulated home runs gets 10 point,2nd gets 9,all the way down to 1 point for last. Rinse and repeat for each additional category.

Hope this helped you get some grasp on it.
Back to top Go down
lazarsy

lazarsy

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Wow man... Yeah, I im sure I got everything I need and much more...
What can I say, Thanks a lot...

Unfortunately, after few hours of reading all sort of news, I dont think I'll be having much of DFS fun, it seems that I can open an account only as a US/CAN citizen (and not all of the states), on both DraftKings and FanDuel... A lot of outdated articles though, Im not 100% sure yet about the other providers...
I could also trick the site with fake IP, but that can probably only get me banned, in any case it would be an illegal account, so not really what I'm looking for...

It does seem that even some US citizens would have issues about playing from certain states (no matter that they are owners of a legal account, with residence/mailing address in a state that allows fantasy sports betting), just by traveling somewhere/ changing IP, becoming uneligable for prizes and so on... So im gonna guess providers do pay attention to that stuff...

These two are relatively recent (second one is not about europe though):
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/01/fantasy-sports-kick-off-in-europe.html
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/15/the-uncertain-future-of-fantasy-sports.html

Seems like DK got UK licence but only offer software for mobile devices for now, web interface is stilll in developement... There's a few sites that offer soccer premiere league, also not something im really interested in...
Pretty much only MBL and some MMA/UFC if available... NHL is nice to watch, not sure if that would matter for fantasy sports...
And one game is more that enough to work on, to be honest, Im not even sure if I perfectly understand all of the rules of baseball after I read your post, let alone what some stuff you mentioned imply/affect/depend on and so on...

Managed to open an account on some starfantasyleagues.com. Seems a bit poor, but at least I can click on something instead of only looking at pictures and imagining things Smile Its a start... but dammit... This is not gonna go nearly as easy as I hoped... One could probably get some school degrees easier.
I like that its very statistically oriented, but its still relatively complicated stuff... It does look kinda awesome Smile I'll give it a shot...

Thanks again, best of luck in the games...

cheers
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:24 pm

So just had a friend of mine at CDM (they ended up staying afloat by the way and I just made my third straight "Big Board"--top 25 overall---finish there) just had a big,big finish in a NFL tournament at FanDuel over the weekend. $125,000 for a second place finish in their big game. So pumped for him.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:40 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:28 am

DraftKings NBA Sharpshooter GPP for Wednesday,Dec 15...$3 entry/$60K prize pool....

G John Wall 39.8%
CHA 106 WAS 109
Final
6 REB, 10 AST, 7 STL, 8 TO, 25 PTS, 1 DDbl 59
SG J.R. Smith 38.2%
CLE 85 MEM 93
Final
2 REB, 2 AST, 1 STL, 1 TO, 8 PTS 15
SF Kawhi Leonard 26.9%
BOS 101 SA 108
Final
3 REB, 1 3PM, 6 AST, 1 BLK, 2 STL, 4 TO, 26 PTS 43.25
PF Trevor Booker 24.1%
LAL 97 BKN 107
Final
18 REB, 1 3PM, 2 AST, 1 BLK, 3 TO, 8 PTS 34.5
C Hassan Whiteside 18.2%
IND 89 MIA 95
Final
22 REB, 2 BLK, 3 TO, 26 PTS, 1 DDbl 57.5
G Garrett Temple 7.2%
SAC 98 HOU 132
Final
2 REB, 5 3PM, 4 AST, 1 BLK, 4 TO, 20 PTS 31
F Nicolas Batum 14.6%
CHA 106 WAS 109
Final
5 REB, 3 3PM, 8 AST, 1 BLK, 2 STL, 3 TO, 20 PTS 44.25
UTIL Pau Gasol 6.5%
BOS 101 SA 108
Final
13 REB, 1 3PM, 6 AST, 1 BLK, 2 STL, 17 PTS, 1 DDbl 50.25

Total Fantasy Points: 334.75

That lineup was good for 4th...$1000 for $3. Would've shipped it had Garrett Temple gotten some run in the 4th quarter of his game,but with the Kings down big their HC played the bottom of the bench all the way through.

I'm getting close...
Back to top Go down
joy7108

joy7108

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Nice win, Moxie, congrats!!

Beer Beer Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports   This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is for all those that like Fantasy Sports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drunk Tank Forum :: Fantasy Sports-
Jump to: