Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Schedule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Summer Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Summer Schedule   Summer Schedule Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 4:33 pm

As we head into the Summer Months it would seem that the young Tanker's hearts are searching for new activities.  

Fewer people are showing up for the games on a nightly basis, and this is understandable.  So we (the head muck-e-muck and me) have decided to decrease the number of offerings we have on the schedule.  

Starting this coming Sunday we will cut back to 2 offerings per week and see if we can get more people to play on those nights.  The Sunday Night game will remain, and we will keep the Thursday night Turd's Choice.

We will add new games if (or when) the interest grows.
Back to top Go down
Rhino4646

Rhino4646

Summer Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Schedule   Summer Schedule Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
As we head into the Summer Months it would seem that the young Tanker's hearts are searching for new activities.  

Fewer people are showing up for the games on a nightly basis, and this is understandable.  So we (the head muck-e-muck and me) have decided to decrease the number of offerings we have on the schedule.  

Starting this coming Sunday we will cut back to 2 offerings per week and see if we can get more people to play on those nights.  The Sunday Night game will remain, and we will keep the Thursday night Turd's Choice.

We will add new games if (or when) the interest grows.
Sorry I've been away for the last week. I'll miss the nightly games. Let me know when we can start up again. I'll be in all that I can.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Summer Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Schedule   Summer Schedule Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 10:14 pm

Please be aware that we have added a Tuesday night game to the schedule for July. Hope everyone shows up.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Summer Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Schedule   Summer Schedule Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 10:21 am

For anyone who was scheduled for the HORSE game tonight, we have had a last minute substitution.

Please go back in and re-schedule for the Low Ball game instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Schedule   Summer Schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Schedule
Page 1 of 1