Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

resigh from tank 1

Go down 
+8
Mischiff
Phoenix Maya
effsea
Johnny Oak
gatehouse999
QueenBee9979
Jellikit
BUZZLIYEAR
12 posters
AuthorMessage
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 am

i have desided to resigh from tank 1 the times are no good for me and as long as i am a member it is to tepting not to play i have met some great frends fru the tank 1 and for that i am very greatfull it brakes my heart to do this but i am puting my self first and i think that is the right thing to do. the tank is the best home club on the planet . god bless and good luck to every one of you on the tabels.
Back to top Go down
Jellikit

Jellikit

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:19 am

Well this is not something I wish to read this morning.
Buzz, you are one of the reasons I enjoy this club so much. You, in a very short time, have really become someone I respect very much. Your humor, good-heartedness, and astute observational assessment of poker is a true delight to be around. Cool
I hope you look me up on skype on occasion and maybe, just maybe, allow that temptation to play a game here and there to creep on in. Wink

All the best to you mate!

Dano alien
Back to top Go down
QueenBee9979

QueenBee9979

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:34 am

OMG. Buzz, this breaks my heart!!! You are one of the reasons I enjoy playing here sooooo much... I do know & understand that you have to put your health 1st. I will be railing you in other games & maybe we will get to play together in some of the play money sngs. We do have skype.... I love you to bits buzzzzzzzzzzzz x x x ! ! ! I love you
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 am

On the upside maybe someone else will get a chance to win. Big loss to the Tank and your health MUST come first Buzz.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Gonna to Miss ya   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:55 am

Going to miss seeing you at the tables, drop in when you can though. Take care of yourself and if you stick with the forum we can all stay in touch. flower
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Like all the others I will miss you at the table, but in all honesty I was always surprised to see you there. The time difference must be challenging since it was like 2 AM there when we start the games.

We used to have some early games but they were unattended so we had to drop them, but if it would bring you back I would put some in.

Drop by when you can and always know there is a chair open for you.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:27 pm

what johnny said....hiccup

The hardest thing about having a club is to set it up so it work's for all,

Making everyone happy with the rules or set up just does not work,

Too bad that can't be possible.....but if we can set up a game when it suits others..cool

Please remember the main focus of the tank was...........and is

fun 1st....

poker 2nd

door is always open dude

cheers

Back to top Go down
Phoenix Maya

Phoenix Maya

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 am

Sorry to hear this, will miss you at the tables, but taking care of yourself is what's important, maybe in time you will return. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mischiff

Mischiff

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 am

What everyone else has stated rings so true, you are a great player buzz and it is always a pleasure to see you at the tables.

Hey Johnny, I know I'm still relatively new but you mentioned having tried earlier games. Probably not great in the summer time but what about a late morning game here on the weekends that would make it more respectable evening time for buzz and his crew across the pond? Would that entice you to come play occasionally buzz?

All the best,

Mischiff (Mark)
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:37 am

Sad Sad

Buzz my friend, you are breaking my heart, you have to do what is right for you but I will miss you terribly, you know how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything you have done for me. Your friendship is and always will be important to me, like Bee says we do have Skype and as I am having fewer issues these days I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. I agree with everyone else who says lets try a earlier or extra game at least occasionally especially once winter sets in to see if we can still have the opportunity to enjoy your company. You are one of the most kind and generous people I have had the pleasure of meeting and I look forward to the day you put feet on North American soil because I will be there to meet you and Mary and give you a big hug!!!!! Love you my friend!!!

sunny sunny
Bonnie
Back to top Go down
moxie pip

moxie pip

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Good Riddance,you miserable git. lol!

Seriously man,no need to explain,we all want Buzz to take care of Buzz first. Any other considerations are secondary.

Besides when we Yanks get back on here (and it's looking better than it has in a long time) I,for one,will happily adjust MY schedule to find you and your mentor,holdemape,on the tables to further enrich my BR. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Stay a member of the tank.... just play when you're able to... we'll hold a seat for you cheers
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Wow buzzer, makes me sad to hear, but as I always said to you, please make sure you take care of yourself first! Sadly, this is the first time i've looked at this forum all month, as ive been a no show for its entirety, and didnt want to see "fyi mt has been replaced by X" Sad but I could read this thread and not also think "good for him" in the sense that your finally going to take a little better care of yourself.. cheers for that one bud! It was always a pleasure playin with you ( as long as you were on my right Wink ) in the tank and I know I speak for all when I say you will be sorely missed! I know eff's setting up a cash table so we can rail and chat the TIC horses, so I sure hope to see you there now and again!
Just a though but maybe he can set up two of them so we could occasionally play when a lil ring game or two when time suits you better, if your up for it. Now i'm rambling again, but I just wanted to say thanks for bein you, and I hope to see you around (playin) on occasion. But most of all wanted to say take care sir. It has certainly been a pleasure!!
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Buzz, Buzz , Buzz, my dearest friend Exclamation So many thoughts and so much space for them
to bounce around in this empty space riding a top these shoulders.

First and foremost, Just like all your friends in here I am so glad you are considering your health first. I Know how much you enjoyed the Tank games, the challenge, the great peeps and good crack as you often refer to it, makes it a special place. You will truly be missed Exclamation there is only one BUZZ, but we all are so Very Happy you are taking steps to assure he will be around for a very long time. With all the friends you have on Skype and the many other things that are happening in the Tanks I am sure we will have oppurtunities to share time (which always means good crack) with you. Till then know we all care very deeply for you and wish you nothing less than the very best on your journey to "Infinity and Beyond"

Jordan

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Damn Buzz, I was just getting to know you! It's all good because you have to take care of yourself first, you're #!, we will always be here.

As John said, don't leave, we';ll keep a light on and when you're up to it stop in for a game.

See you on Skype.

Tits
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:45 pm

You guys need to look at the date on the first post. That was a month ago. Buzz has already come back. He loves us too much.
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
You guys need to look at the date on the first post. That was a month ago. Buzz has already come back. He loves us too much.
johnny youre right i do love you all to mutch i love playing in the tank but it is time to pack the tank in. the times are right for 99 percent of the players. so just keep doing wot you are doing a great job i will pop in from time to time to say hello before i go to bed. i will always be a tanker fru the tick club or the foram or wot ever.i have a lot to thank the tank for so i will always be apart of it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Well once again I am sorry to hear that, but I fully understand. The time difference has to be a challenge. Play when you can there will always be a chair available for you.
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:48 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
Well once again I am sorry to hear that, but I fully understand. The time difference has to be a challenge. Play when you can there will always be a chair available for you.
thank you for keeping me a chaire johnny. i will play from time to time you and rose do a fantastic job and now you have aded jwk dano and my best frend jordan to youre team i no the tank is in great hands. i love to play poker but going to bed at proper times geting up ealy and going for warks before i play will do me the world of good.i hope i take a big game down some time coss i will chuck some money in to the place i call home THE TANK. all the best buzz.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Sorry   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Sad to see you go, will miss your face at the tables. Take care of you and drop in when ya can. Best always
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:46 am

Sorry to hear you are going Buzz. Hope you come back soon.

Gma Judy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:56 am

hi buzz ..

.THE little time i have been in the tank i have met a lot of super ppl and
you are one of them ...its been a pleasure getting to know you and you will be missed
but you must do what is best for you ...

please stay healthy and safe ...

ALL MY BEST TO YOU !!!

flower flower

megg

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

resigh from tank 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resigh from tank 1   resigh from tank 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

resigh from tank 1
Page 1 of 1