T.I.C. Rules and regulations
The 1st eight sections of this thread will be updated often, for rules/club info,
Please try to read it often.
- Max number of shares available is 150, all others fall on a waiting list until board votes on increasing the number of shares
- Shares will have a starting price of $10.00
- As time goes by, shares prices will fluctuate.
- The amount used for the week will be based on bankroll management.
- Buying and selling shares will be processed through the poker sites or Paypall.
- At the start, we will come out of the gate at a slow pace and we will be doing so by playing small buy-ins
- By using bankroll management, we will increase the pace or the number of horses.
- When we reach a good enough profit, we will then use portions of it towards other games, but always using good bankroll management.
- To be a horse, you must own a share in the T.I.C
- Each Monday the Horses stake will be shipped
- Horse have till the following Sunday to play the game/games
- Horses should play when they are ready, if you do not feel like playing, please don't
- Horses must post the game ID prior to starting and final results after the game
- Horses should return any unused stake and profits to the T.I.C. after their last game
- Every week, horses will run their games and only after the run can shares be sold, same goes for buying when the board as approve an increase in shares
- We encourage all stakers to forward suggestion to the board
- Board members, treasurer, horses are all volunteers to help the T.I.C. profit, so please be nice to them. Remember the number one rule of the Tank......... FUN and FRIENDSHIP