Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all stakers of the club

Go down 
+11
EasyChips4U
dale442
tom905
gatehouse999
joy7108
bman2004
Johnny Oak
brkn80
BUZZLIYEAR
annie_22at90
sandtrap777
15 posters
AuthorMessage
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

To all stakers of the club Empty
PostSubject: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:55 am

Here's a list of all the stakers (not final)

sandtrap777 5 shares
effsea 5 shares
mtnestegg 5 shares
stevopick 1 share
wetmoose 2 shares
GmaJudy 5 shares
megg23 2 shares
jordan2652 5 shares
brkn80 1 share
BUZZLIYEAR 5 shares
gatehouse999 2 shares
easychips4u 5 shares
jwk24 5 shares
TheLangolier 5 shares
Johnny Oak 5 shares
bobbythefish 2 shares
JerseyRon 5 shares
TrumpinJoe 5 shares
bman2004 5 shares
Faery Tits 5 shares
dale442 2 shares
housegirl72 3 shares
mrs.effsea 1 share
tom905 2 shares
annie22at90 1 share
Phoenix Maya 1 share
buzzonbi 5 shares
Chilli2U 2 shares
Joy7108 2 shares

As a staker you are allowed (welcome) to post your interest as a horse. Since ONLY 5 or 6 showed interest, maybe others forgot!!!

Therefore, we would like EVERYONE to post the following:

If I was to be a horse, I feel comfortable playing the following games:
DoN, 50/50, Cash games, SnG's (9,18 and 27)

We intend to play (with time and bankroll management) different types of games that horses will feel comfortable with, even freerolls. So if you like freerolls, do mention it.

PLEASE post by Sunday night
cheers

Last edited by sandtrap777 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
annie_22at90

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:39 pm

If I was to be a horse, my stakers would benefit most by shipping me off to the glue factory. (No offense to you horse lovers out there.)

Seriously, I don't grind anything regularly, haven't got a go-to game. I play PSO freerolls to bankroll my tank2 games/bounties and so I can grind micro cash to earn enough vpps to get the best payouts from the PSO freerolls and so I can watch/participate in any PSO training I desire.

If I was to be a horse, I'd feel comfortable playing the following games:
freerolls, micro cash (8-game, stud h/l, ohl, horse)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 pm

If the US players are able to get back on PS someday, I'd be more than happy to play some of the quarter or 55 cent MTT's.
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:01 pm

well av got to tickets for the freeroll finels on saterday and sunday so al be playing them for the tick club see if a can get some more free cash. cheers
Back to top Go down
brkn80

brkn80

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:37 pm

My only wish is to remain a backer and not be a horse.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:56 pm

If I were a horse I would be comfortable with DoN's and Sng's, but definately not cash games.
And of cousre I would have to play on Carbon.

But I would feel terrible If I lost other people's money. But then I would feel great If I won, oh the dilemma.
Back to top Go down
bman2004

bman2004

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 pm

50/50 or SitnGo's (9 or 10 player Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo or Holdem )

Bman2004
Back to top Go down
joy7108

joy7108

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:43 pm

I'm a conservative player, so I'm most comfortable with slower structures. I'd like to suggest some of the satties, I've had some great results with the $2.20 Sunday Storm satties. They have a reasonable blind escalation, and I think most of the members here could beat this game. The slower blind levels do have 1 drawback, they usually take 3+ hours to play.

I've mostly played Women's league, Sunday storm, Women's Sunday, and almost everything that has a 2.20 or less buy-in. Fav tourney is the Big $2.20, I seem to have good results in this one, maybe cause I practice so much and the structure is a good match for my style. I've played cash as well, although I don't enjoy it as much as tourneys.

I've been practicing Omaha, although I don't think I'm very good yet. Oh, and I forgot the "skill league", I never had enough time to really grind it, but had no problem qualifying for the Premier playing 1 game a day on average. Is this actually a good thing??

I'm just happy to be a part of the TIC again!! Tankers ROCK!!

bounce bounce cheers

Last edited by joy7108 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:09 am

If I were a Horse (clearly a Stallion jumping mares ALL DAY ) SnGo's 12 or 18 ,I like the tables of 6
Back to top Go down
tom905

tom905

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:58 pm

If I where a horse 50/50 or 9 man sit n go, texas hold'em
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Howdy all;

I am a backer only, don't want to lose the roll.... affraid Basketball

Dale
Back to top Go down
EasyChips4U

EasyChips4U

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:53 am

Hi TIC,

Been starin @ this effin screen 4ever, tryin to collect some thoughts, and get 'em down in a post. Bare wid me.

Firstly...

To be considered as a potential "horse" of TIC. I've been urged by some to submit my name into the pool. It is an honour to run on behalf of TIC, but along wid it comes the pressures of performance, results, and successes. It's NOT good enough to just break-even... this IS an "Investment Club". If selected into stable, I offer to take the rear stall.

Secondly...

Onlime poker 2012 thus far, has proven to be a very tryin and difficult year. Perhaps a little has to do wid lookin back @ the successful 2011 campaign. It's funny... U have a great year, make some personal achievements, make some profit, have some successes... and then... U raise the bar. U hope 4 continued success in the upcoming year, but then "reality" slaps U upside the head. It seems U've run into a brick wall... U cant get over it, around it, or even dig ur way underneath it. This is how I've been feelin about 2012. This is also reflected in my stats on OPR.

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/EasyChips4U/poker/ratings/F8A85428E16442E0B60278E62CA4CC2A.html?t=3

Thirdly...

Games of interest would include

DONs (NL and all varients)
Sunday Storm Sattie: $2.20 Turbo (6 Seat)
Sunday Storm Sat: $2.20
SnGs 45, 90, 180 Micros
MTTs $1.10- $11.00
Cash $0.05/$0.10, 100BBs startin stack
Back to top Go down
TrumpinJoe

TrumpinJoe

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:07 am

Don't care to be a horse. I am currently playing poker for the pure enjoyment of it!

Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:39 am

sadly , i dont have the stats (yet Wink ) to play anything worthwhile for our club i'm currently a losing player at the rings Crying or Very sad not a lot but enough to not risk you good folk's dough. and the 6 and 9 man SNGs are at too small a level to be truly beneficial to us, so until i get my roll to a point that i'm not hittin .11, .60 and $1 SNGs maybe i could play some higher stake 6 or 9 mans but at this time, i'll just remain a backer til at some point i can show a decent profit at a bit higher stakes. and will let the board know when that happens. and buzzonbi will never wish to be a horse.
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:17 pm

I am a staker only. And OMG Gate you are hysterical.........clearly a stallion!!!

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
wetmoose 613

wetmoose 613

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 pm

if i were to be a horse and not a moose i d be comfortable with turbo sngs ,hypers,50//50 s some satties if i like the field odds cashis starting to be a break even to + game but i dont think i d do that yet and of course mtts. drunken drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:58 am

if i was to be a horse .???

. i like the 50/50s ....( 1.50) or .. SNGs (6 or 9 man )
also 18,27,or45s

mtt .../1.10 ones .or 2.20s
. i will also do freerolls ..
and play sattys ....

i do play others on my own and will put some of the profits in
the tic club if it is ok with you guys???

hope i put this in right ???

flower flower

Last edited by megg23 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi guys, if I was a horse / and or backer I would like to suggest no playing of turbos, or hypers at least to eliminate some small percentage of the luck/bingo factor and increase the percentage of patience/skill factor, cyclops unless of course someone has a positive roi on turbos Razz Razz Rolling Eyes
Im not a backer or horse yet though as I am just coming back from parting this summer and not completely up to speed yet here...but offer to be both horse and backer cat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:37 pm

DoN, 50/50, , SnG's (8,9,45,90,180) nl, omaha, h/l, stud, horse, and larger field mtts any buy in Poker Stars, Party Poker, 888

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:35 am

If we ever get back on PS... I could also play the lower limit 45/90 man's too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all stakers of the club   To all stakers of the club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all stakers of the club
Page 1 of 1