Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gate Does Vegas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

Gate Does Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Gate Does Vegas   Gate Does Vegas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:34 am

Lock up your Daughters , Gate hits Vegas on Thur 1st March and will keep you all posted on how much I win (lol ) It's 24/7 Poker and well other things, there will be little to no sleep as me and my buddy bash the poker tables up and down the strip. The one downer is I miss the Tank on Fri, I love that game so much even though I am playing with a bunh of clowns and 2-7 shovemonkeys ( only half kidding) Anyway be good and see you all in 9 days. bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh and 1 more thing GO BOBBYTHEFISH in the OPEN ,2nd place and counting great job sir, NOW GO WIN IT,good luck buddy.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

Gate Does Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Does Vegas   Gate Does Vegas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 am

gatehouse999 wrote:
Lock up your Daughters , Gate hits Vegas on Thur 1st March and will keep you all posted on how much I win (lol ) It's 24/7 Poker and well other things, there will be little to no sleep as me and my buddy bash the poker tables up and down the strip. The one downer is I miss the Tank on Fri, I love that game so much even though I am playing with a bunh of clowns and 2-7 shovemonkeys ( only half kidding) Anyway be good and see you all in 9 days. bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh and 1 more thing GO BOBBYTHEFISH in the OPEN ,2nd place and counting great job sir, NOW GO WIN IT,good luck buddy.

that sucks you can't make it Friday, but dude have a blast in Vegas cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gate Does Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Does Vegas   Gate Does Vegas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 pm

gatehouse999 wrote:

GOOD LUCK in vegas come back a winner..
Back to top Go down
annie_22at90

Gate Does Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Does Vegas   Gate Does Vegas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Hope lady luck kicks all your adversaries in the crotch when up against you.

Just don't let her slip any turds in your drinks. drunken

Happy gambling Gate!
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

Gate Does Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Does Vegas   Gate Does Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:02 am

Feck, What year is it ? Won a small tourny in Harrahs and bubbled in Ceasers palace( RAGE) and picked up $280 in a cash game , other than that I SUCK AT POKER but what a week , pass the Bloody Mary's AGAIN. drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

Gate Does Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Does Vegas   Gate Does Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey you made it back in one piece, who bailed yah out?
Sounds like you had a good time and came home with
some coins in the pocket. Any trip to Vegas where you
come home with coins is a good one. Maybe Sands can
pick up a few you left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gate Does Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Does Vegas   Gate Does Vegas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gate Does Vegas
Page 1 of 1