Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Au Revoir Homeless

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

Au Revoir Homeless Empty
PostSubject: Au Revoir Homeless   Au Revoir Homeless Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:25 am

Tis with sadness I have resigned from the club, I felt my position had become untenable. I am not a wealthy person and may not have much, but I do have principles, a sense of hunor and Integrety and intend to keep all three. Enjoy, have fun and thanks.
Back to top Go down
annie_22at90

Au Revoir Homeless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Au Revoir Homeless   Au Revoir Homeless Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:33 am

Crying or Very sad

You'll still continue to have transatlantic nooky with me, as part of your husbandly duties .... right Question I love you Question

Hate to see you leave the club Gate and you will be missed, particularly your sharp Scottish banter (at least when you're not chat banned silent ).

Everyone's got to do what feels right for them.

Luckily, the GPS unit I secretly embedded in your Question Question Question is working fine. You can leave but happily, I will still know where to find you.

Good luck trying to serve me with divorce papers ... I have no address. tongue

annie (your transatlantic wife, aka "The stalker", aka "That crazy *****" Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Au Revoir Homeless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Au Revoir Homeless   Au Revoir Homeless Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Sounds like you two need to sign up for the Sadie Hawkins dance in Tank 1. It doesn't cost anything, is only played on Sundays, and you get to dance together (well virtually).

Be careful though, me and my partner have a trophy to defend.
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

Au Revoir Homeless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Au Revoir Homeless   Au Revoir Homeless Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
Sounds like you two need to sign up for the Sadie Hawkins dance in Tank 1. It doesn't cost anything, is only played on Sundays, and you get to dance together (well virtually).

Be careful though, me and my partner have a trophy to defend.

Yeah!!! Get a room will ya's!!! Geeeeeeeeeeeezzz Shocked

lol!

drunken DR drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Au Revoir Homeless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Au Revoir Homeless   Au Revoir Homeless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Au Revoir Homeless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drunk Tank Forum :: Tournaments :: Sexy n Homeless-