Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SCOOP 2012

Go down 
+11
Mischiff
Jellikit
mtnestegg
EasyChips4U
Johnny Oak
annie_22at90
chelle867
tom905
effsea
wetmoose 613
sandtrap777
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

SCOOP 2012 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCOOP 2012   SCOOP 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:35 pm

cheers first off trap, i hope all went well w/ ur dad's surgery and hope for a speedy recovery,and a quality life hensforth.
second it was a pleasure to rail you from the tank and thnx to whoever set up the table so we all could do so. i know we all had a GREAT time in there , and speaking for myself, rode those roller coaster rides right along w/ you. i was ecstatic when you won, i was tilted when you were sucked out on (some of them just horrid!) and was and am proud i could be 1 of your backers!
thnx for the fun times. you played really well and sometimes the stars just dont line up just right but i would back you again in a second! i truely hope we can do it again! cheers
just tighten the TF hat up a lil to help w/ those ugly suckouts next year. Wink Wink continued success to you throughout the rest of the year w/ your other goals sir!, Mike
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SCOOP 2012   SCOOP 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:30 am

Sand, thanks for letting me be part of your SCOOP run, had a blast railing, even in silence(with the occasional hiccup from Eff...lol). Let me know next time you're up for another run, will gladly take part again.

Funds received $11.39 ty Sir for your time and effort. Hope your dad has a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Scoop   SCOOP 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:21 am

I watched and silent railed , and learnt a hell of a lot , i think ?
Glad to hear ur dad's on the mend
Great job this year sand
They better hide their money next year cos its got ur name written all over it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SCOOP 2012   SCOOP 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:02 pm

$ received, and I sure hope there is a next one I can be part of. WCOOP, anyone? Great work, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCOOP 2012   SCOOP 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCOOP 2012
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5