Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Tank Team Challenge

Go down 
+22
Rhino4646
zzHONEYBEEzz
QueenBee9979
TrumpinJoe
horsewoman72
11SCORPIUS11
Mischiff
TEXASDUKE
Morganhell's
Jellikit
mtnestegg
Brayleegirl
dale442
Phoenix Maya
gatehouse999
wetmoose 613
BUZZLIYEAR
effsea
Jordan2652
chelle867
sandtrap777
Johnny Oak
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Drunk Tank Team Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Team Results - Day 15

The third period results for February are in, and this is definately the closest competition we have ever had. With only a 4 point difference between all 3 teams it is still anybody's game.

Also attendance is amazing. We had our first 21 player tournament, and the smallest number was 15 players. The more people who play, the more points are awarded, so let's keep this trend going.

Team "Boozers" Points – 78.76

Team "Hungover" Points – 75.83

Team "BSBB's" Points – 74.29

Thanks to a 3 place win on Tuesday night, the Boozers have maintained an early lead with 9 first thru fifth place wins by TrumpinJoe, Nobisquit, MrChaps05, Mcrissinger, JWK24, and Johnny Oak.

Holding on to second place with impressive placings by Sandtrap777, GmaJudy, Hozzer44820, and Moxie Pip who finished first through sixth in 4 out of 5 tournies for team Hungover.

Although there were strong showings by Phoenix Maya, Tom905, Brkn80, Oriholic, Mischiff, and Chelle867, Team Big Stack Bully Busters stayed in third place. When asked, Captain Chelle was too busy taking care of rescued horses to make a comment.

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Tits

Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Team Results - Day 20

The fourth period results for February are complete, and the race is starting to widen out for the contestants. With just 9 games left in this month, there could be some come from behind winners.

Once again the attendance is the best we have ever had. The more people who play, the more points are awarded, so let's keep this trend going.

Team "Hungover" Points – 103.44

Team "BSBB's" Points – 98.42

Team "Boozers" Points – 91.92

Moving into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by Sandtrap777, GmaJudy, Hozzer44820, Effsea, and Grade b who all finished first through sixth in all 5 tournies for team Hungover.

Also showing an impressive collection of wins by Phoenix Maya, Tom905, Oriholic, RoyalRaise85, and Chelle867, Team Big Stack Bully Busters jumped into second place.

Falling from first to worst, the Boozers now find themselves in third place despite one first place win by Mtnestegg and contributions by Mcrissinger, and Johnny Oak.

When asked, Captain Johnny said, "No angry Beaver with an overbite is gonna scare me."

Haven't figured out how to attach the PDF yet. When I do I will supply that as well.

Johnny and Tits

Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Sorry Johnny,

I hadn't activated the attachment module
So I edited your post to see if it worked, and it did
You're good to go

cheers king

Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Brkn80, JerseyRon, Mischiff, Oriholic, Phoenix Maya, RoyalRaise85 & Tom905   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Drunk Tank Team Challenge 67b62d4a
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:09 am

Team Results - Day 25

The fifth period results for February are in, and for 2 teams the race is still very tight. Because of the short month there are only 4 games left, so there could be some bumping and shoving towards the finish line.

Once again the attendance is the best we have ever had. We set a new Drunk Tank record with 24 players in a single tournament. Some of the other mega-clubs may scoff at that, but that is nearly 1/4 of our total membership and it's pretty darn good for us, and the more people who play, the more points are awarded, so let's keep this trend going.

Team "BSBB's" Points – 132.74

Team "Hungover" Points – 130.34

Team "Boozers" Points – 99.14

Bullying their way into first place with an impressive collection of wins by Mischiff, Tom905, JerseyRon, Brkn80, and Chelle867 who all finished first through sixth in all 5 tournies was team Big Stack Bully Busters.

Also showing an extremely strong combination of wins by Moxie Pip, Morganhell's, Hozzer44820, Effsea, and Grade b, Team Hungover slid into second place.

In complete dispair, the Boozers still find themselves in third place despite wins by Mtnestegg, TrumpinJoe, and Johnny Oak.

When asked, Captain Johnny simply began to wave his angry oak fist in the air (see picture below).

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.
(sorry sandtrap I still couldn't get this to work, Please help and provide instructions.)

Johnny and Tits

Drunk Tank Team Challenge 7a952a10

Last edited by Johnny Oak on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:55 am

Hi Johnny,

There's a box under the text you type that says Attach file
Click on browse and choose your file from your computer
then click send

That's it, hope I explained it right

king
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 pm

sandtrap777 wrote:
Hi Johnny,

There's a box under the text you type that says Attach file
Click on browse and choose your file from your computer
then click send

That's it, hope I explained it right

king

That's what I did, but it didn't work for me. Perhaps some priveledge issues? When I look at the bottom it says the only permission I have is to post in the forum. How can I get permission to make attachments.
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Do you see the attachment box?
Your PDF file is on your computer?
Drunk Tank Team Challenge Attach10
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:48 am

sandtrap777 wrote:
Do you see the attachment box?
Your PDF file is on your computer?

I swear those are the buttons I'm using, just when I hit them it doesn't do the upload.

I hit browse, I find the file on my computer, the file name and location appears, but then I hit send and the box clears and nothing happens.

Maybe I will send it to Faery Tats and see if she can do it. If she can then there is something wrong with my profile.
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:23 am

Step1

Find the file on your computer and then click send

Drunk Tank Team Challenge Attach11

Step2

A new box will appear called attachment with your file name, the attachment will NOT show up in your reply box

Drunk Tank Team Challenge Attach14

Step3

All you have to do is click send from you reply post

Drunk Tank Team Challenge Attach15

Like I said, the attachment will not show up in the Post a Reply box
It will only show up in the post once done

I hope that solves it, if not we'll have to hook up on Skype

scratch
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:25 pm

Nope - Every time I do it I get a message that I have exceeded my 0KB limit.

No big deal though I will just leave the attachments off on future posts. The important info is in the post.
If we ever do get on skype together though maybe we can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
sandtrap777
Admin
sandtrap777

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:14 pm

I might of found a problem
Please try again

cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Here We Go Again

Man it was a really close race last month, but now it's time to start a new season. As you may know for the last couple of months we have been running a friendly challenge to make the games more interesting in the Drunk Tank. This month we would like to continue that tradition.

For March we will once again have three teams who will be playing for top points and bragging rights. Anyone who finished in the top 24 from the prior month and had 5 or more games will be qualified to be added to the teams. For those who didn't, please stop in and play so you can be qualified for next month's Challenge.

As usual, here are a few suggestions and rules to make it fair to everyone..

This is a fun challenge and a friendly competition...NO ganging up on opposing members OR taking it easy on your own members.

Play as you normally do and at the end of the month after the final game is played the points will be tallied to see which group gets bragging rights.

Rule 1 – The top three players (from the previous month) will be assigned as Captains of their teams and will get the honor of naming that team.

Rule 2 – Teams will consist of 8 players initially assigned to each team. If any member of a team has not played for a 7 day period within the month, the Captain can request (via a PM to me) that they be replaced by the next highest eligible player. All points earned by the replacement up to that point will be added to the gaining team’s score.

Rule 3 – The Captain of the winning team will receive 8000 chips to distribute to their team members. Second place team will get 1600. Third place will get to lick the frosting spoon after the cake has been decorated.

So here are the new teams as determined by last month's finishing order,

Team "BOOZERS" consists of the following players:

Johnny Oak (Cpt)
Moxie Pip
Sandtrap777
Mtnestegg
Morganhell's
Mcrissinger
Effsea
Phoenix Maya

Team "SHOT CHASERS" consists of the following players:

Mischiff (Cpt)
Grade b
Jordan2652
JerseyRon
EasyChips4U
Buzzonbi
JWK24
Buzzliyear

Team "BIG STACK BULLY BUSTERS" consists of the following players:

Chelle867 (Cpt)
Hozzer44820
Tom905
TrumpinJoe
GmaJudy
Faery Tats
Oriholic
RoyalRaise85

At the end of the month the teams will be reassigned by player position and the first 24 players who have the minimum number of games (usually 2-4) will be added to the new teams (unless they opt out).

I will add updates to this thread (approx) every 5 days as to how the teams are doing.

Good luck to all three teams and hope we can have another close race this month.

Johnny and Tits

Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:53 am

Team Results - Day 5

The first period results for March are in, and one of the teams has decided to take this competition very seriously. However, it is very early in the contest, and there could still be some come from behind winners.

Once again the attendance is the best we have ever had. We are curently averaging about 20 players per night. For a club that used to host single table nights, this is quite a jump.

Team "Shot Chasers" Points – 47.62

Team "Boozers" Points – 27.24

Team "BSBB's" Points – 22.01

Leaping into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by Jordan2652, JerseyRon, EasyChips4U, JWK24, Buzzliyear, and Grade b who all finished first through eighth in all 5 tournies was team Shot Chasers.

Allthough there was an impressive collection of wins by nearly every member of the team, including Phoenix Maya, Effsea, Morganhell's, Mtnestegg, Sandtrap777, Moxie Pip, and Johnny Oak, Team Boozers was only able to land into second place.

In this the first period of the month, the Big Stack Bully Busters now find themselves in third place despite point contributions by RoyalRaise85, Oriholic, TrumpinJoe, Tom905, Hozzer44820, and Chelle867.

When asked, Captain Chelle said, "Remember the Alamo." I think this was a reference to last month, but not quite sure.

Johnny and Tits

Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Team Results - Day 10

The second period results are in for March, and one of the teams has seen an incredible come from behind effort to take over first place. However, it is still early in the competition, and the positions are still up for grabs.

I can't say enough about the attendance. We are still averaging about 20 players per night. That means that there are 6-8 players getting scores each night. That is amazing, and thanks go out to all for this achievement.

Team "Boozers" Points – 69.53

Team "Shot Chasers" Points – 67.03

Team "BSBB's" Points – 40.51

Slipping quietly into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by Effsea, Mcrissinger, Sandtrap777, Moxie Pip, and Johnny Oak, who all finished first through sixth in all 5 tournies was team Boozers.

Allthough there was an impressive collection of wins and contibutions by JerseyRon, EasyChips4U, JWK24, Buzzliyear, Buzzonbi, and even an initial placement by Captain Mischiff, Team Shot Chasers fell into second place.

For the second time this month, the Big Stack Bully Busters still find themselves in third place despite point contributions by Oriholic, TrumpinJoe, Tom905, Faery Tats, and Chelle867.

When asked, Captain Chelle broke into a song and said, "We have only just begun." In all fairness, however, it is true that she had her eyes closed and her headphones on when I asked her.

Johnny and Tits

Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:35 am

Great week Boozers, now we got a horse race bounce
the great thing about being in a race with a Boozer is
they can barely even walk by game time, so the Chasers
shouldn't have to tough of a time chasing them down. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:16 am

great win dude cheers

cheers
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:22 am

effsea wrote:
great win dude cheers

cheers

and yes you are so right about sin......a class act for sure,

p.s. sorry can't post over there at the moment...hiccup
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:28 am

Good job, Jordan.

Eff... Can't or won't? 'Cause if you caught a ban, I'd love to see why.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:29 am

mcrissinger wrote:
Good job, Jordan.

won't....hiccup
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:24 am

effsea wrote:
mcrissinger wrote:
Good job, Jordan.

won't....hiccup

Yeah. You're better than I am... I'm gonna keep it up.

Hell. You seen all of the 5 posts the past few days?

Someone needs to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:44 am

Thanks MC and Eff, It was a great game (long but great)
I'm working on a new strategy for TJ, take all his chips b4
he pulls the plug.

MC what do you think will happen first:
Eff will be stirring chit again or Buzz changes his Pic Question Razz

Well off to see how many golfballs I can lose today
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Team Results - Day 15

Sorry these results for the third period in March are a little late, but if you had the weekend I had, you would understand. We did see one of the teams retake the lead for first place. However, there is still time for anyone to win this.

These are the scores for up to Day 15, even though there have been more games played since then. I will try to be more punctual from now on.

Attendance is stil extraordinary and getting better. Over 25% of our total enrollment are playing in our nightly tourneys. If the mega-clubs could get that kind of percentage they would be thrilled.

Team "Shot Chasers" Points – 98.08

Team "Boozers" Points – 91.22

Team "BSBB's" Points – 51.43

Jumping back into first place with 3 first place wins by Jordan2652 and additional contributions by JerseyRon, JWK24, Buzzliyear, and Grade b, who all finished third through seventh in all 5 tournies was team Shot Chasers.

Allthough there was an impressive pair of first place wins by Mtnestegg and a collection of contibutions by Morganhell's, Sandtrap777, and Johnny Oak, Team Boozers fell into second place.

Still waiting to make their move, the Big Stack Bully Busters find themselves in third place despite point contributions by TrumpinJoe, Tom905, and Faery Tats.

When asked, Captain Chelle had her dog chase after two cats that looked like shot chasers.

Johnny and Tits

Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 am

My My My all is right again.

I suc at golf
Going to the Denist, so fear a drill will be involved
But the Chaser are back on top

1 out of 3 ain't bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Team Results - Day 20

Here they are, the results for the fourth period in March. We did see one of the teams do a little shape shifting to get them closer to the rest of the group, but there is still time for anyone to win this.

Attendance still rocks !!! Can't say enough about the support and the people playing in the Tank.

Team "Shot Chasers" Points – 121.76

Team "Boozers" Points – 107.52

Team "BSBB's" Points – 106.94

Holding on to first place with 1-2-3 place wins by Grade b and additional contributions by JWK24, Buzzliyear, Easychips4U, and Mischiff, who all finished ITP in 4 out of 5 tournies was team Shot Chasers.

Allthough there was an substanstial collection of contibutions by Morganhell's, Moxie Pip, Mtnestegg, and Effsea, Team Boozers remained in second place.

After a shrewd and calculated team change, the Big Stack Bully Busters still find themselves in third place, but are benefiting from scores from Sinman64, Brkn80, TrumpinJoe, Tom905, Hozzer44820, and Chelle867.

When asked Captain Chelle said, (well I can't tell you what she said).

Johnny and Tits

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Tank Team Challenge
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next