Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Tank Team Challenge

Go down 
+22
Rhino4646
zzHONEYBEEzz
QueenBee9979
TrumpinJoe
horsewoman72
11SCORPIUS11
Mischiff
TEXASDUKE
Morganhell's
Jellikit
mtnestegg
Brayleegirl
dale442
Phoenix Maya
gatehouse999
wetmoose 613
BUZZLIYEAR
effsea
Jordan2652
chelle867
sandtrap777
Johnny Oak
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Brayleegirl wrote:
lol! Ohhhhhh JO you so make me laugh!! You stole dad's quote!! affraid

"Plagiarist" is just one of the many things I’ve been called.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:27 pm

For the Record

Two of the teams have requested and received a roster change. The new players will be Chelle867 and Oriholic and they will be added to Team Boozers and Steamers respectively, their accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. These players will replace players that have been inactive for over 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 15th.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:36 am

Team Results - Day 15

The third period results for November are now in the books, and one of the teams has re-taken over the lead. The battle seems to be going back and forth. However, the month is only half over, and there could still be some changes made to the positions.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding. We did have to drop down to a three team format, but we will try to get back to four teams in the next few months.

Team "Steamers" Points – 282.03

Team "Funny Farm" Points – 270.29

Team "Boozers" Points – 247.65

Chugging their way back into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by Phoenix Maya, Jordan2652, Oriholic, Megg23, and Howitzer2007, who combined to finish in most all of the tournies was team Steamers. Congratulations to both Phoenix Maya and Oriholic who posted first place wins as well.

Allthough there was an impressive collection of wins by several members of the team, including BrayleeGirl, GTAE92, zzHoneyBeezz, Effsea, 11Scorpious11, and Horsewoman72, Team Funny Farm fell just short to land back into second place. There was also a contribution of a first place win by Horsewoman.

In this the third period of the month, Team Boozers still find themselves in third place, despite point contributions by JerseyRon, Buzzz904, Chelle867, Wetmoose 613, Dgg4, and Johnny Oak. Included was two first place wins by Chelle and Buzzz904.

When asked, Captain Oak said, "You haven't seen that rabid beaver with an overbite around here - have you?"

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:53 am

For the Record

One of the teams has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Kvance1972 and he will be added to Team Funny Farm, his accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. This player will replace a player that has been inactive for over 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 20th.
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:54 pm

chuu chuu Smile

I know we can, I know we can cheers
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:

When asked, Captain Oak said, "You haven't seen that rabid beaver with an overbite around here - have you?"

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! lol!

Quote :
One of the teams has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Kvance1972 and he will be added to Team Funny Farm, his accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. This player will replace a player that has been inactive for over 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 20th.

weeeeeee Welcome to the nutcases K, I mean, The Funny Farm! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:24 am

Thank you very much , It's a pleasure to be on your team thx for having me
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Team Results - Day 20

The fourth period results for November have been tabulated, and once again there is a see-saw battle for the lead. The lead has once again changed. However, the month is not over, and there could still be some changes made to the positions.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding. We did have to drop down to a three team format, but we will try to get back to four teams in the next few months.

Team "Funny Farm" Points – 388.48

Team "Steamers" Points – 378.76

Team "Boozers" Points – 340.71

Manically laughing their way back into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by Rhino4646, Kvance1972, BrayleeGirl, GTAE92, zzHoneyBeezz, Effsea, 11Scorpious11, and Horsewoman72 who combined to finish in most all of the tournies was team Funny Farm. Congratulations to Kvance1972 who posted a first place win as well.

Allthough there was an impressive collection of wins by several members of the team, including Phoenix Maya, Jordan2652, Megg23, QueenBee9979, Howitzer2007, !!!111Dan, and Hobojim11247, Team Steamers fell back into second place. There was also an awesome contribution of 3 first place wins by Jordan, QueenBee, and 111!!!Dan.

In this the fourth period of the month, Team Boozers still find themselves in third place, despite point contributions by JerseyRon, Julestubby25, Chelle867, Dgg4, and Johnny Oak. Included was a first place win by Johnny Oak.

When asked, Captain Oak said, "This is poker? I thought it was a greased pig contest."

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:18 pm

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:56 pm

For the Record

One of the teams has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be CaseyBaby1 and she will be added to Team Steamers, her accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. This player will replace a player that has been inactive for over 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 25th.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 am

Team Results - Day 25

The Fifth period results for November have been recorded, and the number one team has extended their lead. There does seem to be a large amount of straight jacket shedding going on. The month is not over, but the other teams are going to need a major push at the end.

Team "Funny Farm" Points – 524.07

Team "Steamers" Points – 477.44

Team "Boozers" Points – 401.59

Sitting in the corner and snickering to be in first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by every member of the team, including Rhino4646, Kvance1972, BrayleeGirl, GTAE92, 68Flash68, zzHoneyBeezz, Effsea, 11Scorpious11, and Horsewoman72 who combined to finish in all of the tournies was team Funny Farm. Congratulations to Brayleegirl, HoneyBee, and Horsewoman who all posted first place wins as well.

Allthough there was an impressive collection of wins by several members of the team, including Phoenix Maya, Megg23, QueenBee9979, Howitzer2007, and !!!111Dan, Team Steamers stayed in second place. There was, however, an awesome contribution of 2 first place wins by Howitzer and 111!!!Dan.

In this the fifth period of the month, Team Boozers still find themselves in third place, despite point contributions by JerseyRon, Tom905, Julestubby25, Chelle867, Wetmoose 613, and Johnny Oak.

When asked for an eloquent quote, Captain Oak said, "Uh hmmmmm, Nope I got nothing."

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 am

cheers bounce WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:41 am

I'm so proud to be the captain of this team, Very Happy Very Happy I think our straight jackets must all be buckled together affraid affraid because night after night we always have 80-100% of our team out there playing. Sorry guys I am off enjoying myself in Vegas for this last push but I will register for games in the hopes I can figure out timing bounce bounce in this time zone and take a break to perhaps play but certainly cheer you all on. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST, it is a privilege and an honour to be your captain. But for now VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!................

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:41 am

I'm so proud to be the captain of this team, Very Happy Very Happy I think our straight jackets must all be buckled together affraid affraid because night after night we always have 80-100% of our team out there playing. Sorry guys I am off enjoying myself in Vegas for this last push but I will register for games in the hopes I can figure out timing bounce bounce in this time zone and take a break to perhaps play but certainly cheer you all on. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST, it is a privilege and an honour to be your captain. But for now VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!................

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 pm

horsewoman72 wrote:

sunny sunny

Have a FANTASTIC time in Sin City Bonnie!!! A mere 8 hours from me... wish I could come give ya a hug! You are a super Captain... with a fantastic team. Poor Johnny, I sure feel bad about how little us Boozers were able to play this month. Was hoping to make you guys sweat it in the home stretch for this trophy!!! lol Wink But somehow I think "it's in the bag"! What the heck does that old saying mean anyhow, "it's in the bag"??? lol I wanna say "how do you know, did you put it there?" lol

Congratulations on a super month you guys... I know it's not officially over but to this point you are still on top and congratulations are still in order... Wink Hope you have a great day!!!

♥️ MJ
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Hey Bonnie , you are a great captain..It's a pleasure being on your team GO FARMERS!! Have fun in Sin City , We got your back cheers

Thank You very much Michelle , It's not quite in the bag yet still got a few more days left Smile

I love all the emotes on here lol! Laughing pirat clown What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Rolling Eyes Laughing Cool Twisted Evil Shocked Evil or Very Mad Surprised Crying or Very sad Embarassed Sad Smile Razz Mad Very Happy Wink Suspect I love you Exclamation Question No @ Idea Arrow cyclops clown Neutral pirat pig monkey cat alien pale silent tongue rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom santa rendeer farao king queen elephant study scratch geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:59 am

go team funny farm.....hiccup
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:23 am

did we win?

sorry team mates for last night.......drunks were over.....like bman........then the drunk next door came over...hiccup

go team funny farm...hiccup

cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Team Results - Final
(For November)

Team "Funny Farm" Points – 638.23

Team "Steamers" Points – 568.81

Team "Boozers" Points – 448.35

Sometimes these things are close, but this month it was like two prizefighters trading blows. As soon as one team would get the lead, the other team would take it back. In the end it would be team Funny Farm who got to sing, "Ha Ha Hee Hee Ho Ho, We just won the Drunk Tank, We just won the Drunk Tank."

Despite a valiant effort throughout the season and even some last minute heroics which included scores by Tom905, Wetmoose 613, Dgg4, and Johnny Oak, Including a first place win by JO, team Boozers has ended this season in last place. So if you see any of them ducking out toward the rail, tell them better luck next time. They do, however, win the third place prize of 18K play chips to distribute to the team members.

In second place for the season is team Steamers. Even though they were in first many times throughout the season, and they fought hard to the end with impressive showings in the last period including contributions by Phoenix Maya, CaseyBaby1, Jordan2652, QueenBee9979, Howitzer2007, !!!111Dan, and HoboJim11247, still it was not enough to catch up to the Farmer lead. They will get the second place prize of 45K chips to give to their members.

In the end it was the incredible steady performance of the players coupled with the always present and awesome support of Captain Horsewoman that caused a win for the Funny Farm team. It was a strong contingent of players that combined for 9 ITM placements. Strong showings by nearly all members including Rhino4646, BrayleeGirl, 68Flash68, GTAE92, Effsea, and Horsewoman72 including an incredible 4 out of 5 first place wins by Braylee, GTAE, Effsea, and Horsewoman herself, that was good enough to launch Team Funny Farm into an exclusive lead on the final day of the season. They will split the first place prize of 90K chips amongst it's players.

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:40 pm

yahoo team funny farm................

After all this time..........yahooo.I get my name on the cup

rigged I tell ya

cheers all
Back to top Go down
Brayleegirl

Brayleegirl

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Wow me too Eff!!

WTG Funny Farm!! cheers cheers cheers

btw......I can live with rigged to get my name on the trophy!!! Very Happy Surprised affraid

Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm

effsea wrote:
yahoo team funny farm................

After all this time..........yahooo.I get my name on the cup

rigged I tell ya

cheers all

Rigged I tell you!!!!! Shocked Shocked

bounce bounce Congrats Eff and I am so happy that it was this team that lead to this momentous occasion. bounce bounce

Thanks to all the Funny Farmers king king for working so hard for this win, you all played GREAT poker, had a many laughs lol! lol! and left our mark on the Drunk Tank. jocolor geek albino alien rendeer Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil What a Face

WTG!!!!

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Congrats to the Funny Farmers, well done cheers Sad cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 pm

For the Record

We have decided to take a break from the Team Challenge for the month of December. This month has traditionally been very busy for the players and not sure how many players we will be able to get.

We will start the Team Challenge again in January if we still have enough players.
So keep playing because we will be using the December results to determine the new captains and selecting positions.

PS Congratulations to GTAE, Horsewoman, and Jordan who would have been the Captains for December. Theirs was still a job well done.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:47 am

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY FARMERS , WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job by everyone in the tank , awesome competition , that's what the tank is all about..My first staedy month back at the tank , didn't realize you guys had team challenges going, wasn't sure what to think about it at first but once the farmers drafted me I really got into it , what a great concept I LOVE YOOOOOU GUUUUUUUUYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to make an suggestion , since there's no team challenge in the month of December , I think those who earned captains spots this month should be captains for the month January . Just to throw that out there , just sayin' hiccup cheers Congrat my fellow farmers and excelent job everyone , all TANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Tank Team Challenge
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next