Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Tank Team Challenge

Go down 
+22
Rhino4646
zzHONEYBEEzz
QueenBee9979
TrumpinJoe
horsewoman72
11SCORPIUS11
Mischiff
TEXASDUKE
Morganhell's
Jellikit
mtnestegg
Brayleegirl
dale442
Phoenix Maya
gatehouse999
wetmoose 613
BUZZLIYEAR
effsea
Jordan2652
chelle867
sandtrap777
Johnny Oak
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Be good Jordan Wink
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:59 pm

For the Record

One of the teams has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Wetmoose613 and he will be added to Team Stilettoes n' Workboots, his accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. This player will replace a player that has been inactive for 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 15th.

Last edited by Johnny Oak on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brayleegirl

Brayleegirl

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Jordan2652 wrote:
Be good Jordan Wink

Jordan you are always "good"! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
CaseyBaby1

CaseyBaby1

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Captain says switch.... we switch.

Red Ruby Slippers ready to get clicked....
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:11 pm

CaseyBaby1 wrote:

Beautiful heels muffin!! I'm scared now... affraid

Signed, W.W.W.
Back to top Go down
Brayleegirl

Brayleegirl

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:13 pm

CaseyBaby1 wrote:

Love the slippers! Look out guys, we are on our way!! Laughing affraid Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:56 pm

For the Record

One of the teams has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Buzzliyear and he will be added to Team Boozers, his accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. This player will replace a player that has been inactive for 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 15th.
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm

LMAO Casey, blind obedience to you captain.........way to go girl. Damn I lust after those shoes...........wooooo hooooo, have to get me a pair like that for the Sadie Hawkins dance.

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
CaseyBaby1

CaseyBaby1

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:01 pm

that's me Bon..... obedient........

We'll get you a pair too!!!! xoxo
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:35 am

Team Results - Day 15

The third period results for February are now complete, and one of the teams is looking like they are going to be unstoppable. The other two teams are lagging and will have to put rockets on their feet to catch up.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding. It is fun to see how many people are still hanging around on the Final table. We still have our three team format, but the attendance is starting to pick up and we are getting back to our old numbers.

Team "Rum Runners" Points –231.53

Team "Boozers" Points – 154.43

Team "Stilettoes n' Workboots" Points – 107.54

With a firm grasp on their first place lead and with a dominant combination of wins by nearly every member of the team including Julestubby25, Chelle867, Howitzer2007, Firemedic815, Rhino4646, Effsea, and Jordan2652, who combined to finish in all 5 tournies was team Rum Runners. Congratulations to Effsea, Rhino, and Howitzer who combined to post 3 out of 5 first place wins as well.

Allthough there was a awesome collection of wins by most of the team, including Buzzliyear, zzHoneyBeezz, Horsewoman72, Oriholic, QueenBee9979, and Johnny Oak, Team Boozers still could not catch the leaders and fell short to land into second place. There was help by Buzzliyear and Horsewoman who both posted first place wins.

In this the third period of the month, Team Stilettoes n' Workboots still find themselves in third place, despite point contributions by Wetmoose 613, Phoenix Maya, CaseyBaby1, GTAE92, and BrayleeGirl.

When asked, Captain Bray said, "We will just have to get Casey to click those red heels, and turn those Rummies into flying monkeys."

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 am

yahoo......hiccup cheers
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
Team Results - Day 15

When asked, Captain Bray said, "We will just have to get Casey to click those red heels, and turn those Rummies into flying monkeys."

Johnny and Eff

lol! Looks like those Monkeys are already flying, weeeeeeeeeee lol!
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:34 pm

Jordan2652 wrote:
Johnny Oak wrote:
Team Results - Day 15

Johnny and Eff

lol! Looks like those Monkeys are already flying, weeeeeeeeeee lol!

Must be all those magic feathers! Shocked
Back to top Go down
CaseyBaby1

CaseyBaby1

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Rolling Eyes Embarassed CLICKING!!!! think they're drinking too much to pay attention!!!
Back to top Go down
Brayleegirl

Brayleegirl

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:19 pm

lol! lol! lol! JO!!!

Click em baby click em!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaseyBaby1

CaseyBaby1

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:13 am

Mad grrrrr.... think I'm gonna have to step on Rhino's toes during the dance.... er, I mean.... Nice Game Captain!!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:25 pm

For the Record

One of the teams has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Nobisquit and he will be added to Team Stilettoes n' Workboots, his accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. This player will replace a player that has been inactive for 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 20th.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:05 am

Team Results - Day 20

The fourth period for February has come to a close, and one of the teams is holding on to their lead. Although the other two teams are doing their best to catch up, this could be a runaway contest.

Can't stress enough how much the team play and cheering has made this fun. It is fabulous to see and hear (well read) how many people are still hanging around on the Final table. The attendance is starting to pick up and we are getting back to our old numbers.

Team "Rum Runners" Points –271.0

Team "Boozers" Points – 222.13

Team "Stilettoes n' Workboots" Points – 142.36

Maintaining their first place lead with a strong combination of wins by Chelle867, Howitzer2007, Rhino4646, and Jordan2652, who combined to provide points was team Rum Runners. Congratulations to Howitzer who once again posted a first place win as well.

Also providing a collection of wins by most of the team, including Buzzliyear, zzHoneyBeezz, Oriholic, and Johnny Oak, was Team Boozers, but still they could not catch the leaders and fell short to land into second place. There was help by Oriholic who posted a first place win.

In this the fourth period of the month, Team Stilettoes n' Workboots still find themselves in third place, despite point contributions by Wetmoose 613, Phoenix Maya, CaseyBaby1, Nobisquit, Mischiff, and BrayleeGirl. And an awesome contribution of a first place win by Wetmoose.

When asked, Captain Bray said, "You know S&W also stands for Smith and Wesson, don't make me open my purse."

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:34 pm

For the Record

It looks like I made a mistake. Somehow when I scheduled last night's triple stud game, I forgot to click on the box that allows the game to be added to the Club Lobby results screen. Therefore, the results of last night's game will not appear in the Home Club Standings.

Never fear, I did collect the data, and have added the points and the knock outs so they will count in the monthy standings. However, the club standings shown in the Club Lobby may be slightly off at the end of the month.

Rest assured that my tallys will be correct, and the efforts you made last night will be counted. BTW Howitzer won, and Buzzliyear was second..
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:16 pm

cheers you the man johnny
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 am

Team Results - Day 25

The fifth period for February is complete, and although the gap is not as wide, there is still one team holding on to their lead. The next two teams are still trying to catch up, but this could be a start to finish contest.

However, the spirits are still high. It is awesome to be on the Final Table and still hear how many people are hanging around cheering for their comrades. The attendance is almost back to last year's average and getting stronger every day.

Team "Rum Runners" Points –352.5

Team "Boozers" Points – 298.02

Team "Stilettoes n' Workboots" Points – 170.5

Holding on to their first place lead with a strong combination of wins by Chelle867, Howitzer2007, Firemedic815, Effsea, and Jordan2652, who all combined to provide points, was team Rum Runners. Congratulations to Howitzer and Jordan who combined for 3 out of 5 first place wins as well.

Also providing a good collection of wins by most of the team, including Buzzliyear, zzHoneyBeezz, Horsewoman72, Oriholic, QueenBee9979, and Johnny Oak, was Team Boozers, but they still fell short to land into second place. There was also help by HoneyBee and Johnny Oak who both posted a first place win.

In this the fifth period of the month, Team Stilettoes n' Workboots still find themselves in third place, despite point contributions by Wetmoose 613, CaseyBaby1, Nobisquit, Mischiff, and BrayleeGirl.

When asked, Captain Bray said, "nenkn bhena ojnvd jsnj, - oh sorry my puppy walked on the keyboard."

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Hey every 1 I had to get a new computer ..could some1 give me the link to old PS where I can have my pic up...pretty please with a cherry on top...thank you.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:09 am

Team Results - Final
(For February)

Team "Rum Runners" Points – 395.28

Team "Boozers" Points – 339.1

Team "Stilettoes n' Workboots" Points – 182.11

Sometimes these things are close, but sometimes one team just dominates. Clearly this is one of those times when one team just took the lead and never gave it up to claim victory. A month where one player had 3 back to back to back wins in the beginning, and ended with the top 3 players all on the same team. In the end it would be a bunch of Rummies who got to sing, "We just won the Drunk Tank, We just won the Drunk Tank."

Despite a strong effort throughout the season and even some last minute scores by several members of the team, including Phoenix Maya, Moxie Pip, and GTAE92, team Stilettoes n' Workboots has ended this season in last place. So if you see any of them kicking a lagre pile of horse manure, you will understand why. They do, however, win the third place prize of 16K play chips to distribute to the team members.

In second place for the season is team Boozers. Even though they fought hard to the end with impressive showings in the last period including contributions by Buzzliyear, Horsewoman72, Oriholic, QueenBee9979, and Johnny Oak, still it was not enough to catch up to the Rummy lead. They will get the second place prize of 40K chips to give to their members.

In the end it was a dominant performance of the players coupled with the always present and steady support of Captain Jordan that caused a win for the Rum Runners. It was a strong contingent of players that combined for over 30 ITM placements. Strong showings by nearly all members including Chelle867, Howitzer2007, Firemedic815, Rhino4646, and Jordan2652, that was good enough to keep Rum Runners in the lead from start to finish. They will split the first place prize of 80K chips amongst it's players.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Jellikit

Jellikit

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 am

kvance1972 wrote:
Hey every 1 I had to get a new computer ..could some1 give me the link to old PS where I can have my pic up...pretty please with a cherry on top...thank you.. Razz

Sorry Kman, I looked and don't see the thread in here. I looked through a few forums, but maybe someone knows right where it is.
Anyone?
I'll look a little more this weekend if no one remembers.
Dano
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:40 am

drunken cheers WAY TO GO RUMMIES!! cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Tank Team Challenge
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next