Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Thoughts

Go down 
+9
Brayleegirl
Johnny Oak
horsewoman72
Jordan2652
BUZZLIYEAR
gatehouse999
annie_22at90
chelle867
effsea
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
effsea

effsea

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:31 am

Hiccup

Over the past few weeks I have gotten a few pm's regarding play in the tank, and that a few regs no longer play because of this.

Well eff me...hiccup I said to myself...and got another drink

So what I did was..... watch the tank play....like I was james bond...ok more like otis...anyways....hiccup

What I did see is this..........2 maybe 3 donks ass plays....and I was the donk in one of them, in 3 weeks..hiccup

Mostly great poker was notice, the only bad attitude was by me......I was talked too and spanked, hopefully I have learned my lession.

I also over the past few weeks....have played a couple other home clubs and a few cash mtt's...hiccup

Mostly donk ass play was notice........ very little good was played....not kidding peeps

IMO.....I think we need to relax a bit peeps........the tank is far the best poker game out there.........a donk move may take you out once in awhile in the tank, but I think it may happen a bit more out there.

Like I have said before.......I will not boot anyone for how they play...........never....will not happen.

You show dis-respect or just a trouble maker......and make me want to kick you in the teeth....I will boot your ass and hope to meet you one day in person...hiccup

Once again....not kidding

Take a good look around you..........we can't always like everyone at the party..........but somehow you make it threw it.....or beat them before the cops get there,

anyways I'm starting to lose it again..hiccup

So peeps...I think I'm trying to say is.......if you can find better poker out there...cool..see ya, but please let me know so I can come and play with you.

Please note..........this is my thoughts on the matter only..not the boards

cheers all

Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:59 am

effsea wrote:
Hiccup

Over the past few weeks I have gotten a few pm's regarding play in the tank, and that a few regs no longer play because of this.

Well eff me...hiccup I said to myself...and got another drink

So what I did was..... watch the tank play....like I was james bond...ok more like otis...anyways....hiccup

What I did see is this..........2 maybe 3 donks ass plays....and I was the donk in one of them, in 3 weeks..hiccup

Mostly great poker was notice, the only bad attitude was by me......I was talked too and spanked, hopefully I have learned my lession.

I also over the past few weeks....have played a couple other home clubs and a few cash mtt's...hiccup

Mostly donk ass play was notice........ very little good was played....not kidding peeps

IMO.....I think we need to relax a bit peeps........the tank is far the best poker game out there.........a donk move may take you out once in awhile in the tank, but I think it may happen a bit more out there.

Like I have said before.......I will not boot anyone for how they play...........never....will not happen.

You show dis-respect or just a trouble maker......and make me want to kick you in the teeth....I will boot your ass and hope to meet you one day in person...hiccup

Once again....not kidding

Take a good look around you..........we can't always like everyone at the party..........but somehow you make it threw it.....or beat them before the cops get there,

anyways I'm starting to lose it again..hiccup

So peeps...I think I'm trying to say is.......if you can find better poker out there...cool..see ya, but please let me know so I can come and play with you.

Please note..........this is my thoughts on the matter only..not the boards

cheers all

Thank you so much Mike, this is very comforting to me personally... especially the highlighted part!

My hero once again!

Hope you and your family have a beautiful day today and everyday!

♥ Michelle
Back to top Go down
annie_22at90

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:54 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 am

Nice to see reasoned discussion falling behind mindless violence in the Tank... WTF, should we just descend into annarchy and let mob rule take over. I thought this was a place for "friends" now have the Head bully wanting to "kick someones teeth in" ban me if you like Eff ,I really have stopped caring now. There ARE more important things in life. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:08 pm

how the fluck do you kick some one in the teeth if day got none. bobby just has gums.

you can play in the tank every night now chelle you have a hero lmfao.

wot a crock of shit.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 pm

annie....did I put you to sleep?

buzz...... the only crock of shit here is.................if I booted peeps for bad play............every one would be gone....no really.........most of you have pm me to have someone booted...lol

once again peeps.......please let me know when you find that perfect place to play poker.

lol......can't ban you gate.....you quit........hiccup...and I thought you knew humour?

anyways cheers all

Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:31 pm

gatehouse999 wrote:
Nice to see reasoned discussion falling behind mindless violence in the Tank... WTF, should we just descend into annarchy and let mob rule take over. I thought this was a place for "friends" now have the Head bully wanting to "kick someones teeth in" ban me if you like Eff ,I really have stopped caring now. There ARE more important things in life. Sad Sad

man that sure was long winded ... sorry

Last edited by chelle867 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:35 pm

if youre so concerned about youre members effsea and running a good club then wy did you close the drunk tank 2 and kick 80 odd members out ?????????????????????
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:41 pm

BUZZLIYEAR wrote:
how the fluck do you kick some one in the teeth if day got none. bobby just has gums.

you can play in the tank every night now chelle you have a hero lmfao.

wot a crock of shit.

Yeah, you know BUZZ I really wonder what BEAR would think about stuff like this... not sure he'd be cool with people not being able to simply remember two rules...

I guess if it were a perfect world everyone would be like BEAR... I bring him up because we both have great respect for him and he is the type of guy that we all could learn a thing or two from...

C'mon BUZZ... this is sick... wtf is so difficult about trying to keep this place a place where rude jerks stay out... ???

Help me understand because I never imagined having to have this discussion with you... maybe it is a culture thing? Maybe the way things are said and done are so different that it is beyond me why people can't just say... cool, thanks eff for making the Tank what it is and keeping a great group of folks together..

And I am going to say it now because I was really not wanting to point it out but if he should fucking have another stroke over dumb shit like this... then I certainly can see a whole new set of goals for me in my life....

It is bullshit that any stress should be going down about this...

Like gate said... there are more important things in life and for whatever reason you guys are having such a hard time with this is beyond me...

Wait, unless there is guilty feelings that the message might be directed towards you in some way??? Otherwise, why would you feel this was a crock of shit...

I know you wouldn't want anyone picking on QueenBee right??? Think about it.
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:52 pm

BUZZLIYEAR wrote:
if youre so concerned about youre members effsea and running a good club then wy did you close the drunk tank 2 and kick 80 odd members out ?????????????????????

lol...

not concern buzz.............just the whining I hear concerns me, or should I boot peeps for their play? btw. you were on the to be booted list lol.

and who said anything about running a good club? just fun....lets keep all the bitching and whining for the other ones.

As for tank 2,

When you close a club..........members goes with it....thats how it works.........

the tank is the orignal one.......there can only be one....hiccup

Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:55 pm

BUZZLIYEAR wrote:

Well, I suppose that is the answer to the part about more stuff going on that I know about causing all this chaos.

I can't help but wonder how many times someone needs to say they are sorry or if the judge and jury just keep punishing a person over and over again for the same damn mistake that they already admitted was made?

Human beings are the only living things on this planet that punish themselves and others over and over for things that were mistakes.

We are all human... being held accountable for something forever sure is a long time... I hope everyone else around here never makes another mistake cuz God forbid this group will rub your nose in it until their dying day.
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Well friends this is not what I expected on a day of Thanksgiving from
some of the dearest and kindest peeps I know. You should all take a step
back and count your blessings. So ashamed of you all Sad

Happy Thanksgiving, I'm off to share it with my daughter and grand babies.
I'll offer a pray for Bears safe return and all of you.

God bless us all, Jordan
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:21 pm

just a thought buzz?

I wonder if the persons that wanted you booted is in your club....now that would be funny

cheers
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 pm

yo jordan.......l'm canadain...we had thanksgiving a few weeks ago....so it's ok that l'm an ass.

have a great day dude

cheers
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 pm

chelle867 wrote:
BUZZLIYEAR wrote:

Well, I suppose that is the answer to the part about more stuff going on that I know about causing all this chaos.

I can't help but wonder how many times someone needs to say they are sorry or if the judge and jury just keep punishing a person over and over again for the same damn mistake that they already admitted was made?

Human beings are the only living things on this planet that punish themselves and others over and over for things that were mistakes.

We are all human... being held accountable for something forever sure is a long time... I hope everyone else around here never makes another mistake cuz God forbid this group will rub your nose in it until their dying day.

As I see it Eff is just voicing his personal opinion in a humorous manner , something which we all fortunately take for granted, we can all speak our minds without repercussions..............seems to me I heard hours of griping about posts being removed and players penalized for speaking their minds in the PSO forum.

There are times when we simply have to agree to disagree and find a way to go forward . Chelle is right we will not all agree, we will not all necessarily like each other but we can respect anthers opinion without attacking them personally. I don't believe any one of us has never said or done something we haven't regretted at some point in our life and like Chelle says it would be terrible if we could not forgive ourselves our words and actions because others are unable to forgive us and let it go.

Again like Eff says this is just my opinion..............
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:37 pm

ty ladies

cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Wow - who would have thought that starting and running a friendly club would be this hard.

Makes you wonder why anyone would do it.

Sorry if this has brought you down, but I got your back. Let me know if I can help.
Back to top Go down
Brayleegirl

Brayleegirl

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Love you guys and I think the tank is the best place ever!!

Happy Thanksgiving to the States and an awesome day to the rest!!

Kathy
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:08 pm

BUZZLIYEAR wrote:

WOW, I can't imagine, could it have been he had a stroke? Do you really need to ask this question? Buzz, I have always thought highly of you, thought you were a good guy, a bit emotional at times but I always assumed that was because you care. Let's remember that if eff felt he was unable to continue running the tank that he has had some major health issues and what he did I can only imagine he did in the best interest of his health and family. I am glad he is still here with us!! When I have the flu let's say I am likely to tell a complete stranger or anyone for that matter to bugger off... because I am not in the right frame of mind being I am ill. I know that you also have been going through some health problems and can't imagine all this getting worked up over something that was said as a joke or a poker hand for that matter is helping any. Maybe he feels he made a mistake, but haven't we all made those, and with such major health issues could you really blame him? But if he feels he made the right decision who are any of us to judge him as we are not in his shoes, and if it reduced his stress (which there is wayyy too much of here!!!) any and increased his quality of life in any way then I am glad he did it.

Let's take a moment to be thankful for what we have and remember that health and family come first, fun second and poker last. If we aren't having fun then what the fuck are any of us doing, we could be spending time doing something else with the people we care about.

All the best, B
Back to top Go down
TrumpinJoe

TrumpinJoe

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Please pardon this interruption.

Unfortunately with human nature being what it is, any community of people will at some time come into conflict. This much is inevitable. Its what they do during these times of conflict that determines if the community survives or not. If they survive they become a stronger more cohesive group.

Another point to consider is that most of the time these disruptive disagreements begin over relatively minor issues and come from within, not from the outside. This is because the bigger issues and outside attacks tend to bring communities together.

So what we have here is a small spat. An irritant that has gone from a simmer to full boil. I ask each of you to consider the greater issues of this community. This forum was designed to be a place where people with a love for poker can come together and enjoy the game and each other. Each and every one of us needs to ask themselves if these community values are why you are here. If they are then live up to them. If they are not then you will not enjoy your time here and it is up to you to decide if this is for you.

This post is directed to everybody without exception. In life we each much assess our goals and desires and how we go about realizing them to see what is still important to us. A few months ago I reassessed the place of poker in my life. It had turned from a pleasant pastime to an overriding obsession. Now I am playing less but enjoying it very much more.

I ask each of you to do the with your involvement in The Drunk Tanks. It will be a better place for your efforts.

No we return you to your regularly scheduled programming. And as always:

Good Decisions!!!
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:41 pm

eff me....I had a stroke?

oh yeah......forgot...hiccup

Closing tank 2 had many reasons..............but the #1 reason was.....hiccup,

eff me...forgot again.....

ok I remember now,

t.i.c., home clubs, trying to play poker, trying to answer all the pm's, the whole social thing with the net, ect.

got to me, really needed to slow things down....thats it.

For me just playing in the tank is enough for me now, or I should say needed.

I did not jump out of the t.i.c. or close down the tank because of anything else but for my own well being...hiccup

Sorry about that...but the truth.

As for this thread........trying to remind us what the tank is....and if it's not the place for you....cheers

p.s. going out...will be late for the tank....but hope to make it,

go funny farm

Back to top Go down
annie_22at90

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:26 am

Eff,

As far as closing tank 2 - your club, your prerogative.

Any enmity this has inspired is most likely due to the manner in which it was done. You could have delegated the running of the club to your admins while you took a much needed break. Let's face it - you haven't been running tank 1 for a very long time.

For those who were not in tank 1, or did not keep in touch with you in other ways, there was no immediate explanation. The reasons behind this are now clear, at least to those who keep up with the postings in this forum.

As you have now stated, there can only be one tank - Tank 1. The original. To those who were in tank 2, some may have felt a little like toilet paper stuck to your shoe.

In retrospect, I'm sure you wish you'd handled it with a bit more class, however due to the stress and pressure you've been under, I think that can be forgiven.

Wishing you good health and happiness.

Chelle and Bee,

You seem to have targeted Buzz as the heavy in this thread and whilst his responses may have been somewhat emotional, perhaps my interpretation of the history above might somewhat explain his feelings. There are two sides to every story, and I'm not privy to what goes on in tank 1 regarding any of the side stories here.

However, veiled intimations that a post might cause further health issues for eff, that Buzz might be one of the "undesirables" in tank 1, and that we might not be aware that eff has had a few strokes, might be construed as bullying itself.

One thing that should be perfectly clear, from the posts above, is that eff does not require anyone to do his bullying for him.

Joe,

You are a very wise man. Wonderful, thoughtful post.

Buzz,

Done and dusted, really. Not worth anymore energy. Leave it behind and let's move on.

To the rest of you in Drama Tank 1,

I wish you a speedy return to Drunk Tank 1 and it's credos (fun 1st, poker 2nd, respect for all).

Cheers.

Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Annie Marry me and be my Transatlantic wife..xx,Oh and lend the Dam Russian one of your stones, He's still trying to grow a pair. affraid
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:57 pm

gatehouse999 wrote:
Annie Marry me and be my Transatlantic wife..xx,Oh and lend the Dam Russian one of your stones, He's still trying to grow a pair. affraid

Helluva post annie!

Gate,

My X got them in the divorce, still trying to grow another set. If ya run across her, could ya ask her to be nice and send them back?? She must be done stomping on them by now.......

Evil or Very Mad affraid pale

Dale

Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 pm

dale442 wrote:
gatehouse999 wrote:

Helluva post annie!

Gate,

My X got them in the divorce, still trying to grow another set. If ya run across her, could ya ask her to be nice and send them back?? She must be done stomping on them by now.......

Evil or Very Mad affraid pale

Dale

WTF You Russians have some Dam strange mating rituals, "stomping on stones" What about Paul Wellar's Broken Stones ? There's a tune for you Russian. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drunk Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Thoughts    Drunk Thoughts  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Thoughts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next