Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Tank Team Challenge

Go down 
+22
Rhino4646
zzHONEYBEEzz
QueenBee9979
TrumpinJoe
horsewoman72
11SCORPIUS11
Mischiff
TEXASDUKE
Morganhell's
Jellikit
mtnestegg
Brayleegirl
dale442
Phoenix Maya
gatehouse999
wetmoose 613
BUZZLIYEAR
effsea
Jordan2652
chelle867
sandtrap777
Johnny Oak
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:35 am

first of all WOW! how the hell did that happen??!! lol thought i'd be smoked having not even played the last few days..... secondly i feel i should bow out of being a captain as i wont even be around for over a week out of the month (at least) as we'll be camping and wont have internet to contribute.and i feel captains should try to be there more often than 3 weeks or less out of the month. it looks like the next in line would be JDub. and i'll graciously give him the nod to take over as a captain. i'll still play of course but just dont feel it's right that i be captain under the circumstances. Crying or Very sad thanks and sorry if this causes any inconvenience on your end, Mike
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:59 am

well i wood just like to say a big congrats the siners and saints on 1st place congrats and sinman on taking 1st place over all well playd sinman great month and very well playd to GT .
i wood also like to say very well playd to scorpious on a very good month a realy good consistent player. iv desided not to play the pso leauges for a 2or 3 month so im going to play in the tank 1 this month. so i mite sneek on one of the teams later in the month if i can make some points. my plan is to make lots of points the buzz is back
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:08 pm

MT, don't feel bad about missing a week. I've had plenty of months that I've missed anywhere from 7-14 days....... like last month when I had to go take care of mom for over a week!

It's summer and most people will be missing multiple days anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:28 pm

I agree with JW here MT, its summer we all are doing things.
You earned it captain cheers May your ship sail smoothly. Wink
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm

ok gang, this green egg will humbly stay on as the skipper of the hams. i'll do my best to help out the team in an albeit limited capacity.
just a quick apology in advance to my fine members for my limited ability to make games and help us out this month though. Embarassed really feel bad about that but rest assured i'll be doin' my best when i AM there to make us a force to be reckoned with Wink
and congrats to the head sinner for a great month in june!!
and to jordan and chili, for sumfin sooooo easy to make, those bacon wraps really are pretty damn tasty!! i recommend y'all (without high cholesterol) give em a try. i make em for get togethers here at the house all the time and everyone that's tried em has really enjoyed em.....not one complaint yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:50 pm

For the Record

Team Sinner n Saints has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Buzzliyear and his accumulated points will be added to team Sinners n Saints total score. This player will replace a player that has opted out for the month. As of today this leaves the team in third place and closer to the group. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 5th.
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Welcome back Buzz, look forward to mixing it up at the tables Cool
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:56 am

Team Results - Day 5

The first period results for July are in, and one of the teams has jumped into an early lead. However, it is very early in the contest, and there could still be some come from behind winners.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding. We are experiencing a slow down in the number of players due to vacations and family outings but it is still highly competitive.

Team "Green Egg and Hams" Points – 87.31

Team "Sinner n Saints" Points – 81.1

Team "Rambling Wrecks" Points – 72.48

Team "Holdem's Heroes" Points – 56.22

Leaping into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by Nobisquit, Moxie Pip, Julestubby25, JerseyRon, and Chilli2U, who finished in all 5 tournies was team Green Egg and Hams. Congratulations to Julestubby who posted a first place win as well.

Allthough there was an impressive collection of wins by several members of the team, including Buzzliyear, Johnny Oak, Megg23, JWK24, and Sinman64, Team Sinners n Saints fell just short to land into second place. There were 3 first place wins in this group, 2 for Buzz, and 1 for Sinman.

In a battle for third place, the members of the Rambling Wrecks had a good collection of wins by Effsea, Jordan2652, Grade b, and GTAE92, with an additional first place win by Jordan.

In this the first period of the month, Holdem's Heroes now find themselves in fouth place, despite point contributions by Sandtrap777, Easychips4U, Brkn80, and Brayleegirl.

When asked, Captain Scorpios said, "Like my namesake says, it's what comes from behind that stings you."

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:39 pm

For the Record

Team Rambling Wrecks has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Phoenix Maya and her accumulated points will be added to team Rambling Wrecks total score. This player will replace a player that has been busy and opted out for the month. As of today this leaves the team in third place and closer to the group. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 10th.
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 am

Sinman64 wrote:
With Gratitude...buzzonbi-chelle867-julestubbby25-!!!111Dan-megg23-mtnestegg-GTAE92...

What wonderful Saints, one and all, you proved to be...

Twenty two nights I was given an early exit from the tank tourney, whimpering from a beating and berating myself heartily(grumbling in my sleep that night, I'm sure), only to find the next day that one of you, usually TWO of you and sometimes even THREE of you, were either winning it, took a podium spot, or had ITP'd it. I steadily became more and more amazed at you guys;I'd leave those tourneys despondent at my poor, atrocious play, knowing that personally, I had put slack into the line that, we as a team, were holding fast to...And time after time, the next day I'd find myself amazed and cheering at you all for your performances on a given previous night. I was fascinated by the fact that often I would find that when another team had scored the Victory (Congrats to All), YOU guys were combining scores to nullify that Victory and even surpass it; it was simply AMAZING, and I became an admirer of all of you for your hard work, skillful play and your nightly contributions. I am proud of you all, having keenly observed you through current tourney leaderboard, from play at my own tables, and the results I encountered the next day upon investigating. I am equal parts Admiration and Appreciation for what you guys (generically speaking, "guys", of course ) accomplished.

"TEN-HUTTTT!!!"....Sinman64 comes to full attention.

"PREE-ZENNNT ARMS!!!"....Sinman64 Salutes you.

"DISS-MISSED!!!"....Sinman64 remains standing, ever Saluting you in this Season.

Hello there Brian...

Just wanted to let ya know that I posted June's trophy tonight... not sure if you watch the forum on a regular basis, so I thought I'd follow-up here to make sure you know about the trophy for you and the team.

Good luck in July... see ya at the table! Smile
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 am

Team Results - Day 10

The second 5 day period results for July have been counted, and one of the teams has stretched it's lead and is going to be hard to catch. However, it is only half way through the contest, and it is still possible that someone could charge from behind.

We are still averaging about 25 players per night. Quite remarkable if you consider that we have less than a 100 members total.

Team "Rambling Wrecks" Points – 212.73

Team "Sinners n Saints" Points – 159.12

Team "Green Egg and Hams" Points – 123.27

Team "Holdem's Heroes" Points – 109.31

Extending their first place lead with a strong combination of wins by nearly every member including Effsea, Tom905, Mcrissinger, Jordan2652, Grade b, Horsewoman72, and GTAE92 was team Rambling Wrecks. Also providing a big boost was Grade b with two first place wins.

Due to an impressive collection of 11 in the points wins by several members of the team, including Buzzliyear, Chelle867, Johnny Oak, Megg23, JWK24, and Sinman64, Team Sinner n Saints remain in second place. Chelle also had a first place showing.

Still trailing behind in third place, the members of the Green Egg and Hams had a good collection of wins by Moxie Pip and Chilli 2 U.

In this the second period of the month, Team Holdem's Heroes still find themselves in fouth place, despite point contributions by Morganhell's, Hozzer44820, and Sandtrap777. With 2 second place wins by Hozzer.

When asked, Captain Scorp said, "Hey were we supposed to be winning these things. Nobody told me that."

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:37 am

man we are great....hiccup

yahoo team cheers

cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 pm

For the Record

Team Green Egg and Hams has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Oriholic and his accumulated points will be added to team Green Egg and Hams total score. This player will replace a player that has been inactive for the month. As of today this moves the team to third place and closer to the group. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 15th.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Team Results - Day 15

OK it's coming down the stretch. The third 5 day period results for July are in the books, and one of the teams is still working on it's lead and is going to be hard to catch. However, it is only half way through the contest, and the second place team is starting to close the gap.

We are still averaging about 25 players per night and had 30 last night. Not a record but still quite remarkable if you consider that we have less than a 100 members total.

Team "Rambling Wrecks" Points – 276.16

Team "Sinners n Saints" Points – 257.08

Team "Green Egg and Hams" Points – 230.50

Team "Holdem's Heroes" Points – 150.73

Maintaining their first place lead with a strong combination of wins including Effsea, Jordan2652, Horsewoman72, and GTAE92 was team Rambling Wrecks.

Due to an impressive collection of 11 in the points wins by several members of the team, including Buzzliyear, Chelle867, Johnny Oak, Wetmoose 613, Megg23, JWK24, and Sinman64, Team Sinners n Saints remain in second place. Also providing a big boost was Wetmoose and Sinman with 2 first place wins.

Still trailing behind in third place, the members of the Green Egg and Hams had a good collection of wins by 1Timmy2121, Oriholic, Moxie Pip, Julestubby25, Chilli 2 U, and Mtnestegg.

In this the third period of the month, Team Holdem's Heroes still find themselves in fouth place, despite point contributions by Brkn80, GmaJudy, and 11Scorpios11.

When asked, Captain Scorp said, "Watch out, I think I found my groove."

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:33 am

For the Record

Team Sinners n Saints has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Faery Tats and her accumulated points will be added to team Sinners n Saints total score. This player will replace a player that has been inactive for the five days. As of today this keeps the team in second place but closer to the leader. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 20th.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Team Results - Day 20

Man it's been a competitive month. The fourth 5 day period results for July are recorded, and one of the teams is still in the lead. However, the second place team is starting to breathe down their backs.

We are still averaging at least 25 players per night and set a new record with 32 players last night. Absolutely incredible if you consider that we have less than a 100 members total. Waiting to have all 98 members play at once.

Team "Rambling Wrecks" Points – 404.64

Team "Sinners n Saints" Points – 384.56

Team "Green Egg and Hams" Points – 292.96

Team "Holdem's Heroes" Points – 196.60

Securing their first place lead with a strong combination of wins by 7 out of 8 players including Effsea, Mcrissinger, Phoenix Maya, Jordan2652, Grade b, Horsewoman72, and GTAE92 was team Rambling Wrecks. In addition there were 3 first place wins by Mcrissinger, Jordan, and GTAE.

Also with an impressive collection of 12 in the points wins by nearly every member of the team, including Faery Tats, Buzzliyear, Chelle867, Johnny Oak, Wetmoose 613, Megg23, and acting captain JWK24, Team Sinners n Saints remain in second place. Also providing a big boost was Faery Tats who joined and provided a first place win.

Still trailing behind in third place, the members of the Green Egg and Hams had a good collection of wins by Oriholic, Nobisquit, Moxie Pip, and Mtnestegg.

In this the third period of the month, Team Holdem's Heroes still find themselves in fouth place, despite point contributions by Sandtrap777, Easychips4U, and 11Scorpios11.

When asked, Captain Scorp said, "BRB gotta go for a smoke."

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Great going, Wrecks. Let's make sure to finish this month strong(says the guy that's most likely to be too busy drinking to play...) It's been a fun month, and the win the other night felt so sweet. Winning against the rest of the Tank is a hard thing to do and always feels great.

And huge thanks to JO, Tits, and JWK for setting up all the Tank games and keeping track of the points. They've been doing a great job of keeping this wonderful group going. With just a little help from Eff and the rest of the great members we have. Proud to be part of it. cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:03 am

Team Results - Day 25

OK stop the presses, we have a news flash - there is a new Number 1 Team. The fifth 5 day period results for July are are in, and one of the teams has taken over the lead. However, the second place team is certainly still within striking distance.

Wow attendance is fabulous. We had 3 games this period where we broke the 30 player mark and set a new record at 33 players on Monday. Absolutely awesome performance, keep it up tankers.

Team "Sinners n Saints" Points – 517.02

Team "Rambling Wrecks" Points – 478.94

Team "Green Egg and Hams" Points – 383.39

Team "Holdem's Heroes" Points – 258.6

With a fantastic collection of 15 in the points wins by nearly every member of the team, including Faery Tats, Buzzliyear, Chelle867, Johnny Oak, Megg23, JWK24 and returning captain Sinman64, Team Sinners n Saints took over first place. Also providing a big boost was Faery Tats and Sinman who provided first place wins and Buzzliyear who scored in all 5 tournies.

Dropping into a close second place despite a strong combination of wins by Effsea, Jordan2652, Grade b, Horsewoman72, and GTAE92 was team Rambling Wrecks. In addition, there were 2 first place wins by Effsea and Jordan.

Still trailing behind in third place, the members of the Green Egg and Hams still had a good collection of wins by Moxie Pip, Julestubby25, JerseyRon, Chilli 2 U, and Mtnestegg. With an incredible first place fininsh for Moxie Pip.

In this the fifth period of the month, Team Holdem's Heroes still find themselves in fouth place, despite point contributions by Morganhell's, Easychips4U, and 11Scorpios11. Scorpious is doing all he can and did finish in 5 out of 5 of the tournies this period.

When asked, Captain Scorp said, "I don't understand, we are using every lesson we were learned from HoldemAce's new book."

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Congrats to the Saints and Sinners for making up a good bit of ground. While I won't concede anything just yet, the Wrecks will have our work cut out for us for sure. Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:25 am

The final results will soon be available. Now is a good time to think about whether you want to be included in next month's team challenge. Remember we will take the top 32 names unless you opt out. So if you would prefer to sit out from the team event (you can still play in the games of course) please send me a PM or notify me somehow.
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 am

Johnny Oak wrote:
Team Results - Day 25

With an incredible first place fininsh for Moxie Pip.

Johnny and Tits

LOL, yeah it was pretty darn INCREDIBLE that he beat ME wasn't it??? lol Wink

♥️ ya Mox!
Back to top Go down
Jellikit

Jellikit

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:45 am

You went to heads up again Michelle? Dang! You go girl!! cheers cheers

oh yeah....Free Agents RULE!!! Twisted Evil afro alien
Back to top Go down
mtnestegg

mtnestegg

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 pm

wont be here again this weekend folks. camping again. Cool best of luck everyone, and again sorry team for bein' an absentee skipper this month!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
11SCORPIUS11

11SCORPIUS11

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:01 pm

scratch I wonder if I can get a refund from HOLDEMAZZ ?? Shocked Seeing how his book seems to have been written by a person with a 3rd grade Education study !!! lol! Love your commentary JO
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 am

Just a note to all that I will be forming new teams for August. Placement on the team is automatic unless you contact me. Either post or PM me if you wish to opt out for August.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Tank Team Challenge
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next