Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Tank Team Challenge

Go down 
+22
Rhino4646
zzHONEYBEEzz
QueenBee9979
TrumpinJoe
horsewoman72
11SCORPIUS11
Mischiff
TEXASDUKE
Morganhell's
Jellikit
mtnestegg
Brayleegirl
dale442
Phoenix Maya
gatehouse999
wetmoose 613
BUZZLIYEAR
effsea
Jordan2652
chelle867
sandtrap777
Johnny Oak
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:38 pm

I have heard that Pokerstars has now put a limit on how many Play Chips can be transferred to other players.  If true, this will obviously affect our ability to offer prize distribution for the team challenge and the Showboat Showdown games.  

Can anyone think of any other way to reward the winners?  Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Team Results - Final
(For September)

Team "Wizards" Points – 426.19

Team "Boozers" Points – 280.63

Sometimes these things are close, but sometimes one team just takes the lead right out of the gate.  Clearly this is one of those times when one team jumped into the lead and never gave it up to claim victory.  This was our first month back after taking some time off for the summer so it was a little bumpy to start.  In the end it would be the magical Wizards who got to sing, "We just won the Drunk Tank, We just won the Drunk Tank."

Despite a strong effort throughout the season and even some last minute scores by several members of the team, including FLSnookman, Tom905, Phoenix Maya, and Johnny Oak the Boozers have ended this season in second place.  So if you see any of them Boo Hoo Hoo-ing,  you will understand why. They do, however, win the second place prize of 5K play chips (per contributing member) to distribute to the team.

In the end it was a relentless slight of hand and magical influence of the players coupled with the always present and steady support of Head Wizard Gandalf that caused a win for the Wizards.  It was a strong contingent of players that combined for over 30 ITM placements.  Strong final showings by several members including Horsewoman72, Jordan2652, Morganhell's, Rhino4646, Effsea, Nobisquit, and GandalDwite, that was good enough to keep the Wizards in the lead from start to finish.  They will split the first place prize of 10K chips (per contributing member) amongst it's players.

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions and contributing members see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:22 pm

yahoo..................and a big thank you Johnny......for all that you do sir

cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Just a note that I will be at Crazy Johnny's Payout table 15 minutes prior to each nightly game this week. If you are on the list below, be sure to come in and collect your prizes

Wizards: GandalfDwite, Nobisquit, Effsea, Rhino4646, Morganhell's, Psychovas, Jordan2652, and Horsewoman72

Boozers: Johnny Oak, CaseyBaby1, Wetmoose 613, Julestubby25, Phoenix Maya, Tom905, FLsnookman, and Chelle867

See you there.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Here We Go Again

Well it’s that time again.  For this October we will return to our regular format.  We will have three teams who will be playing for top points and bragging rights, but we will only have seven member teams.  All members who finished in the top 21 from the prior month and had 3 or more games will be qualified to be added to the teams. For anyone who didn't, please stop in and play so you can be qualified for next month's Challenge.

As usual, here are a few suggestions and rules to make it fair to everyone... This is a fun challenge and a friendly competition...  NO ganging up on opposing members, OR taking it easy on your own members.  Play as you normally do and at the end of the month, after the final game has been played, the points will be tallied to see which group gets bragging rights.

Rule 1 – The top three players (from the previous month) will be assigned as Captains of their teams and will get the honor of naming that team.

Rule 2 – Teams will consist of 7 players initially assigned to each team. If any member of a team has not played for a 5 day period within the month, the Captain can request (via a PM to me) that they be replaced by the next highest eligible player (see replacement policy below). All points earned by the replacement up to that point will be added to the gaining team’s score.  

Rule 3 – The winning team will receive 10K chips to be distributed to each of their team members (10K a piece).  Second place team will get 5K.  Third place will get the thrill of having played a great game.

Rule 4 – This month we will be using a scoring system to include a combined score of Tanker Points* and Knock Outs.

*Tanker Points are assigned by order of finish and depend on the number of players in each game.  All players will get some points for each game.  (Example: If 12 players, top player gets 12 points, bottom player gets 1 point)  So even if you come in last, you still get points for your team.

So here are the new teams as determined by last month's finishing order,

Team "THE BOOZERS" consists of the following players:

Johnny Oak (Cpt)
Effsea
Horsewoman72
Phoenix Maya
Howitzer2007
Tom905
zzHoneyBeezz

Team "THE WIZARDS" consists of the following players:

GandalfDwite (Cpt)
PsychoVas
Jordan2652
Wetmoose 613
Mischiff
MrChaps05
Chelle867

Team "THE BANDITS" consists of the following players:

Nobisquit (Cpt)
FLsnookman
Rhino4646
Julestubby25
CaseyBaby1
QueenBee9979
Morganhell’s

Replacement Policy – All players of the Drunk Tank that were not selected to be on one of the three teams will automatically be added to a free agents team.  If a player misses five or more days the Captain can request a replacement.  At that time I will assign the highest scoring free agent to the team.  If this free agent has opted out for the month I will send them a one-time request to join a team.  If they respond within 24 hrs, that they would like to join, they will be added.  If they turn down the request, (or do not respond), they will then become unavailable for the rest of the month.  Only one replacement will be allowed for each 5-day period, and no replacements are allowed in the final period.

I will add updates to this thread (approx) every 5 days as to how the teams are doing.  Good luck to all three teams and hope we can have a close race this month.

Also note I have attached a PDF with all the team names if you wish to download or print it out.  Also it shows the results of the first night of play to show the new scoring system.  PM me if you have any questions.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
PsychoVas

PsychoVas

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:48 am

People, I am very happy (and proud) for the results of September, but I'm a bit worried for October. I already have been somewhat busy these first days and I really don't know if I'll be able to play often enough, so if it's not too much trouble, I suggest you replace me. Time difference is a bitch (games start at 4 am for this ol'duck) and if I have to do anything before 2 pm (public offices, banks etc.), I can't go to bed after 6 am.I don't want to drag the team down, so get another Tanker in and I'll play as often as I can.

P.S. Just got a mail for final standings in PSO too.

TANKERZ RULEZZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 am

I would urge all the team players to just play when they can.  With the new scoring system in place, you will score for your team just by being there.  Also at this point there are no eligible players to make replacements any way.

Also remember that it's all for fun.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:53 am

Team Results - Day 5

The first period results for October are in, and one of the teams has jumped into a early lead.  However, it is very early in the contest, and there could still be some come from behind winners.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding.  We have returned to our three team format, but we will try to get back to four teams in the next few months as the attendance picks up.  Until then we still have a very impressive crew with a new scoring system that allows all the players to contribute to the total.

Team "Boozers" Points – 140

Team "Bandits" Points – 111

Team "Wizards" Points – 76

Sliding into first place with a strong combination of In the Points (ITP) wins by zzHoneyBeezz, Phoenix Maya, Effsea, and Johnny Oak, was team Boozers.

Allthough there was a collection of ITP wins by several members of the team, including CaseyBaby1, Rhino4646, and Nobisquit, Team Bandits fell short to land into second place.   Congratulations to CaseyBaby1 who managed to post 2 of the first place wins as well.

In this the first period of the month, Team Wizards find themselves in third place, despite ITP contributions by Mischiff, Wetmoose 613, and GandalfDwite. Helping out with a first place win was Wetmoose.    

When asked, Captain Gandalf said,  "Hey when I was with the Hobbits and Dwarves, they didn't think we would win either."  

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:48 am

Team Results - Day 10

The second period results for October have been posted, and one of the teams has expanded their lead.  However, the other two teams are still in the running, and there could be some come from behind winners.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding.  We have returned to our three team format, but we will try to get back to four teams in the next few months as the attendance picks up.  Our new scoring system allows all the players to contribute to the total, so come on out and score.

Team "Boozers" Points – 363

Team "Bandits" Points – 291

Team "Wizards" Points – 178

Holding on to first place with a strong combination of In the Points (ITP) wins by Phoenix Maya, Horsewoman72, and Johnny Oak, was team Boozers.  Helping out with a first place win was Johnny Oak.

Allthough there was a collection of ITP wins by several members of the team, including Morganhell's, CaseyBaby1, Rhino4646, and Nobisquit, Team Bandits fell short to land into second place.  Congratulations to Morganhell's and Rhino4646 who managed to post 2 of the first place wins as well.

In this the first period of the month, Team Wizards find themselves in third place, despite ITP contributions by Wetmoose 613, Jordan2652, and GandalfDwite.      

When asked, Captain Gandalf said,  "It's not the destination that's important, it's the journey."  

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:49 am

yahoo.......hiccup
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Team Results - Day 15

The third period results for October are history, and one of the teams is keeping it's lead.  The other two teams are still in it, and there could be sneaking up from behind winners.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding.  We are short of replacement players so I urge all current players to show up and play.  Remember that our new scoring system allows all the players to contribute to the total, so come on out and score.

Team "Boozers" Points – 533

Team "Bandits" Points – 412

Team "Wizards" Points – 291

Remaining in first place with a strong combination of In the Points (ITP) wins by Tom905, Phoenix Maya, Horsewoman72, and Johnny Oak, was team Boozers.  

Although there was a collection of ITP wins by several members of the team, including Morganhell's, CaseyBaby1, and Nobisquit, Team Bandits fell short to land into second place.  Helping out with a first place win was CaseyBaby.

In this the third period of the month, Team Wizards find themselves in third place, despite ITP contributions by Wetmoose 613, and GandalfDwite.  Congratulations to both Wetmoose and GandalfDwite who managed to post 3 of the first place wins as well.

When asked, Captain Gandalf said,  "If this was middle earth we would have sent a dragon over to the Boozer camp."  

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:39 pm

For the Record

One of the teams has requested and received a roster change.  The new player will be Buzzliyear and he will be added to Team Wizards, his accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score.  This player will replace a player that has been inactive for 5 days.  Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 20th.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Team Results - Day 20

The fourth period results for October are recorded, and one of the teams has not given up it's lead.  The other two teams are still scrambling for position, and there is still hope for some come from behind winners.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding.  We are short of replacement players so I urge all current players to show up and play.  Remember that our new scoring system allows all the players to contribute to the total, so come on out and score.

Team "Boozers" Points – 730

Team "Bandits" Points – 571

Team "Wizards" Points – 463

Remaining in first place with a strong combination of In the Points (ITP) wins by zzHoneyBeezz, Tom905, Horsewoman72, Effsea, and Johnny Oak, was team Boozers.  Congratulations to both Horsewoman and Johnny Oak who managed to post 2 of the first place wins as well.

Although there was a collection of ITP wins by several members of the team, including QueenBee9979, CaseyBaby1, Rhino4646, and Nobisquit, Team Bandits fell short to land into second place.  Helping out with a first place win was Rhino4646.

In this the third period of the month, Team Wizards find themselves in third place, despite ITP contributions by Wetmoose 613, Jordan2662, Buzzliyear, and GandalfDwite.

When asked, Captain Gandalf said,  "Hey I'm 947 years old, one thing I know - shhhh uh Stuff Happens."  

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:32 pm

yahoo......hiccup
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Team Results - Day 25

The fifth period results for October are now complete, and one of the teams continues to dominate.  The other two teams are still trying to catch up, but time is running out for some last minute heroics.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding.  We did have some missing players show up and contribute.  Remember that our new scoring system allows all the players to add to the total, so come on out and score.

Team "Boozers" Points – 1005

Team "Bandits" Points – 761

Team "Wizards" Points – 626

Holding on to their first place position with a strong combination of In the Points (ITP) wins by Phoenix Maya, Horsewoman72, Effsea, and Johnny Oak, was team Boozers.  Congratulations to both Horsewoman and Johnny Oak who managed to post 3 of the first place wins as well.

Although there was a collection of ITP wins by several members of the team, including QueenBee9979, CaseyBaby1, Rhino4646, and Nobisquit, Team Bandits fell short to land into second place.  

In this the fifth period of the month, Team Wizards find themselves in third place, despite ITP contributions by Jordan2662, Buzzliyear, and GandalfDwite.  Helping out with a first place win was Jordan.

When asked, Captain Gandalf said,  "We're going to need every Hobbit and Dwarf we got, if we're going to catch this dragon."  

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:19 pm

rigged.....yahoo
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:04 am

Team Results - Final
(For October)

Team "Boozers" Points – 1311.5

Team "Bandits" Points – 975

Team "Wizards" Points – 874.5

Sometimes these things are close, but sometimes one team will take the lead and never look back. This month one team just stepped out in front and kept running to the finish line.  In the end, it would be a bunch of Boozers who got to sing, "We just won the Drunk Tank, We just won the Drunk Tank."

Despite a valiant effort throughout the season and even some last minute heroics which included scores by some quality members of the team, including Chelle867, Mischiff, Wetmoose 613, Jordan2652, and GandalfDwite.  Including 3 first place wins by Mischiff, Wetmoose, and Jordan, team Wizards has ended this season in last place.  So if you see any of them making a face like Gollum you will understand why. They do, however, win the third place prize of 2K play chips to distribute to the team members.

In second place for the season is team Bandits.  Even though they they fought hard to the end with impressive showings in the last period including contributions by Morganhell's, QueenBee9979, CaseyBaby1, Rhino4646, and the steady leader Nobisquit, with a first place win by Rhino, still it was not enough to catch up to the Boozer lead.  They will get the second place prize of 5K chips per member.

In the end it was the incredible steady performance of the players coupled with a little help from a humble captain that caused a win for the Boozer team.  It was a strong contingent of players that combined for well over 1000 points.  Strong showings in the final period by several members including zzHoneyBeezz, Phoenix Maya, Effsea, and Johnny Oak including two first place wins by Effsea and Johnny Oak, that was good enough to lead Team Boozers into an exclusive lead on the final day of the season.  They will split the first place prize of 10K chips for each of the players.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Mischiff

Mischiff

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Grats to the Boozers! No looking back but then I expect if they tried to turn around in their condition they'd have just fallen down!

Sorry John, I didn't make as many games as I would have liked and didn't contribute as much as I would have liked as well.

Still great job all!

Cheers,

Mis
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:43 pm

yahoo......hiccup
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:04 pm

Here We Go Again

Yes, let’s do this again.  For this November we will continue with our regular format.  We will have three teams who will be playing for top points and bragging rights, but we will have to lower the team size to 6 member teams.  All members who finished in the top 18 from the prior month and had 5 or more games will be qualified to be added to the teams. For anyone who didn't, please stop in and play so you can be qualified for next month's Challenge.

As usual, here are a few suggestions and rules to make it fair to everyone... This is a fun challenge and a friendly competition...  NO ganging up on opposing members, OR taking it easy on your own members.  Play as you normally do and at the end of the month, after the final game has been played, the points will be tallied to see which group gets bragging rights.

Rule 1 – The top three players (from the previous month) will be assigned as Captains of their teams and will get the honor of naming that team.  (If a player declines we will go to next in line on that team.)

Rule 2 – Teams will consist of 6 players initially assigned to each team. If any member of a team has not played for a 5 day period within the month, the Captain can request (via a PM to me) that they be replaced by the next highest eligible player (see replacement policy below). All points earned by the replacement up to that point will be added to the gaining team’s score.  

Rule 3 – The winning team will receive 10K chips to be distributed to each of their team members (10K a piece).  Second place team will get 5K.  Third place will get the thrill of having played a great game.

Rule 4 – This month we will be using a scoring system to include a combined score of Tanker Points* and Knock Outs.

*Tanker Points are assigned by order of finish and depend on the number of players in each game.  All players will get some points for each game.  (Example: If 12 players, top player gets 12 points, bottom player gets 1 point)  So even if you come in last, you will still get points for your team.

So here are the new teams as determined by last month's finishing order,

Team "THE BOOZERS" consists of the following players:

Johnny Oak (Cpt)
GandalfDwite
Jordan2652
Nobisquit
Morganhell’s
Mischiff

Team "THE ZOO" consists of the following players:

Rhino4646 (Cpt)
Wetmoose 613
Horsewoman72
QueenBee9979
Phoenix Maya
Chelle867

Team "THE POKERHOLICS" consists of the following players:

CaseyBaby1 (Cpt)
Effsea
Buzzliyear
zzHoneyBeezz
Hobojim11247
Tom905

Replacement Policy – All players of the Drunk Tank that were not selected to be on one of the three teams will automatically be added to a free agents team.  If a player misses five or more days the Captain can request a replacement.  At that time I will assign the highest scoring free agent to the team.  If this free agent has opted out for the month I will send them a one-time request to join a team.  If they respond within 24 hrs, that they would like to join, they will be added.  If they turn down the request, (or do not respond), they will then become unavailable for the rest of the month.  Only one replacement will be allowed for each 5-day period, and no replacements are allowed in the final period.

I will add updates to this thread (approx) every 5 days as to how the teams are doing.  Good luck to all three teams and hope we can have a close race this month.

Also note I have attached a PDF with all the team names if you wish to download or print it out.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:39 am

Team Results - Day 5

The first period results for November are in, and one of the teams has jumped into a early lead.  However, it is very early in the contest, and all 3 teams are jostling for position.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding.  We have returned to our three team format, but we will try to get back to four teams in the next few months as the attendance picks up.  Until then we still have a very impressive crew with a two new captains who are making their debut.

Team "Boozers" Points – 207.5

Team "The Zoo" Points – 193.5

Team "Pokerholics" Points – 160

Squeaking into first place with a strong combination of In the Points (ITP) wins by Mischiff, Morganhell's, Nobisquit, and GandalfDwite, was team Boozers.  Helping out with a first place win was Morganhell's.

Allthough there was a collection of ITP wins by several members of the team, including Phoenix Maya, Horsewoman72, Wetmoose 613, and Rhino4646, The Zoo fell short to land into second place.   Congratulations to Horsewoman, Rhino, and Wetmoose who combined to post 4 of the first place wins as well.

In this the first period of the month, Team Pokerholics find themselves in third place, despite ITP contributions by zzHoneyBeezz, Effsea, and CaseyBaby1.    

When asked, Captain Casey said,  "Hold on to your wigs, it's going to get windy in here."  

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:31 pm

For the Record

One of the teams has requested and received a roster change.  The new player will be FLSnookman and he will be added to Team Pokerholics, his accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score.  This player will replace a player that has been inactive for 5 days.  Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 10th.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:02 am

Team Results - Day 10

The second period results for November are recorded, and one of the teams has leap frogged into a early lead.  However, it is very early in the contest, and all 3 teams are still in running.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding.  We still have hopes that the attendance will pick up in the next few months.  Until then we still have a very impressive crew with a two new captains who are making their debut.

Team "Pokerholics" Points – 436

Team "Boozers" Points – 376.5

Team "The Zoo" Points – 320.5

Coming up from the bottom to capture first place with a strong combination of In the Points (ITP) wins by Tom905, zzHoneyBeezz, FLSnookman, Effsea, and CaseyBaby1 was team Pokerholics.  Helping out with a first place win was Tom905.

Allthough there was a collection of ITP wins by several members of the team, including Morganhell's, GandalfDwite, and Johnny Oak, The Boozers fell short to land into second place.   Congratulations to GandalfDwite and Johnny Oak who combined to post 3 of the first place wins as well.

In this the second period of the month, The Zoo members find themselves in third place, despite ITP contributions by Phoenix Maya, and Horsewoman72.  One of the finishes by Horsewoman was a first place win.    

When asked, Captain Rhino said,  "Snort, grunt, grumble-grumble, turn around, snort."  

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 pm

yahoo.....hiccup
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:44 pm

rigged burp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Tank Team Challenge
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next