Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Tank Team Challenge

Go down 
+22
Rhino4646
zzHONEYBEEzz
QueenBee9979
TrumpinJoe
horsewoman72
11SCORPIUS11
Mischiff
TEXASDUKE
Morganhell's
Jellikit
mtnestegg
Brayleegirl
dale442
Phoenix Maya
gatehouse999
wetmoose 613
BUZZLIYEAR
effsea
Jordan2652
chelle867
sandtrap777
Johnny Oak
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:16 am

Team Results - Day 10

The second period results for January have been completed, and it looks like the ladies have decided to kick it into high gear. However, the boys are only slightly behind, and it could still be anybody's game.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding. The girls are setting some sort of attendance records. We are still with a three team format, but we will try to get back to four teams in the next few months as we get more active players. Until then we still have a very impressive crew and we are having fun.

Team "Tanker Babes" Points – 93.76

Team "Rambling Wrecks" Points – 93.23

Team "Chubby Mutant Ninja Boozers" Points – 82.36

Just squeaking into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by nearly every member of the team including BrayleeGirl, CaseyBaby1, Chelle867, QueenBee9979, zzHoneyBeezz, and Horsewoman72, who combined to finish in all tournies was team Tanker Babes. Congratulations to BrayleeGirls, Chelle867, and Horsewoman who combined to post an unprecedented 3 first place wins as well.

After an incredible start to the season, Team Rambling Wrecks only had one person score points in this period, but it was an awesome first place win by Jordan2652. They fell short to land into second place.

In this the second period of the month, Team Ninja Boozers find themselves in third place, despite point contributions by Moxie Pip, Tom905, Rhino4646, Easychips4U, and Johnny Oak .

When asked, Captain Johnny said, "Four score and seven years ago --- Oh wait, wrong speech."

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:20 am

For the Record

One of the teams has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Mischiff and he will be added to Team Chubby Mutant Ninja Boozers, his accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. This player will replace a player that has been inactive for 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 15th.
Back to top Go down
Mischiff

Mischiff

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 am

Johnny Oak wrote:
For the Record

One of the teams has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Mischiff and he will be added to Team Chubby Mutant Ninja Boozers, his accumulated points will be added to the receiving team's total score. This player will replace a player that has been inactive for 5 days. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 15th.

Whew! Avoided the knife! Thanks for the save Cap'n!

Except it looks like I escaped the frying pan into the fire. Ruh Roh, us Boozers need to get our crap together And start making a run. Boys, dose ladies are wearing skirts and are outrunning us, time to start fighting fire with fire. We need to steal all bob's batteries, may slow them down a tad. oh, that isn't my inside voice is it?

Cheers,

Mis
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Think we have a game going here folks......hiccup cheers

cheers all
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:26 pm

effsea wrote:

cheers all

We do!! cheers cheers it is going to be fun.............. Basketball Basketball

I love all the Tanker Babes, these ladies are the best team ever, I look forward to playing with you each and every night.

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
wetmoose 613

wetmoose 613

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:33 pm

I love all the Tanker Babes, these ladies are the best team ever, I look forward to playing with you each and every night.
i do too but alas only in my dreams
drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Mischiff wrote:

Whew! Avoided the knife! Thanks for the save Cap'n!

Except it looks like I escaped the frying pan into the fire. Ruh Roh, us Boozers need to get our crap together And start making a run. Boys, dose ladies are wearing skirts and are outrunning us, time to start fighting fire with fire. We need to steal all bob's batteries, may slow them down a tad. oh, that isn't my inside voice is it?

Cheers,

Mis

Yup, saved from the snip alright. You know, you will miss all the great slumber parties and pillow fights, boob comparisons and kissing practice but hey that's alright... You get to wear tights as now You're a Chubby Mutant Ninja Boozer, Chubby Mutant Ninja Boozer, BOOZER WITH A CHUBBY, CHUBBY POWER!! Embarassed

Ah well, looking forward to beating you, I mean kicking your butt under the table Wink

FYI- Batteries?!?! We don't need no stinkin batteries Razz
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:00 pm

horsewoman72 wrote:
effsea wrote:

cheers all

sunny sunny

AWWW I love you U 2 CAPN!! U ROCK!!! cherry
Back to top Go down
TrumpinJoe

TrumpinJoe

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
Johnny Oak wrote:
As a result of some of the input from this survey I would like to announce a new Change to the January Line up of games.

Starting in January the Saturday Showboat showdown will become the Deep Stack Showboat showdown. It will have a starting stack of 10K chips and will start 1 hour earlier on Saturday. We will still have a bonus of 1000 chips for anyone reaching a showdown with a Full Boat or better. Just seek me out and let me know and I will transfer it to you.

Happy Tanking

Hey Chelle - This was the note that was posted and I did come to most of the tables during the week and post reminders.
Sorry I must have missed yours.
Forgot about this and missed tonight's game. Sad Hope to do better next week.
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:40 pm

horsewoman72 wrote:
effsea wrote:

cheers all

sunny sunny

Whooo hoooo... oh I just love being on top, don't all Tanker Babes??? Twisted Evil Shocked Embarassed lol

Love ya Bonnie, thank you for being such a wonderful Captain!!! Your encouragement and support keeps us driving forward. What an exciting month this is turning out to be, just as we always imagined!!!

PS Moose... you are such a lover punkin!! Big hugs to you for always making us feel so special!!! ♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
Rhino4646

Rhino4646

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm new to this, but just wanted to say thank you all for allowing in the Tank. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:55 am

Rhino4646 wrote:
I'm new to this, but just wanted to say thank you all for allowing in the Tank. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Very Happy

We love you Rhino!! You give as well as you receive tons of fun and loads of laughs cheers Basketball bounce
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:28 am

We sure enjoy having you Rhino... it has been a lot of fun. Thanks for putting up with us each night!!! It gets to be too much "grrrr" out on the felt outside of the Tank... personally, I look forward to the goofing around while still playing a great game of poker with good friends... it is what keeps me from jumping off that darn bridge I tell ya. affraid
Back to top Go down
Rhino4646

Rhino4646

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:12 am

chelle867 wrote:
We sure enjoy having you Rhino... it has been a lot of fun. Thanks for putting up with us each night!!! It gets to be too much "grrrr" out on the felt outside of the Tank... personally, I look forward to the goofing around while still playing a great game of poker with good friends... it is what keeps me from jumping off that darn bridge I tell ya. affraid

I like that we can joke around and (usually) nobody gets upset. ONCE i DID, BUT i GOT OVER IT...lol Twisted Evil

I've looked at a couple bridges myself, but figured "why not make my family suffer putting up with me?"
alien
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Team Results - Day 15

The third period for January has been accumulated, and one of the teams has re-taken their lead. However, it is only the middle of the month, and all three teams are very close.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding. The ladies are in complete support of each other, and there even seems to be some trash talking going on. But the boys are up to the challenge and won't go down without a fight.

Team "Rambling Wrecks" Points – 167.31

Team "Chubby Mutant Ninja Boozers" Points – 140.99

Team "Tanker Babes" Points – 137.91

Manhandling their way back into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by 1Timmy2121, Howitzer2007, Jordan2652, Wetmoose613, Effsea, and GTAE92 who combined to finish in all 5 tournies was team Rambling Wrecks. Congratulations for an awesome performance by Timmy, Jordan and GTAE who combined to post 3 first place wins as well.

Allthough there was a collection of wins by nearly all members of the team, including Moxie Pip, Mischiff, Tom905, Rhino4646, and Johnny Oak, Team Ninja Boozers was only able to secure second place. Helping out with (what I think is his first) first place win was Rhino.

In this the third period of the month, Team Tanker Babes find themselves in third place, despite point contributions by every member of the team including BrayleeGirl, CaseyBaby1, Chelle867, Phoenix Maya, QueenBee9979, zzHoneyBeezz, and Horsewoman72. With a awesome first place win by QueenBee.

When asked, Captain Horsewoman said, "As girls we are used to being on the bottom, but we can switch to the top any time we want."

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Eff

Last edited by Johnny Oak on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:54 pm

lol....

as always very funny and a great job cheers

cheers
Back to top Go down
zzHONEYBEEzz

zzHONEYBEEzz

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Quote :
When asked, Captain Horsewoman said, "As girls we are used to being on the bottom, but we can switch to the top any time we want."

LOL too true Basketball and.... make them think it was their idea when we do.. Wink cherry

This month has been the most fun, have never laughed so much, nor had such a workout, so close and so hard...3 awesome teams and lovely people...I find myself starting to cheer for other team's members and have to slap myself.. getting really sore now Shocked thank you all so much I love you
Back to top Go down
Mischiff

Mischiff

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:38 pm

zzHONEYBEEzz wrote:

This month has been the most fun, have never laughed so much, nor had such a workout, so close and so hard... and have to slap myself.. getting really sore now Shocked thank you all so much I love you

Is that why your butt cheeks are so red in you "spanked" thread. That explains a lot...

Mis
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Johnny Oak wrote:
Team Results - Day 15

Manhandling their way back into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by 1Timmy2121, Howitzer2007, Jordan2652, Wetmoose613, Effsea, and GTAE92 who combined to finish in all 5 tournies was team Rambling Wrecks. Congratulations for an awesome performance by Timmy, Jordan and GTAE who combined to post 3 first place wins as well.

Johnny and Eff

Way to go fellow Wrecks and congrats for clawing your way back to the top. Like Johhny said, lots of time left and I am sure we will have our work cut out keeping the other two teams at bay. I apologize that I've been a bad Captain and not been able to hang around each night and root everyone on. Its been one of those months around the homestead. I appreciate everyone playing so regularly and at such a high level. Let's finish strong and above all have FUN!
Back to top Go down
horsewoman72

horsewoman72

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 pm

bounce bounce bounce

He he he ladies we have lulled them into a false sense of security. We may be in last place, FOR THE MOMENT, but in my eyes you are #1, if there was an award for team participation, well, you all would win it. We will go from the beginning of the month to the end with no changes to our roster becasue of an incredible team attendance. You are all the best!!!

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:06 pm

woohooo Go Wrecks, good playing alls. Long way to go and the competition is very tough. GL caps Bonnie and Johnny. I know your ginna be fighting hard til end of month. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
chelle867

chelle867

PostSubject: Up and down, up and down... to our delight of course! ;) lol   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:52 am

We just really enjoy going up and down, up and down and riding it out boys!!! It is all but for our own simple pleasures and amusement.

It is incredible how attentive our gentlemen Tankers are this month. Tough competition for sure, at least we know our boys have stamina!

Can't wait to see who is the trophy holder for our first competition in 2013...

Back to top Go down
Mischiff

Mischiff

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:39 pm

chelle867 wrote:
We just really enjoy going up and down, up and down and riding it out boys!!! It is all but for our own simple pleasures and amusement.

It is incredible how attentive our gentlemen Tankers are this month. Tough competition for sure, at least we know our boys have stamina!

Can't wait to see who is the trophy holder for our first competition in 2013...

So much innuendo, our sweet Chelle has been hanging around us too much me thinks. Or perhaps this is the real Chelle coming out... Interesting. Very interesting.

I think it is getting pretty crowded down here in the gutter, only used to be a few of us ...

Been a good month peeps, enjoying my Tank time.

Cheers,

Mis
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Team Results - Day 20

The fourth period for January has come to an end, and one of the teams has extended their lead. However, the other 2 teams are still within striking distance and there is plenty of time left.

Once again the team play and performance is outstanding. The ladies are trying to set some sort of attendance records, and there even seems to be twice as many of them as there actually are on the team. But the boys are still up for the challenge and are not backing down.

Team "Rambling Wrecks" Points – 216.18

Team "Chubby Mutant Ninja Boozers" Points – 191.63

Team "Tanker Babes" Points – 190.28

Maintaining their first place lead with an impressive combination of wins by 1Timmy2121, Jordan2652, Effsea, and GTAE92 who combined to finish in several tournies was team Rambling Wrecks. Congratulations for a great performance by Jordan and GTAE who combined to post 2 first place wins as well.

Even after a great collection of wins by several members of the team, including Mischiff, Brkn80, Rhino4646, Easychips4U, and Johnny Oak, Team Ninja Boozers was only able to secure second place. Helping out with a first place win was Johnny Oak.

In this the fourth period of the month, Team Tanker Babes still find themselves in third place, despite point contributions by nearly every member of the team including BrayleeGirl, CaseyBaby1, Phoenix Maya, QueenBee9979, zzHoneyBeezz, and Horsewoman72. With 2 awesome first place wins by QueenBee and BrayleeGirl.

When asked, Captain Horsewoman said, "Poker is like a toilet paper roll, the closer to the end, the faster it goes."

Johnny and Eff
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 am

Good job Wrecks. Suspect this one will come down to the wire. Cap just a heads up I'm going to have to miss next three days as I have to drag my butt out of bed at 4:00 for work Mad but will see ya's Friday. GL this week everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Tank Team Challenge
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next