Drunk Tank Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Poker Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Tank Team Challenge

Go down 
+22
Rhino4646
zzHONEYBEEzz
QueenBee9979
TrumpinJoe
horsewoman72
11SCORPIUS11
Mischiff
TEXASDUKE
Morganhell's
Jellikit
mtnestegg
Brayleegirl
dale442
Phoenix Maya
gatehouse999
wetmoose 613
BUZZLIYEAR
effsea
Jordan2652
chelle867
sandtrap777
Johnny Oak
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Jordan2652 wrote:

What can you say scratch when u one up Razz a "One Upper" to be
one upped Razz Razz by a "Master" upper. king

My real speciality is "baiting" people into calling my bets. Now if I get real good at that, you can call me a Master Baiter.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Phoenix Maya wrote:
Sorry I haven't been available to play, on a trip to Utah visiting and taking a workshop at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, and then when tried to play on laptop have an error message that logged onto another computer, sent email to pokerstars, so far no response, frustrating, enjoying the trip, miss playing at the tank, understand if team captain needs to remove me, have fun at the tables Exclamation

Hey Phoenix - You are on Buzzy's Drunks this season. By rule he can not replace you until you have missed 7 games. However, if you know you will not be able to play this month, you can request to be removed. How long will you be in Utah? If you will be back this month and can play at all, you should stay on the team and help as much as you can.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Maya

Phoenix Maya

PostSubject: Away   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 am

Johnny,
The main issue now is that there apparentlly was a glitch that happened for some players on March 31st where the login is "stuck" so am not able to login to pokerstars from any computer "lucky me", have sent two emails to pokerstars and so far no response, they have to do something on their side to fix it. I can play from my laptop, just need this bug fixed, oh well...
Back to top Go down
wetmoose 613

wetmoose 613

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:51 am

affraid had the same problem maya took them 20 minutes at 11:00 pm mountain
drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:46 am

Team Results - Day 5

The first period results for April are in, and two of the teams have decided to take this competition very seriously. With one player taking full advantage of the new KO rule. However, it is very early in the contest, and there could still be some come from behind winners.

Once again the attendance is the best we have ever had. We are now averaging about 25 players per night. For a club that used to host single table nights, this is quite a jump.

Team "Boozers" Points – 105.35

Team "Sinner 'n Saints" Points – 104.93

Team "Rum Runners" Points – 63.2

Team "Buzzy's Drunks" Points – 63.1

Leaping into first place with an extremely strong combination of wins by Mtnestegg, JWK24, GTAE92, TrumpinJoe, Moxie Pip, Nobisquit, and Johnny Oak who all finished first through fifth in all 5 tournies was team Boozers. Also providing a big boost was TrumpinJoe who set a new record for the number of KO's.

Allthough there was an impressive collection of wins by every member of the team, including Easychips4U, Sandtrap777, JerseyRon, Mischiff, !!!111Dan, Buzzonbi, Horsewoman72, and Sinman64, Team Sinners 'n Saints fell just short to land into second place.

In a battle for third place, the members of the Rum Runners had a good collection of wins by Morganhell's, a first place win by Chelle867, and 3 placements by Jordan2652.

In this the first period of the month, Buzzy's Drunks now find themselves in fouth place by one tenth of a point, despite point contributions by Effsea, Dale442, Hozzer44820, and Buzzliyear.

When asked, Captain Buzz said, "Man if this game was played in my time zone, things would be different."

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Too effin funny.

I'm thinking it's a management issue.

Johnny, can we vote out the "Boss"????

Dale

buuuuuuuuuuuuurp
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Management is way too busy with Admin work to bother playing serious poker. I'm just saying. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:58 pm

We can clearly see that this case.

It's a little sic to see the poor stats by the "Captain"....

Time for a vote....just the way it is....

Dale
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm

I have matched his knockouts and I have not played a game yet. Go Figure
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:01 pm

i can see a clean out coming in the drunk 2 top of the list is a russian and a jail braker
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 pm

It is a bit sad Gate, hopefully UPPER management can take care of this tilted, onesided situation.

Dale
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Sorry Dale but for a Buck they will pass it to Admin.
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 pm

now i now wot fletcher felt like i can feel a mutiney comeing you drunken bloody pirates.
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Russian pirates at that.... cyclops

Dale
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 pm

The cheek of some Admin, Never has my Buckle been so swashed and my timbers shivered. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:54 pm

gatehouse999 wrote:
The cheek of some Admin, Never has my Buckle been so swashed and my timbers shivered. bounce bounce

Effin classic

Dale
Back to top Go down
effsea

effsea

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:12 pm

gatehouse999 wrote:
Sorry Dale but for a Buck they will pass it to Admin.

lol.....way to funny

but eff you...hiccup

still funny tho....hiccup

cheers
Back to top Go down
BUZZLIYEAR

BUZZLIYEAR

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:41 pm

gatehouse999 wrote:
i now youre the jealous type gate but to keep youre boy frend lockt up all the time thats just effing sick lol!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 pm

For the Record

Team Rum Runners has received a roster change. The new player will be QueenBee9979 and her accumulated points will be added to team Rum Runners total score. This player will replace a non-active player that has opted out for the season. As of today that puts this team in third place and closer to the rest of the group. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 10th.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:02 am

Team Results - Day 10

The second 5 day period results for April are in, and one of the teams has galloped into a good lead and is setting the pace for the others. However, it is very early in the contest, and it is still anybody's chance to win.

We are still averaging about 25 players per night and we are getting some of the new players involved in the team play as well. Thanks to all the players who show up, this is the best Play money league on the planet.

Team "Boozers" Points – 203.29

Team "Sinner 'n Saints" Points – 169.87

Team "Rum Runners" Points – 163.97

Team "Buzzy's Drunks" Points – 138.88

Extending their first place lead with an extremely strong combination of wins by Mtnestegg, JWK24, GTAE92, TrumpinJoe, and Johnny Oak who finished with 3 first place wins and nothing less than fifth in all 5 tournies was team Boozers. Also providing a big boost was TrumpinJoe who provided 23 KO's for the season.

Allthough there was another impressive collection of wins by several members of the team, including Easychips4U, JerseyRon, Buzzonbi, Horsewoman72, and Sinman64, Team Sinners 'n Saints stayed in second place.

Although gaining on the field but remaining in third place, the members of the Rum Runners had a good collection of wins by Faery Tats, a first place win by Chelle867 and new member QueenBee9979, and 3 placements by Jordan2652.

In this the second period of the month, Buzzy's Drunks now find themselves in fouth place, despite point contributions by Effsea, Dale442, Grade b, Hozzer44820, and Buzzliyear.

When asked, Captain Buzz said, "You know, if I can just keep my members out of jail, we might still have a shot at this thing."

For a complete listing of the team standings including point distributions see the attached PDF.

Johnny and Tits
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:51 am

Congrats to all who played and got points for their teams. Very Happy

I may be a little biased on this but I think those bozzers and sinners
better watch out. affraid Those Rum Running Philly's got game. cheers

Now if we can keep Morgan off that rot gut vodka this week, you boys are
in big trouble
Back to top Go down
gatehouse999

gatehouse999

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Just a short note to say I will be Tanking for 3 nights and I am completely open to bribes from all 4 teams. Clearly given my track record I am willing to chip-dump and perform all sorts of other acts (some legal ) for " BUNGS " of any denomination. Gate... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jordan2652

Jordan2652

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Great win last night Gate. cheers

I knew it was a cake walk when it
was just you and that drunk Russain. Wink

WTG Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
dale442

dale442

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Jordan2652 wrote:
Great win last night Gate. cheers

I knew it was a cake walk when it
was just you and that drunk Russain. Wink

WTG Smile Smile

LMAO... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

I bow to the king

Dale
Back to top Go down
Johnny Oak
Admin
Johnny Oak

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 pm

For the Record

Team Rum Runners has requested and received a roster change. The new player will be Gatehouse999 and his accumulated points will be added to team Rum Runners total score. This player will replace a non-active player that has not played for seven days. As of today that puts this team in second place and closer to the rest of the group. Good luck to all the teams and look for a new update here after the 15th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Tank Team Challenge   Drunk Tank Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Tank Team Challenge
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next